PDA

View Full Version : Help

Trevorss
January 19th, 2014, 11:50 PM
I'm confused I don't think it's a mental illness but both me and my friend see hallucinations but hers are more common but I read somewhere that hallucinations can be caused by being very under weight which both my friend and I are can being very under weight cause hallucinations

Trevorss
January 19th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Pls wall me

the_dude69
January 21st, 2014, 10:45 PM
I'm confused I don't think it's a mental illness but both me and my friend see hallucinations but hers are more common but I read somewhere that hallucinations can be caused by being very under weight which both my friend and I are can being very under weight cause hallucinations

What drugs have you been doing? Description of the hallucinations? There's very little information to make any type of conclusion.

KaylaMissKhaoz
March 28th, 2014, 12:44 PM
I would say maybe schitzophrenia? Now I may only be 17, but I have done a lot of psychology, and that's what it sounds like. You were being very general, so it's just a guess. You can do research on your own if you like. Message me if you want to talk some more.

Katiya
March 29th, 2014, 11:46 PM
They can be caused by all kinds of things. Even bipolar people get them. You and your friend should talk with a psychologist about them to determine what causes them.

Tarannosaurus
March 30th, 2014, 09:55 AM
This thread has been bumped, so it has been locked, however if OP becomes active again and still needs advice, feel free to make a new thread :locked2: