PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been sexually abused?

Pulp501
January 14th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has been molested. On here, you can't go into detail, but if you did just say how old you were who did it, do you think about it?

LouBerry
January 14th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has been molested. On here, you can't go into detail, but if you did just say how old you were who did it, do you think about it?

I'd rather not say anything about it, other than I think about it every day. Every single day.

AlexOnToast
January 15th, 2014, 04:25 AM
12, a "friend", sometimes.

Abyssal Echo
January 15th, 2014, 04:47 AM
5 1/2 by a neighbor, sometimes

CostumerServiceGuy
January 15th, 2014, 05:17 AM
No, but my mom was 'nearly' raped.

Pulp501
January 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM
I'd rather not say anything about it, other than I think about it every day. Every single day.

I feel you man, I think about it often......without telling you what happened my last name triggers the memory so yeah I'm constantly reminded.

Etcetera
January 15th, 2014, 02:48 PM

This.

connorftw
January 16th, 2014, 05:49 AM
i was 8. im just going to say a bad person. i think about it everyday. no matter how hard i try i cant forget. i still have nightmares about it sometimes

sixguy6
January 16th, 2014, 07:46 AM
12, I forgot her name, and yeah but it doesn't bother me

Katiya
January 17th, 2014, 09:10 PM
I think about it a lot even though it was very insignificant. Especially sense other rpeople have went through much much much worse. I don't deserve to feel anything about my megar issue. But I still think of it despite reminding my self I'm selfish for remembering it and being bothered by it.

elmoc
January 19th, 2014, 09:56 AM
I was 12 & the predator was the mother of some kids that I babysat. I think whenever penetration is involved, the victim, male or female, has suffered a truly devastating experience.

Katiya
January 21st, 2014, 02:57 AM
I was 12 & the predator was the mother of some kids that I babysat. I think whenever penetration is involved, the victim, male or female, has suffered a truly devastating experience.

No offence but that's kind of implying simple molestation is not as bad and there for should be treated as such when in fact some people are more disturbed by molestation or other abusethan others are of aactually penetrating rape.
I have a friend who was raped, and really it doesn't bother her. I know her well enough that I can say its the truth. Its just not a big deal to her and she claims the emotional abuse by her dad was much worse on her than the rape (buy a guy from college).

Then there are other people who are molested and it destroys their lives. Its got more yo do with the persona feelings about it than the event it self.

For instance you could call me fat all you want and wouldn't give a shit. But another girl might become bulimic over it. Its just personal tolerance.

Once again I'm not saying you ment it that way. Just pointing it out. ;)

uniquesnowflake
January 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
I was 13 when it happened. They were friends of my best friend. After that they also stalked me and threatened me. It changed me, I'm not the same person.
Some days are better, some days are nightmare. I can't forget, and never will. I'll have to live with that to the rest of my life.

JollyToes
January 22nd, 2014, 12:11 PM
Not that I can remember but sometimes I wonder if I was when I was very young due to some thoughts I have

zack.zack
January 22nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
I was 5 or 6, it was an older cousin. I think about it a lot and wonder if it has anything to do with my sexuality or sexual issues.:whoops:

Feraligatr
January 22nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
I was about a 7 months ago

ECSTASY
January 24th, 2014, 05:44 AM
i was 11,an old man when i was at pool tried to . it was really close but i just escaped by understanding him indirectly that my parents are here lol

hoboliz
January 24th, 2014, 05:46 AM

It's not how the violation occurs that is significant. It's the complete loss of autonomy. You are, at the very least, supposed to be secure in your own body, and whether you're penetrated or not, someone takes away that security. It destroys your sense of trust in others.

elmoc
January 26th, 2014, 03:05 PM
It's not how the violation occurs that is significant. It's the complete loss of autonomy. You are, at the very least, supposed to be secure in your own body, and whether you're penetrated or not, someone takes away that security. It destroys your sense of trust in others.

I respect your comments, but disagree. For me, at least, I did not feel a loss of autonomy when she woke me up with my penis in her mouth. At that point, I thought I was the luckiest 12 year old in the world. I felt much more than a loss of autonomy when I was penetrated painfully anally. At that point, I felt completely violated. Having participated in peer group counseling with both males and females that were sexually abused, everyone I have spoken with felt that they were in control of the situation until "NO" was ignored and penetration occurred. Pain changes the dynamics of the relationship immediately.

There are many scholarly studies that support the increased feelings of victimization after penetration in any body cavity- oral, rectal, or vaginal.

I agree 100% with your statement about abuse destroying trust. It is very difficult for me to trust any adult, but especially any female that looks like her, or has similar mannerisms.

BTW, I sincerely do appreciate your comments- and always welcome a vigorous debate,

No offence but that's kind of implying simple molestation is not as bad and there for should be treated as such when in fact some people are more disturbed by molestation or other abusethan others are of aactually penetrating rape.
I have a friend who was raped, and really it doesn't bother her. I know her well enough that I can say its the truth. Its just not a big deal to her and she claims the emotional abuse by her dad was much worse on her than the rape (buy a guy from college). Thanks for commenting on my statement. I appreciate your viewpoint.
Then there are other people who are molested and it destroys their lives. Its got more yo do with the persona feelings about it than the event it self.

For instance you could call me fat all you want and wouldn't give a shit. But another girl might become bulimic over it. Its just personal tolerance.

Once again I'm not saying you ment it that way. Just pointing it out. ;)

Thanks for commenting on my statement. I appreciate your viewpoint.

Again, I respectfully disagree. Molestation is certainly a traumatic experience, but I admit that I enjoyed the feelings she provided me, even at age 12. This process occurred over 4 months. She eventually did penetrate me rectally, but I will not be specific. The penetration took things to a completely different level of trauma. Many scholarly studies support that statement in both male & female child victims.

