PDA

View Full Version : Abusive stepada

Panda Rose
January 31st, 2014, 03:27 AM
I have been getting abuse by my stepdad for 8 years now and it has recently gotten worse my bf tells me to go to the police but I just can't bring myself to because I fear for my mum I am stuck between a rock and a hard place right now and I just don't know what to do Please help me :'(

JollyToes
January 31st, 2014, 03:42 AM
Even though it may be tough on your mom you really should go to the cops. I'm not too sure if you are worried he might come after her too if you tell the cops or if she will be mad at you. In either of those cases he is still abusing you, bottom line. You are the one feeling pain and no one should have to deal w that.

Tarannosaurus
February 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I know it is extremely hard but the best thing for you is to tell someone. You don't deserve to go through this. Telling someone is probably the hardest thing to do and until you're ready, we're all here to support you :hug:

Pulp501
February 5th, 2014, 11:43 PM
I think it would be best to go to the cops, but you should make sure you have a place to stay because they might decide to do a full investigation and they might have you stay at home. You need to get out of the house. Best of luck.

Melodic
February 7th, 2014, 05:19 PM
You need to tell someone about it, it's not right for him to abuse you and you need to turn in it. Your mom is an adult, she'll handle things her own way, she should be protecting you not the other way around anyways.

NickCollins
February 7th, 2014, 10:13 PM
You should go to the police once they know they will arrest him and he will never be able to hurt you again

Hope things get better for you

Its Pretty
February 9th, 2014, 02:20 AM
What kind of abuse? (original poster disappeared and hasn't been online since posting this)

OP in trouble?

KendraKnox
February 11th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Does your mom know about it? If not you should definitely tell her. If she does then even though I know it would be extremely difficult you should go to the police.