PDA

View Full Version : looks like im leaving home

thatgothgirluknow
January 16th, 2014, 06:47 PM
I've been abused most my life ands because of it I've developed other issues and now children's services have been called 3 times in the last couple weeks that I know of and they where called once a couple years ago I believe I really don't know how to feel about this while I want to getaway from all the problems of living with her I also don't want if i really wana leave the only home I've ever know I know that I will most likely be going to live with my mother eight hours away wich means leaving my friends and family to go to a state I've never been to before and a house I don't know my mom is also mad at me for my cutting problem and with everything going on I really don't know how to feel about all this.I really want to stay here on one hand then the other I don't but I'm still scared of leaving and I also worry about how this is all gona go down

AlexOnToast
January 17th, 2014, 06:03 AM
I'm sorry your going through all of this :( I dont know what to say except let me know if you need a friend :)

Katiya
January 17th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Hmm. I would mention your mothers hostility towards your cutting. That needs to be explained to her before you move in. Make that a stipulation. Remember they can't make you go anywhere you don't want. You can run away (not that its a good idea) and they can't do anything. They can't arrest you, they can't lock you up. All they can do is drag you back and you leave again.

Point is stick up for your self. Insist thy work out your cutting with your mom first or you won't go.

thatgothgirluknow
January 17th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Yeah but then wear do I go if I stay with my grandma shed probably kill me

Green Arrow
January 17th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Hey sorry, I'm a bit confused as to your situation, who are you currently living with? And who is abusing you?

thatgothgirluknow
January 17th, 2014, 10:34 PM
I'm living with my grandmq and she is abusing me

elmoc
January 19th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Like Alex said, I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this issue. It can be very stressful & overwhelming. Regarding your possible placement in a foster home: that is a very frightening situation, but you might find some positive benefits from being removed from an abusive household.

My family has been a foster family for about 12 years, & we did our best to help, support, & care for the kids that joined our family. It was always a very difficult transition for the kid; & it always takes 1-2 months to start feeling safe & comfortable in new surroundings. The kids that were physically abused often expected physical punishment for minor errors.

If CPS has investigated ur home that many times, they are truly concerned about your safety. PLEASE do not run away! That solution, IMO, exposes you to many predators & dangers. If u are removed from your home, you might just find a family that truly cares about u.

I have had 8 foster brothers & 7 foster sisters in my life so far. I still text & email 80% of the ones that have either graduated & gone out on their own, or been returned to their biological family.

sweet_girl24au
February 14th, 2014, 03:45 PM
I have had 8 foster brothers & 7 foster sisters in my life so far. I still text & email 80% of the ones that have either graduated & gone out on their own, or been returned to their biological family.

wow thats amazing........how long did they usually stay with you?

JamesSC
February 15th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hope you are ok. :(

DarkHorse4eva
February 19th, 2014, 01:29 PM
i'm so sorry to hear that you're dealing with this :(

have you tried going directly to childrens counsil or telling a teacher at school?