As for your friend that was raped & has no problems, I suspect she may be using denial as a coping mechanism. It is much easier to act like it didn't bother you, than to face reality: Your body was penetrated against your will; your ability to trust trust will never be the same. On the other hand, you know her personally, & I am generalizing, based on group therapy sessions with other child/teen victims, and published psychological studies.

I agree with you completely: Different people react differently to various types of inappropriate sexual manipulation. You are right- some people will be devastated by fondling. In my experience, as well as my weekly participation in a therapy group of sexually abused teens, penetration (oral, rectal, or vaginal) multiplies the trauma exponentially.

It isn.t something that can be easily explained, but when the adult takes the molestation from fondling to penetration, the victim feels a complete loss of control of our own bodies.

LifeOfLove
January 29th, 2014, 12:36 AM
It happened when I was 16, almost two years ago. It was my father. Not a single second has passed since when I didn't think about it.

chieko
January 29th, 2014, 01:38 AM
I was 9 when I was first molested and the last when i was 10. My parents put them in to prison when they found out. I was satisfied knowing they were suffering and feeling worse than what I felt, that's what I always thought of. Right now my mind is already too occupied by other things to think about that past.

Katiya
January 30th, 2014, 03:53 AM
Thanks for commenting on my statement. I appreciate your viewpoint.

Again, I respectfully disagree. Molestation is certainly a traumatic experience, but Imit that I enjoyed the feee, even at age 12. This process occurred over 4 months. She eventually did penetrate me rectally, but I will not be specific. The penetration took things to a completely different level of trauma. Many scholarly studies support that statement in both male & female child victims.

As for your friend that was raped & has no problems, I suspect she may be using denial as a coping mechanism. It is much easier to act like it didn't bother you, than to face reality: Your body was penetrated against your will; your ability to trust trust will never be the same. On the other hand, you know her personally, & I am generalizing, based on group therapy sessions with other child/teen victims, and published psychological studies.

I agree with you completely: Different people react differently to various types of inappropriate sexual manipulation. You are right- some people will be devastated by fondling. In my experience, as well as my weekly participation in a therapy group of sexually abused teens, penetration (oral, rectal, or vaginal) multiplies the trauma exponentially.

It isn.t something that can be easily explained, but when the adult takes the molestation from fondling to penetration, the victim feels a complete loss of control of our own bodies.

Please know I in no way mean to deny yours or any one else's experience. And the trend does lean towards penitration, however there is a minority that doesn't. And Ive completely agree on multiple traumas. I know from my own experience with other trauma that it gets worse with repeats. Some that have been heavily abused say it hits a top eventually and it just becomes life. Which I can see as a valid experience.

My main reason for the feed back is some (not you) people believe the most heavily abused person should get treatment and the others are resource suckers that should just get over it. And are treated as if they are selfish for wanting help furthering their negative feelings. Experiences can not be objectified.
There is also hang ups between psychological, physical and sexual abuse. Sexual is often considered most important and emotional attention seeking. Even though there have been a few people that claimed the emotional abuse was worse than the sexual abuse. Which I'm sure has a lot to do with the individual and situation. I don't believe in taking help away from some one who has been waiting and giving it to the person you think has it the worst. That iswrong as it further mistreats the person who is constantly pushed aside for "more serious cases" and starts to destroy them further emotionally.

And eventually you end up with a system like where I am where if you aren't a rape case you just need to suck it up and get over it and stop attention seeking. And then the rest of us with different polar opposite traumas are left to just suck it up until we explode or commit suicide. There is much help for sexual abuse, some for violence, and none for emotional. And as a person who went through emotional it can get very very brutal. Its a lot more than just words. Its a whole nother world. I imagine other types of abuse are just as different and awful. I've been through physical as well but it was my own fault because I fought back so I don't get to say much there.

Any way I'm rambling again. Lol I just put it out there for the casual onlookers browings around. So noting is ment personal and i in no way want to deny any ones experience. Im a big advocate of everyone's right to feel their trauma however they do. I think everyones trauma is equaly important. If they feel its that bad then it is, for them. Who are we to say what others feel them selves. I just point out there are other less known experiences. Gota get all them view points in there! :P

elmoc
January 31st, 2014, 06:45 PM
Please know I in no way mean to deny yours or any one else's experience. And the trend does lean towards penitration, however there is a minority that doesn't. And Ive completely agree on multiple traumas. I know from my own experience with other trauma that it gets worse with repeats. Some that have been heavily abused say it hits a top eventually and it just becomes life. Which I can see as a valid experience.

My main reason for the feed back is some (not you) people believe the most heavily abused person should get treatment and the others are resource suckers that should just get over it. And are treated as if they are selfish for wanting help furthering their negative feelings. Experiences can not be objectified.
There is also hang ups between psychological, physical and sexual abuse. Sexual is often considered most important and emotional attention seeking. Even though there have been a few people that claimed the emotional abuse was worse than the sexual abuse. Which I'm sure has a lot to do with the individual and situation. I don't believe in taking help away from some one who has been waiting and giving it to the person you think has it the worst. That iswrong as it further mistreats the person who is constantly pushed aside for "more serious cases" and starts to destroy them further emotionally.

And eventually you end up with a system like where I am where if you aren't a rape case you just need to suck it up and get over it and stop attention seeking. And then the rest of us with different polar opposite traumas are left to just suck it up until we explode or commit suicide. There is much help for sexual abuse, some for violence, and none for emotional. And as a person who went through emotional it can get very very brutal. Its a lot more than just words. Its a whole nother world. I imagine other types of abuse are just as different and awful. I've been through physical as well but it was my own fault because I fought back so I don't get to say much there.

Any way I'm rambling again. Lol I just put it out there for the casual onlookers browings around. So noting is ment personal and i in no way want to deny any ones experience. Im a big advocate of everyone's right to feel their trauma however they do. I think everyones trauma is equaly important. If they feel its that bad then it is, for them. Who are we to say what others feel them selves. I just point out there are other less known experiences. Gota get all them view points in there! :P

We agree completely! I am very sorry to hear that any mental health professional is cold enough to expect you to "suck it up" & move on. As you have indicated, everyone experiences trauma in their own unique way. I hope you can find someone, whether that be a friend, counselor or therapist, that can help you deal with your situation & help you get past it, to the best that you can. You are right, we have to keep moving forward & keep experiencing the new challenges of everyday life.

I never meant to minimize anything that has happened to you, & I apologize if I unintentionally did that to you. I don't know about you, but sometimes the only thing that makes things seem better is a big old hug from my mom.

I wish you the best, & am willing to offer you any online support available, You seem like a very special person.

ksdnfkfr
January 31st, 2014, 09:06 PM
god what a fucking nightmare this thread is. how can anyone get off on abusing someone like that and scarring them for life?

Katiya
February 1st, 2014, 03:55 AM
We agree completely! I am very sorry to hear that any mental health professional is cold enough to expect yan help you deal with your situation & help you get past it, to the best that you can. You are right, we have to keep moving forward & keep experiencing the new challenges of everyday life.

I never meant to minimize anything that has happened to you, & I apologize if I unintentionally did that to you. I don't know about you, but sometimes the only thing that makes things seem better is a big old hug from my mom.

I wish you the best, & am willing to offer you any online support available, You seem like a very special person.

Awe! Thanks! All the best yo you too! :)

The best thing I've found so far is moving 100 miles an hour through life and not stopping to think about it. I just do as I was told and suck it up and ignore it. Without anyone in RL to actually confide in its the best thing as remembering just creates worse feelings and the fact I'm all alone. Ive gotten quite use to it actually. At first the feeling of emptyness was hard to deal with but I have gotten use to it. After a life of people treating you like shit it just becomes old hat to have some call you a bad name. Actually I'd rather someone call me f*** head than be passive aggressive about it. Lol
IF anything i dont care what people think any more. Which is a good thing i think.

I truly feel for anyone who has gone through any kind of trauma, whether it be abuse or a death of a loved one or an accident.

KendraKnox
February 11th, 2014, 12:13 AM
I havn't, but a friend of mine was, and it really changed her.

raempu
February 12th, 2014, 06:50 AM
I have been raped last summer vacation by a friend (not a friend anymore).
I don't wanna talk about it, I just want to warn people to be carefull who to trust and to be alone with.. Out doors and indoors.

DeadEyes
February 14th, 2014, 07:11 AM
god what a fucking nightmare this thread is. how can anyone get off on abusing someone like that and scarring them for life?

Getting abused on a regular basis is what must feel like a long nightmare and too many people enjoy abusing others i'm afraid, having no concern whatsoever about how much it can be scarring the victims.

JamesSC
February 15th, 2014, 03:42 PM
In a way I suppose, I was blackmailed into having sex with another guy.

Nightmare69
February 16th, 2014, 02:34 PM
11 / a guy from school / No cuz i fucked him up :D

Bmble_B
February 17th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Hey guys, these are rlly sad comments :(. I pretty much live a normal life and Ive never once have been abused (sexually, mentally, hurtfully, etc.) I live with only my sweet and caring mom :]. I would offer for somebody to pm me, but Im still to new to respond back to a pm. But u can pm me to talk in the chat room, Im an ear you can vent out to :]. Cheers!

Karkat
February 20th, 2014, 03:57 AM
I was both molested and raped by a boyfriend when I was 12-13, and I think about it constantly. I have recurring nightmares, I have flashbacks, thinking about it is very triggering for me if I'm not careful.

In fact, my first real consensual experience triggered a strong flashback. It doesn't happen anymore though.

TheKingIam
February 23rd, 2014, 02:55 PM
12, a "friend", sometimes.

wait wot

AlexOnToast
February 23rd, 2014, 02:58 PM
wait wot

You are going to have to be waaay more specific

TheKingIam
February 23rd, 2014, 03:03 PM
You are going to have to be waaay more specific

where did he touch you

Ffdp16
February 23rd, 2014, 06:32 PM
I was abused by this old overweight black guy when I was under 8-10. He was supposed to be my babysitter but he was my biggest nightmare ive never been that scared of a human being. Which was rape. He went to jail for other reasons. Then after that, my parents were drug addicts so I wasn't being taken care of and I had to make money to feed myself and younger brother so I started doing sexual favors for older men in return for food clothing money my basic needs. I consider that sexual abuse because I was willing but way too young to consent. 11-13. so it wasn't just one guy it was a lot of different men. I also was in a toxic relationship as well a year later. She was my girlfriend. I was 14.

I was really ashamed and have low self esteem I think it may have affected my gender identity and sexuality.

sweet_girl24au
February 24th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Happened to a close friend of mine by her stepdad when she was 13 she still is messed up from it and i dont blame her

Dalcourt
February 25th, 2014, 09:02 AM
I was sexually abused when I was 6. I was at a foster home and the teenage son of the family raped me...he was mentally disabled somehow and therefore he kinda didn't know what he was doing. I told my school teacher and my foster parents about it. Their son was put in some institution and I was taken to another place. They weren't allowed to be foster parents any longer cuz as authorities dug deeper they found out that I wasn't the first foster kid to be molested there. The other's were just too afraid to say anything...

I don't really think about it anymore...it's kinda all blurred and long forgotten...

phuckphace
February 25th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Never was and I'm very thankful for that. It's gotta be a fucking awful thing to go through.

AlexOnToast
February 25th, 2014, 10:34 PM
where did he touch you

It wasn't really a matter of that, and I think I would get in serious trouble for going into detail.

Wyatt 13
February 26th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Was like 3 years ago. I was 10 in a summer camp. But I don't think that much about it.

xandyx
February 26th, 2014, 01:35 PM
?-10 / my "dad" / every day but try not to

At age one I was taken away from my biological mom and dad and went to live with my grandparents. But until I was 10 I still saw my "dad" for visits and stuff (I still see my mom and she's okay). Anyway, he's pretty much loony toons his and my whole life and wanted to "teach" his son about the birds and the bees. You can fill in the blanks.......

Mandel
February 28th, 2014, 04:00 AM
Yes. at age 7, and again at 14, two different people. Can't forget.

americanviolet
March 13th, 2014, 04:16 AM
6, every little kid I grew up with and all the time non stop 24/7 I cant even escape it in my sleep

HollowSoul
April 13th, 2014, 07:05 PM

When I was 7, a classmate, I recently "unearthed" the memory and it's all I can think about now.

Pulp501
April 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
When I was 7, a classmate, I recently "unearthed" the memory and it's all I can think about now.

I'm sorry to hear that. my memory of being sexually abused was repressed for years until last year.

HollowSoul
April 14th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. my memory of being sexually abused was repressed for years until last year.

I'm sorry :( It's pretty life shattering blocking something out then suddenly remembering what you forgot to protect yourself. I don't wish it upon anyone.

Unicorndreams
April 16th, 2014, 12:27 PM
I was 3-4. Me and my mother were visiting a family that my mother had been very close to for years. The dad of the family abused me. I think about it all the time. The experience gave me extreme hatred towards men as a child, but then I forgot about it and was fine. After I hit puberty it all started coming back and now it has caused me some real problems.

LifeOfLove
April 20th, 2014, 12:13 AM
My dad tried to several times when I was 12-15. He eventually succeeded when I was 16. Two years later, it's constantly on my mind. It's been incredibly difficult to trust guys, and when it got to the point of sex with my boyfriend, well, that was not the easiest thing ever to trust him with.

oscarthecat3
April 22nd, 2014, 08:51 AM
When I was 7, My neighbor (friend age 14, or so I thought) Tricked me into going into the forest and he forced me to do things that I had no control over. I still am disturbed to this day into what he did.

Theekshana
April 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
since i was 11 or so, I was groomed into a lot of sexual activities including sex when i was 13. I guess since i wasn't forced into it I kind of loved what i was doing... and turns out that I love sex. some people might call me so many names for the way i've turned out.

vampirefreaks
April 30th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Some people. :(

justscott
April 30th, 2014, 02:48 PM
yes, by a senior at my high school when i was a freshman. he was bigger and alot stronger the me so was able to force me. was aweful having to see him everyday after that til he graduated

thatgothgirluknow
May 1st, 2014, 05:07 PM
I think about it a lot even though it was very insignificant. Especially sense other rpeople have went through much much much worse. I don't deserve to feel anything about my megar issue. But I still think of it despite reminding my self I'm selfish for remembering it and being bothered by it.
exactly how i feel all the time even though i try not to think about it at all

danny16_
May 6th, 2014, 10:00 PM
I was 5,6,7,11,12,13,14,15 age by multiple different people.:(

ijustwanttobearhino
May 7th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Kind of, I was 15. By a boyfriend who I thought was there to keep me safe.

It's easier when you need to forget. It's just a thing that happened, something I'll learn from

TheKingIam
May 8th, 2014, 01:07 AM
I was 5,6,7,11,12,13,14,15 age by multiple different people.:(

wait... what? :(
who???

danny16_
May 8th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Well lets see .........

cousin , cousin , cousin friend, my brothers friend brother , and much more.
:/ its really depressing and it never leaves my mind.

Worse part is cause of these problems I cant pass school , im failing almost all my classes. There is just to much stress

proshots
May 11th, 2014, 01:39 PM
It was suprisingly by my big sister when i was 12, i used to think about it but now it doesnt bother me because i know it wont happen again

cool1heat
May 12th, 2014, 01:38 AM
yes i have.

ViolinPro
June 25th, 2014, 10:19 AM
My sexual mishaps (I like to call them mishaps) happened throughout a period of a couple of years or more by a family friend from the age of 8.
Hell yeah it changed me then so much, the person granted me with a few disorders that I had to deal with in my early teenage years :D
But I have forgiven, forgotten and moved on. I remember it only if I'm reminded of it, which happens very rarely.

PatrickV
June 25th, 2014, 08:50 PM
11 by a babysitter. she was always in control, which I think Is where my dominant approach to sex stemmed from, which I think is sort of a defense mechanism from being taken advantage of like that.

Hundred Spirited God
June 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM
no,fortunately

Whight
June 27th, 2014, 06:03 PM
I was sexually abused by my foster "father" and emotionally abused by the rest of that foster family.
It was a horrible experience to go through that I don't wish on anyone. I thank those that got me out everyday for saving me.

It really incapacitated me as well, sexually. It took me a long time to be okay with my boyfriend touching me even a hug. Still find it a bit unsettling when people other than him hug me.

lumiadots
June 28th, 2014, 11:18 AM
i was six and it was a family member. it happened twice and i've been able to come to terms with it and move on, but it still haunts me.

11 by a babysitter. she was always in control, which I think Is where my dominant approach to sex stemmed from, which I think is sort of a defense mechanism from being taken advantage of like that.

this is also very true for me. being taken advantage multiple times like that, when i was so young, made me feel as if i had to be dominate in every sexual encounter i had after that. i remember when i got older, i almost began to look for sexual encounters and then completely dominate the encounter, as if to prove to myself i wasn't weak like i had been when i was sexually abused. i've valiantly tried to overcome it, and it's slowly working, but i've noticed i still always have to be top whenever i'm with my boyfriend, even though i trust him a lot. i just can't make myself be submissive and give up my body like that to anyone, at least not at this stage in my life, because it feels like i'm giving in and i can't handle that feeling.

