PDA

View Full Version : Girls only need help....

fallingdown
January 17th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Hey girls so I'm 13 and I have girl parts, and it scares me because I was molested as a child by a family member. But now that I'm older I have no right when I say my dad can't come in my room so I can never get a shower and get ready as long as I want because he always comes in my room and when I ask him to leave he screams at me "no this is my house so this is my room, I can come in if I want to" I've gone to my mom but she never says anything. I'm afraid he will do something to me, he sometimes goes to hit me but he always stops when I say fine. What should I do I can't call the cops because he would get a excuse to get me arrested. Please help?

Elysium
January 17th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Puberty for Girls :arrow: Abuse

Katiya
January 17th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Well you really should get out of there. He might rape you. Or hurt you.

I'd let the fucker hit me and then go to the cops. No one will deny serious beating injuries.

Anyplace else you can stay? Tell someone at school, they can help without getting cops involved. They can also find a safe place for you to stay. You have to tell someone.

fordgtguy
January 18th, 2014, 12:18 AM
100% you could call the cops go for it next time and im sure he will never do it again.

ImAurora
January 18th, 2014, 01:15 AM
I'd report it to someone at your school at the very least. Talk with a principal, teacher, or councilor you can trust.... If not that, you should definitely go to the police. And definitely don't let him abuse you. I'd hide a camera somewhere beforehand, so the next time it happens there'd be proof if you do decide to go to cops (Which I recommend doing).

fallingdown
January 18th, 2014, 08:38 AM
I'd report it to someone at your school at the very least. Talk with a principal, teacher, or councilor you can trust.... If not that, you should definitely go to the police. And definitely don't let him abuse you. I'd hide a camera somewhere beforehand, so the next time it happens there'd be proof if you do decide to go to cops (Which I recommend doing).
Thank you doll but I don't go to school I'm homeschooled. I will thank you :) I just want my brother to come home again (he ran him off so now we barely see him)