PDA

View Full Version : bullying! make it stop!!!

Lonesome Soul
January 28th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Ok so pretty much this entire year ive been getting bullied, pushed, spit on, called emo and gay, other insulting names etc etc. I cant take it anymore!!! I keep having thoughts of suicide or a school shooting. I look at my blade but I wont cut because I promised my best friend I wouldnt and I want to keep it. Idk what to do. I cant go to an adult, they will just keep going at me and make it worse. I dont want to switch school and Idk if I should fight him. Its such a tough time!!!

Etcetera
January 28th, 2014, 09:31 PM
you need to talk to someone. it doesnt matter how much you think it will get worse. go to someone, get help.

i am a co-founder of a anti-bullying organization. and trust me, i come from experience. tell someone. go talk to a counselor, if you talk to them, they by law cannot reveal that you told. they can help it and fix it and stop it but they cannot reveal it.

TALK TO SOMEONE!

Ainsleyshea
January 28th, 2014, 09:38 PM
the bullys can only make your feel bard if u let them. its true I know...

killerrockyroad
January 28th, 2014, 09:48 PM
I hate people who bully others honestly someone should teach them a lesson. Just pretend they aren't there

Etcetera
January 28th, 2014, 09:50 PM
If you are to the point you are considering suicide, having urges to cut and thinking about school shootings, you need to do something. They can help you. Reach out!

Lonesome Soul
January 28th, 2014, 09:52 PM
See I want to but they only will make it worse for me. They bullied my friends and they told me that there isnt a way how to avoid them. They always find their victims

killerrockyroad
January 28th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Well you could always go for help like a friend or family member or someone

poptropunka22
January 28th, 2014, 09:59 PM
i can almost guarantee thats an empty threat, if you tell someone they wouldn't risk getting in trouble to target one kid, as the other co-founder of spabs, and again speaking from experience, they wont keep on you, as soon as they know you've given up their names, or even just told that you are being bullied, they will back off, maybe not completely but there will be a pretty big difference

Lonesome Soul
January 28th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Oh no these are differnt. My friends have dealed amd are still dealing with them and they wont stop bullying.

killerrockyroad
January 28th, 2014, 10:32 PM
How bad are they

Lonesome Soul
January 28th, 2014, 10:46 PM
They are really bad. They will go to you randomly. Befriend you. In a few days stab you in the back amd pretty much bully you physically and mentally until you litwrally collapse or move schools.

killerrockyroad
January 28th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Holy crap they're horrible, i know people like that to hate them

Katiya
January 31st, 2014, 12:02 AM
i can almost guarantee thats an empty threat, if you tell someone they wouldn't risk getting in trouble to target one kid, as the other co-founder of spabs, and again speaking from experience, they wont keep on you, as soon as they know you've given up their names, or even just told that you are being bullied, they will back off, maybe not completely but there will be a pretty big difference

Oh how I wish that were true. In HS I told and even the staff began bullying me. There was no way out and fighting back got me in more trouble.

I dropped out and went to online and got my ful diploma through an online School. So much better.

ausley
January 31st, 2014, 12:37 AM
Dude honestly just tell someone who would be in a positing to help you. if you don't want to go to an adult and handle this yourself, you could do two things ignore them and hope they go away or fight back and beat them up in any way possible. I myself would stay away from it all but if it's as bad ass you say just kick his ass dude make his life a living hell. its probably not the best advice but sometimes actions are the things that get things moving

Stronk Serb
February 17th, 2014, 05:45 PM
I had to beat several of them up. Not saying it's a good thing, but stomping them was the only way until it got out of control.

DarkHorse4eva
February 19th, 2014, 01:25 PM
the only option is telling your parents and switching school. it won't stop if you don't change school

sweet_girl24au
February 21st, 2014, 11:48 AM
Ok so pretty much this entire year ive been getting bullied, pushed, spit on, called emo and gay, other insulting names etc etc. I cant take it anymore!!! I keep having thoughts of suicide or a school shooting. I look at my blade but I wont cut because I promised my best friend I wouldnt and I want to keep it. Idk what to do. I cant go to an adult, they will just keep going at me and make it worse. I dont want to switch school and Idk if I should fight him. Its such a tough time!!!

If you have the courage to actually fight back they will back off, because when the bully knows its a free ride it will never stop. Othewise, you need to change schools.

Zenos
February 21st, 2014, 07:01 PM
the only option is telling your parents and switching school. it won't stop if you don't change school

No I disagree, the only option when talk and telling the parents doesn't work,is not moving to a new school and basically running away fro the problem,but standing up to the bully and giving them a good fight!

once they realize you will fight them they will stop

I had to beat several of them up. Not saying it's a good thing, but stomping them was the only way until it got out of control.

No violence is good if it is justified!

DeadEyes
February 22nd, 2014, 03:56 AM
I hate people who bully others honestly someone should teach them a lesson. Just pretend they aren't there

That is the classic advice and it might work at times but most of the time, it unfortunately doesn't.

That does not sound like the good thing to do for sure, but unfortunately then again, it works most of the time.

If you have the courage to actually fight back they will back off, because when the bully knows its a free ride it will never stop. Othewise, you need to change schools.

Then again, it's true that fighting back can make things worse but usually it's what the bullies does seem to enjoy: an easy prey.