PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

frisbee25
January 30th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Okay so I can see the future before things happen. And so then theirs voices that speak me through my views is that schizophrenia

raempu
February 10th, 2014, 06:21 PM
I don't know, maybe you should tell your doctor about it? Don't be afraid to tell him/her because it can be something very serious.

Hallie
February 10th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Okay so I can see the future before things happen. And so then theirs voices that speak me through my views is that schizophrenia

I think you're going to have to be more specific...what do you mean exactly by "voices that speak to me through my views"? Can you elaborate on that? And about seeing the future...can you give a specific example, like what the event you correctly predicted was, how accurate you were, and what the experience felt like?
Also yes I do think that talking to a professional about it would likely help you to understand what this is exactly.

frisbee25
February 10th, 2014, 07:03 PM
I am by that there random voices that tell me things and then show me then tell me what happened. Its hard to tell you because its hard to explain

frisbee25
February 10th, 2014, 07:03 PM
I think you're going to have to be more specific...what do you mean exactly by "voices that speak to me through my views"? Can you elaborate on that? And about seeing the future...can you give a specific example, like what the event you correctly predicted was, how accurate you were, and what the experience felt like?
Also yes I do think that talking to a professional about it would likely help you to understand what this is exactly.

I am by that there random voices that tell me things and then show me then tell me what happened. Its hard to tell you because its hard to explain

Tarannosaurus
February 20th, 2014, 09:43 AM

I know exactly that you mean, although my 'voices' aren't caused by schizophrenia. I also get that freaky deja-vu thing where I've already heard or seen full conversations days or weeks before they actually happen. That's exactly what I thought it was at the time though. 1/100 people have schizophrenia but actually, it's rarer than that in teenagers and children. The thing is, hallucinations including hearing voices are actually really common in teenagers, my psychologist did a study on it. And if teenage schizophrenia is quite rare, and hallucinations quite common, that means you could have hallucinations without being schizophrenic. I don't think you need to worry about having schizophrenia :) However I do think it's a good idea for you to go to a doctor, they can help you to better understand, and deal with, your hallucinations. Hope this helps :)

UnLoving
March 2nd, 2014, 08:03 PM
Actually, schizophrenia usually begins developing around the age of 15 (males are likely to develop it earlier) If you're hearing voices, that is possibly schizophrenia. Don't worry though, you're not alone :) I know this may be hard or scary, but you should talk with someone about it.

As for predicting the future, I'm not really sure...you should consult a trusted doctor

Are you on any medications?
Do you experience any other symptoms?
Have you recently changed friend groups?

Not trying to sound like a doctor lol just need more info