PatrickV
July 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM
i was six and it was a family member. it happened twice and i've been able to come to terms with it and move on, but it still haunts me.

this is also very true for me. being taken advantage multiple times like that, when i was so young, made me feel as if i had to be dominate in every sexual encounter i had after that. i remember when i got older, i almost began to look for sexual encounters and then completely dominate the encounter, as if to prove to myself i wasn't weak like i had been when i was sexually abused. i've valiantly tried to overcome it, and it's slowly working, but i've noticed i still always have to be top whenever i'm with my boyfriend, even though i trust him a lot. i just can't make myself be submissive and give up my body like that to anyone, at least not at this stage in my life, because it feels like i'm giving in and i can't handle that feeling.

WOW, this is exactly how I feel.

jessie3
July 5th, 2014, 03:13 AM
I was between the ages of 8 and 12, my uncle did it to me and sometimes I do think about it alot. I still remember the first time he did it to me and the times after.

gothy
July 5th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Not to my knowledge.

Gottaloveaginger14
July 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM
yes from the time I was 4 until I was 8 I was raped and molested by Dad, step mom and some of their friends.
And then about 2 years ago I was raped my a guy I was in a long term relationship with.

Check out my blog where I talk about this stuff at Ramblingsofanopenmindedginger.wordpress.com

nerdyvixxen
July 17th, 2014, 09:46 PM

I was 9, a stranger., everyday.

Svan
August 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Starting when I was very young by a family friend, I was raped repeatedly until I was fifteen.

deadpie
August 15th, 2014, 06:52 PM
I've posted it before here but not in too much detail and erased the post later on.. Gigantic trigger warning.

For me it was by my mothers friend who was living with us due to his mental issues not being able to support himself. My parents were quite busy with work and love - weren't really home much. He took 'care' of me. It's still hard to talk about it, even online.. I have to be one on one with someone.. It went on from ages six to nine. At first it was just games. It eventually became physical, emotional abuse and sexual humiliation. He tried to kill me at one point. He isn't here anymore. I've forgiven him, because I believe he was just extremely, extremely mentally ill and the cycle of violence was a part of why he did what he did. I've carried the hatred and rage and confusion for a large time.. It took me a while to realize I was going through Stockholm Syndrome and I might still have pieces of that..?

He infinitely destroyed me for sure. Everything I am is because of what has happened. Every choice I make and my entire personality. I don't even know if I was born gay or if what he did made me that way TBH.

Someone was talking about control and I do agree that I have a problem with that. My abuse made me oversexual for my age. I knew more than anyone at a young age. I've put myself in extremely dangerous places with that and wanted to test it just to gain more control over my body. That's probably why I started using drugs and why I'm still an addict - to be in control when drugs give you the complete fucking opposite of that. If you're seeking control all the time let me tell you that it can also be your downfall.

When I turned 18 I had moved by myself, got a job, started having sex with strangers (protective), using extremely hardcore as well. One night I was so fucked up that I responded to an ad on Craigslist, didn't care what he looked like or anything ,just knew I wanted to fuck him. Didn't work out like that. As soon as I got in the car the atmosphere had changed. He was in control immediately, WHILE DRIVING. He told me what to do and I complied because I was high and afraid. Wasn't ready to do anything yet but did it anyways. Got to his house. Told me to be quiet because his family was sleeping. I was quiet anyways. The way these people can get in your head and fuck with you.. I couldn't get hard, but he could. So he needed to get off. He did. Again. And again.

Worst part was when we went in the shower 'to clean up'. One of my worst problems is feeling like I can never clean the filth off my body from all that has happened to me and always feeling dirty. I take extremely long hot showers to try to cleanse my mind. You can guess what happened in the shower. My hot showers don't help anymore. They're now another trigger. I'm never clean.

Because I was so fucked up when I got home all I did was delete all information. Didn't cry that night, was still in shock and high as hell. Finally cried the next day.

That was about a year and a half ago. Once again the self blaming, self hate, all of it harder than ever and I didn't tell anyone for a long time.

I know that I will never let someone do that to me again. I've become almost asexual now.. Not interest in sex or even a relationship, but I do feel lonely. Maybe it's because I don't know if I can relate to anyone about it and I don't want to keep talking about it to someone new.

Spent many months in mental hospitals, inpatient and outpatient, at various points of my life. Five suicide attempts. Off and on issues with self harm. You name it.

I'm not interested in letting them win though. I feel like I will probably succumb to suicide at some point, but I should at least try to do something with my life first.. For me that's writing a book. I'd like to also fall in love with someone for a few months and gain that sense of 'trust'..

Things have been unbelievably bleak in my distance but I have also seen light. There are beautiful people and beautiful places in this world we live in. Although, you have to look for it. Beneath our horrible cultures and stupid fucking society where the planet rots and nobody seems to care there are things out there that aren't so bad. For a while I was an unbelievably pissed off enraged person that hated everything. I still can be - I can be the most confrontational cruel person with words if I want to.. I was a militant atheist, misanthrope, nihilist, liar, thief, like a fucking nuclear warzone.. Not saying you have to do what I've done, but what has worked for me is meditation, music, finding my own higher power, which lead me to convert to Judaism. I like helping people that are willing to be helped. I don't want to waste my time trying to help people that don't want it or want me to cry them a river.

If you need someone to talk to on here about things you don't feel you can talk about because it's just too hard or you think someone might understand, then you can come to me.

Stars_
August 16th, 2014, 06:46 PM
I was when I was 16 by who I though wad my bf. Basically, he wanted sex, I didn't, and he used the fact that he is bigger and stronger than me, as I am rather small and am not strong at all.

nikkissippi121
August 23rd, 2014, 07:20 PM
When I was in 5th grade, my teacher repeatedly molested me. I can't remember a whole lot, just some fondling, but I know I have a ton of repressed memories, and my personality totally changed. 9 years later, I'm only just starting to get over the fear and anxiety he caused me. I don't think about it often, but when I do, I'm usually gripped with fear and guilt for days.

Yugen
August 26th, 2014, 01:39 PM
When I was nine/ten by my neighbors, and when I was twelve by someone completely different. I would prefer not to talk about it.

