PDA

View Full Version : wtf?!

etfboy
January 22nd, 2014, 09:50 AM
Why does this happen to me i always have a 'boost' or something i call this the 'adhd syndrome' its when i always get really hyper this happens rarely BEFORE but NOW it happens like often i dont know what happens i feel like im on drugs and its like sugar rush except i didnt eat sugar its like when a hormone said 'hey lets get hyper' and i just kick things and whatnot.what is the meaning of my behavior? is that a adhd thing or some sick ass mental disability where i might die? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JacobBower
January 29th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Its normal. Happens to me all the time. I think its just the brains way of having a little fun when things are dull. Either way, who cares? As long as you still have control over yourself and your not hurting anyone.

Abyssal Echo
January 29th, 2014, 07:14 AM
It could be just a normal part of puberty because of raging hormones or it could be a chemical imbalance that may or may not work its self out as you get older. I'm on meds for Bi polar and it really sucks. If your really worried about it talk with your family doctor or a Psych. Personally I would give it some time to see how things go. I wish you the best in whatever path you take.

ksdnfkfr
January 29th, 2014, 08:18 AM
I don't know the meaning of it, but it sounds like what's called a manic episode.