PDA

View Full Version : This is terrible.

Its Pretty
January 26th, 2014, 01:20 AM
So my life has been absolute hell for the past 7 days. It all started when I got my wisdom teeth removed, and was asked to stay on a liquid diet for the next week. What I couldn't visualize in my anesthesia induced haze of post-surgery bleeding, was just what a traumatic experience it was to be without solid food.
I nodded slowly in a cloudy dream at the beautiful nurse who smiled and told me about the hellish nightmare I was expected to live for the next week. A week later, I come to you in a shivering mess of soup cans and berry juice, chocolate milk and pain meds, I come to you asking, how do you manage living off diets of less then 2000 calories a day? How do you manage living without the sweet crispy embrace of a warm slice of pizza? How do you manage to watch a show on the food network without ending up smashing the television? How do you manage looking in the fridge at things to eat, and deliberately avoiding the frozen pizzas... the leftover takeout... dodging and weaving the delectable delicacies to lay eyes on some low-calorie object that cares only for your suffering? I understand I don't have an eating disorder, I just felt like this was the place to let out my rant.

blarg2011
January 27th, 2014, 09:00 PM
hahaha bro... ur gonna be eating again in less than u think XD

i practice sports, and i need to loose 18 lbs... so i'be been on diet for 3 weeks now... my family keeps eating the same, and i just want to die... but hey, it's just food hahaha XD