Feraligatr
August 27th, 2014, 02:23 PM
I was sexually assaulted

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 03:49 PM
She tried to penetrate my wall of teeth with her drilltongue. She was skiing, but with her butt on my lap. She was 8 years old and i was 11 years old.

Perfectly Flawed
August 28th, 2014, 08:37 AM
I was in a relationship I felt forced into and was scared to leave because the guy was suicidal, because of that I did sexual things I didn't want to do even after trying to say no. I honestly don't know if I would call it abuse, but I definitely hated every part of it.

countryboi9
September 1st, 2014, 07:44 PM
I was 12, it was a female friend of my dad

welsh91
September 5th, 2014, 05:24 PM
No, but my best freind has

xMetalxMachinex
September 5th, 2014, 06:28 PM
My "boyfriend" was raped from 9-14.

SmokyChica
September 17th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Like five, my cousin, every time I see him. And just about every other day too.

Leyna
September 21st, 2014, 02:59 PM
I get raped every time my best friends dad comes by.

danibu
September 21st, 2014, 10:13 PM
A couple of weeks ago, he was a bit drunk by the way.

Buddy 912
October 3rd, 2014, 05:21 AM
My gf is having sex with her father. She told me that her stated when she was 13. Her father told her it was the way he was going to teach her about sex. She didn't like at first but she said she needs and wants sex with him as often as possible. She 17 and very beautiful. She has never turned down any of his requests. She said she would never turn him in to the police. Any suggestions?

Roseanne
October 29th, 2014, 06:56 AM
I was 6 or 7 it was my father I think about it everyday

CrazyPerson101
November 1st, 2014, 04:44 AM
I was 11 when I was raped by my best friends older brother... who was my neighbor :(

Indio
November 16th, 2014, 07:55 AM
i was 11,an old man when i was at pool tried to . it was really close but i just escaped by understanding him indirectly that my parents are here lol

Nice strategy!

brina
November 16th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Does it count if yall are the same age and she's a girl too? Nothing forced just touching?

Periphery
November 16th, 2014, 03:29 PM
No, but had a close call, with a classmate, glad nothing happened.

FakingxSmile
November 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM
Of my 7th to 12th, by my father, Daily

ECSTASY
November 23rd, 2014, 04:57 PM
Nice strategy!

haha yeah

Periphery
November 24th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Had a very close call, but nothing happened.

CharlieHorse
November 24th, 2014, 02:11 AM
Thankfully no

Indio
November 24th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Of my 7th to 12th, by my father, Daily

Really? How are you now? You ok?

My gf is having sex with her father. She told me that her stated when she was 13. Her father told her it was the way he was going to teach her about sex. She didn't like at first but she said she needs and wants sex with him as often as possible. She 17 and very beautiful. She has never turned down any of his requests. She said she would never turn him in to the police. Any suggestions?

That's crazy thing doing it on same blood. Her mother didn't know about it?

Buddy 912
November 24th, 2014, 10:08 AM
That's crazy thing doing it on same blood. Her mother didn't know about it?

Her mother died when she was 10. It is just the two of them.

Indio
November 24th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Her mother died when she was 10. It is just the two of them.

Oh sorry to hear that. Ni relatives to ask for help?

Buddy 912
November 25th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Oh sorry to hear that. Ni relatives to ask for help?

No others she can call on. But I don't think she wants any help. She likes what is going on right now.

Indio
November 25th, 2014, 07:47 AM
No others she can call on. But I don't think she wants any help. She likes what is going on right now.

But is she still your gf? I mean is she aware that's immoral

omgwuut
November 25th, 2014, 12:38 PM

same like this

Batman42
November 28th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Nope never

kirbmanboggle
November 29th, 2014, 11:17 AM
i was 6 and a 14 year old was horny no explaination needed, i didn't mind it though

Jaseblader
December 3rd, 2014, 12:11 AM
I was 5 or 6, it was an older cousin. I think about it a lot and wonder if it has anything to do with my sexuality or sexual issues.:whoops:

Nope never

MonsterBunny
January 4th, 2015, 09:12 PM
I was 9, it was my brother who did it I was getting a shower and also sleeping, And yes I think about it a lot.

MonsterBunny
January 4th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Im so sorry to hear that, to everyone. :(

Meh Guy
January 6th, 2015, 05:57 PM
I was when I was a kid although I never really was "abused" per say. It was both my cousins I was probably about 7 I'd say and they were 14 and 16. We all get along fine now and nothing ever happened because of it, at least not that I know of.

Wyatt 13
January 14th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Yeah I was molested at 10

SethfromMI
January 14th, 2015, 11:10 PM
thankfully not, but my heart goes out to those who did. I know friends who have been and I feel so sad for them

Thaliacea
January 15th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Never. I live in a very healthy family.

I use to protect girls who were abused in elementary school. Bullying and abusing are things i hate the most.

rguevara12
January 23rd, 2015, 03:43 PM
Yes and when I was 7, it was a family friend.

TheGentleHerbivore
February 8th, 2015, 09:16 AM
From when I was seven until when I was eight, it was my uncle who was staying with us at the time, I don't think about it.

Isabella_
February 14th, 2015, 01:52 AM
Never fall asleep in an out of the way spot on a nude beach :/

suzzysmith2012
February 14th, 2015, 02:42 AM
No, thankfully no.
I truly feel sorry for those who have been.

Damon16b
February 18th, 2015, 05:30 AM
7, cousin, every f#cking day. its destroyed me as a person, and my ability to trust anyone, and I have very few friends because of that.

jenni31
March 24th, 2015, 09:56 AM
YES I have....a couple of times. The reminders and emotional pain is like 24\7..i even at times stop when I am in the middle of masturbating cuz of flashbacks

Anastaysha Marie
March 24th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Yes. The phrase, "it sucks dick" is an understatement and in some cases even legit.

