PDA

View Full Version : just an RP character of mine.

Fallen_Eagle
January 16th, 2014, 02:13 PM
A character I created so I could start roleplaying on the Zelda Universe forums:) I had to take a pic because it's too large for my scanner DX

AlexOnToast
January 16th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I love the Hylian motifs on the gauntlets :3
If you knew how much I love Zelda, you would be like "wow, this dude really, really likes Zelda"

Fallen_Eagle
January 16th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I love the Hylian motifs on the gauntlets :3
If you knew how much I love Zelda, you would be like "wow, this dude really, really likes Zelda"
I cannot define my love for Zelda with words. Zelda fan hug?

Thanks! I can post his character profile if you like :) He's an elite general who fought for the Royal Family during the Hyrulean Civil war. You know, the war that ensued when everyone in Hyrule wanted to claim the Triforce. He helped the Royal Family get back in charge in order to return peace to Hyrule... So I guess that means that he plays a role in Ocarina of Time as well.

AlexOnToast
January 16th, 2014, 03:00 PM
I cannot define my love for Zelda with words. Zelda fan hug?

Thanks! I can post his character profile if you like :) He's an elite general who fought for the Royal Family during the Hyrulean Civil war. You know, the war that ensued when everyone in Hyrule wanted to claim the Triforce. He helped the Royal Family get back in charge in order to return peace to Hyrule... So I guess that means that he plays a role in Ocarina of Time as well.

Hehehe I know what the Civil was was XD Sounds awesome btw! If you can guess my favourite Zelda carachter i will give you a Silver Rupee

Fallen_Eagle
January 16th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Hehehe I know what the Civil was was XD Sounds awesome btw! If you can guess my favourite Zelda carachter i will give you a Silver Rupee

Morshu.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmMMMMmmmmmMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

just kidding XD . Tingle? TINGLE! TINGLE! KOOLOOoooooOO-LIMPAH!

AlexOnToast
January 17th, 2014, 04:24 AM
Morshu.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmMMMMmmmmmMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

just kidding XD …. Tingle? TINGLE! TINGLE! KOOLOOoooooOO-LIMPAH!

Nope....Dekadin! The depressed little boy in Oracle of Ages, he sits in the dark in his house and you have to tell him a joke to cheer him up...
http://zeldawiki.org/Dekadin

Fallen_Eagle
January 17th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Nope....Dekadin! The depressed little boy in Oracle of Ages, he sits in the dark in his house and you have to tell him a joke to cheer him up...
http://zeldawiki.org/Dekadin

Daym, I don't even remember him! Or maybe I do! I did complete the trading sequence But that also could have been the Oracle of Seasons one XD

Cjk_20
January 20th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Wow! It looks awesome!

Fallen_Eagle
January 21st, 2014, 05:41 PM
Wow! It looks awesome!

Thank you :D

Cygnus
January 21st, 2014, 05:46 PM
That kind of reminds me of a character from Fable combined with a contemporary member of the Belmont clan. It looks great, is that a hidden blade you threw there on his right arm by the way?

Fallen_Eagle
January 23rd, 2014, 01:28 PM
That kind of reminds me of a character from Fable combined with a contemporary member of the Belmont clan. It looks great, is that a hidden blade you threw there on his right arm by the way?

Haha he does look like a Belmont doesn't he? XD Yep, he has two hidden blades. Well spotted:D