Stronk Serb
March 27th, 2015, 02:22 AM
In a bus some old bastard groped me... I asked him what the fuck was he doing and pushed him away. Thankfully some guy helped me throw him out of the bus. Sometimes I think that I should've given him a lesson of a steel boot in the crotch. It doesn't haunt me, I shrugged it off.

OSUBuckEyes
March 29th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Yes.

MadManic
April 8th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Yes back in December, got drunk and taken advantage of by three guys, i can't remember it because i was blacked out (although they later admitted it) but i constantly think it was my fault.

Meh Guy
April 8th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Yeah I guess you can say I was. It wasn't the type of abuse that everyone thinks about when they hear "sexual abuse" but it was more the fact I was 7 when it happened. My female cousin, 15 at the time, used to do stuff with me and I later found out that was technically abuse. I don't know how but that's what they say anyways.

Dreamer98
April 10th, 2015, 06:06 AM
Never , thank God ...

Roosterbrick
April 26th, 2015, 05:09 AM
since i was 11 or so, I was groomed into a lot of sexual activities including sex when i was 13. I guess since i wasn't forced into it I kind of loved what i was doing... and turns out that I love sex. some people might call me so many names for the way i've turned out.

I know how you feel I was like 8 and a cousin in his 20 would stay with us a lot and come in my room late at night I would wake up to him preforming fellatio on me I liked the feeling so he continued for years since I never said nothing and I still love sex

hyperdude
May 3rd, 2015, 02:51 AM
Im worried.. Last year my older bully brother got his friends to join him in forcing me down and pulling off my pants against my will... Then it seemed like just him being an asshole so he could make fun of my body but now i wonder... Was it sexual abuse??? If so does that mean him and his friends could all go to prison??? I wouldn't mind if they did, it was a nasty experience!

Vermilion
May 3rd, 2015, 03:12 AM
Im worried.. Last year my older bully brother got his friends to join him in forcing me down and pulling off my pants against my will... Then it seemed like just him being an asshole so he could make fun of my body but now i wonder... Was it sexual abuse??? If so does that mean him and his friends could all go to prison??? I wouldn't mind if they did, it was a nasty experience!

Yes I guess it could count as it. If your that concerned tell your parents

Quartz
May 8th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Erm, no. I won't let that happen.

City Kid
May 9th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Erm, no. I won't let that happen.
I'm afraid victims normally don't get a choice...

Quartz
May 10th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I'm afraid victims normally don't get a choice...

Victims can almost always do something. In most cases, you can sense when someone is about to abuse you sexually. If you have situational awareness, I suppose you can escape before it's too late. Of course, there are instances when you cannot escape. Last resort is to fight. But I believe that there's usually something you can do. If someone ever tries to abuse me, I suppose I would try to run. Rape is different of course. You won't really have a choice there. But if you're being molested, I suppose you can still try to stop that.

If you're being abused or have been abused before, you can always tell someone. More often than not, you'll be helped, and (hopefully) the abuse will stop.

There are complicated cases, of course, with parents or close relatives molesting their children. You can't just run, because you know you'll always have to come back again. I wouldn't know what to do then, tbh.

I do feel sorry for all those who have been abused. Hope you're all doing well now. *Virtual hugs to all*

Microcosm
May 11th, 2015, 12:42 AM
I've never been sexually abused. I'm so thankful that I haven't. I can't imagine what it must be like for people that have been sexually abused or molested, though.

Hey_123
June 10th, 2015, 03:24 PM
No I haven't been molested.

Unlucky
June 13th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Yes, multiple times between age 6 and 10. It was my cousin (who was in his 20's and staying with us at the time). I don't think about it, and when I do I cry.

Elysium
June 13th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Victims can almost always do something. In most cases, you can sense when someone is about to abuse you sexually. If you have situational awareness, I suppose you can escape before it's too late. Of course, there are instances when you cannot escape. Last resort is to fight. But I believe that there's usually something you can do. If someone ever tries to abuse me, I suppose I would try to run. Rape is different of course. You won't really have a choice there. But if you're being molested, I suppose you can still try to stop that.

If you're being abused or have been abused before, you can always tell someone. More often than not, you'll be helped, and (hopefully) the abuse will stop.

There are complicated cases, of course, with parents or close relatives molesting their children. You can't just run, because you know you'll always have to come back again. I wouldn't know what to do then, tbh.

I do feel sorry for all those who have been abused. Hope you're all doing well now. *Virtual hugs to all*
Yes, because the kindest thing you can tell sexual abuse and rape victims is that they could've done something to prevent it. Isn't that reassuring. They wouldn't be victims if they could've done something about it, would they? Do you think anyone truly wants to go through something like that? I know you didn't say that, but that's the implication when you say "they could've done something." Let's not perpetuate rape culture and continue blaming the victims instead of the perpetrators, hmm? Not to mention it's all easier said than done. I thought leaving an abusive relationship was rather black and white until I saw one of my closest friends through it. Let me tell you, that shit isn't easy, and I was only a mere spectator.

Anyhow, I have never been abused in any way and I'm grateful for it, but I know people who have been and there really aren't any proper words from there.

Just JT
July 3rd, 2015, 09:21 PM
Yes, from 5 till this past April by my uncle and any of his friends who wanted some while I was in his care.
It is a daily nightmare that makes me have trust relationship issues as well a s anger rage and violent outburst on a regular basis
Been in therapy and probably will be for years as well as meds
Am in foster care with a seemingly loving couple
I hope this all works out cause I'm pretty much damaged goods

Some assholes pose shit about being able to do,something or what ever like we're to blame here right?

If ur reading this, then ur probably a victim to, tell someone, not ur fault, but only u can stop it....
There is help and support

The37thElement
July 4th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Never. I'm here to talk to if anyone needs me though.

Blazefire
July 5th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Its disgusting...

Dune
July 6th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Not sure if this would apply to me. When I was five or so, it was some kids birthday, and I was the last guest hanging around. While his mother was chatting with me mum, the birthday boy led me into his basement. Out of nowhere, this kid pulls down his pants and tried to convince me to blow him. "It tastes like cherry" he told me. I backed the hell out, and he was damn lucky I didn't taddle.

Just JT
July 7th, 2015, 07:03 AM
That sucks man, no pun intended ok?
But seriously tho?
seems to me like something like that can cause about as much stress as actually making contact, especially at such a young age...
Scary....

fast8
July 7th, 2015, 08:05 AM
No I have never been I know some friends that have they say it doesn't even cross there mind muchto really worrie them
Just got to say some learn to move on keep their heads focuse on something else so it don't worry them some just can't get it out of there head and that's all they think about

Abiguy
July 14th, 2015, 04:20 PM
I was molested by my older cousin a couple of times. He is a couple of years older than me and it was when I was around 10. It started off as dare games and then it was inevitable every time we were together. I try not to think about it, usually just brings bad memories and I feel like most of my problems are linked towards it.

City Kid
July 18th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Yes, because the kindest thing you can tell sexual abuse and rape victims is that they could've done something to prevent it. Isn't that reassuring. They wouldn't be victims if they could've done something about it, would they? Do you think anyone truly wants to go through something like that? I know you didn't say that, but that's the implication when you say "they could've done something." Let's not perpetuate rape culture and continue blaming the victims instead of the perpetrators, hmm? Not to mention it's all easier said than done. I thought leaving an abusive relationship was rather black and white until I saw one of my closest friends through it. Let me tell you, that shit isn't easy, and I was only a mere spectator.

Anyhow, I have never been abused in any way and I'm grateful for it, but I know people who have been and there really aren't any proper words from there.
Thank you, this was exactly what I was thinking.

Just JT
July 18th, 2015, 12:20 PM
I no huh?
I was surprised myself that someone could say something like that shit...

Jaffe
July 18th, 2015, 01:41 PM

Wow. This is like... so totally wrong, on every level in every way. Victims are victims mostly because they can't do anything to stop it, in every kind of abuse. Escape attempts, telling, all those things.... sometimes make it worse. Plus, victims are often young and intimidated by their perps, and afraid to ask for help. And they are smaller than their perps, unable to escape or defend themselves. Sometimes they even believe that what is happening is what is supposed to happen.

yureiNeko
July 18th, 2015, 02:41 PM
I was countless times between the ages of 4 and 11 by someone in my family. I'd rather not say who specifically, but it still bothers me to this day and I have trouble even looking at them.

Just JT
July 18th, 2015, 02:58 PM
PlWait, I just took another read of this, are you fuckin kidding me?
Did you just say that? Victims like have a choice, they can always do something?
Yeah, idk about that, sorry if I'm comin in offensive or off base here, but that's way off base

Victims of rape or sexual assault you seem to somehow separate the two some how, and in both cases, they are victims, and that means someone else did something, and that something was wrong, regardless of what the victim did, does, or can and will do!!!!
Jaffe has a real good point, somethin I know about, to young, an adult who's offering emotion and physical support to an attention starved child, it's called grooming!!!
And it's fuckin wrong, and there's not a whole lot many victims are able to do in many situations.
You can't simply brand all or most victims can do something under most circumstance!!
Because you don't know the circumstances of that rape odd assault!!
It like saying that victims that fall to suicide, they cods done something right?
Every person is different, every case is different
To say that "they" or "we" coulda done something to prevent it, is fuckin stupid!!!!!

I apologize if I offended anyone here, and if I broke any rules of the forum, I'll take my punishment for this rant, happily, as it feels much better.....

Sorry, this was in response to Quartz, I failed to quote it, sorry, if someone knows how to add a quote, please let me know, and I'll gladly add it

yureiNeko
July 18th, 2015, 03:05 PM
PlWait, I just took another read of this, are you fuckin kidding me?
Did you just say that? Victims like have a choice, they can always do something?
Yeah, idk about that, sorry if I'm comin in offensive or off base here, but that's way off base

Victims of rape or sexual assault you seem to somehow separate the two some how, and in both cases, they are victims, and that means someone else did something, and that something was wrong, regardless of what the victim did, does, or can and will do!!!!
Jaffe has a real good point, somethin I know about, to young, an adult who's offering emotion and physical support to an attention starved child, it's called grooming!!!
And it's fuckin wrong, and there's not a whole lot many victims are able to do in many situations.
You can't simply brand all or most victims can do something under most circumstance!!
Because you don't know the circumstances of that rape odd assault!!
It like saying that victims that fall to suicide, they cods done something right?
Every person is different, every case is different
To say that "they" or "we" coulda done something to prevent it, is fuckin stupid!!!!!

I apologize if I offended anyone here, and if I broke any rules of the forum, I'll take my punishment for this rant, happily, as it feels much better.....

Sorry, this was in response to Quartz, I failed to quote it, sorry, if someone knows how to add a quote, please let me know, and I'll gladly add it

I completely agree with you, I would've said the same but I have a problem getting thoughts into words...

Just JT
July 18th, 2015, 03:17 PM
I saw ur post, sorry to cut u off, but I can speak freely here in vt, people r pretty cool here,
I know it's not the intro section, but welcome, hope u have a good time here, there's lots todo, good place to work out some shit like ur dealing with, without judgement

Thank you, this was exactly what I was thinking.

Quartz, if you see this or get that little alert thing, then read back a couple of posts to see me response to your post from May 10
I forgot to quote you in my original response
Thanks, and have a great day...

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Jaffe
July 19th, 2015, 10:59 AM

^^ This! Exactly this ^^

I suspect some people will miss the bit of sarcasm, so it's good you went on to explain.
Sorry, Elysium, for taking so long to respond to this. I wanted to before, but this thread was a hard one to read in big chunks, and really difficult to come back to. But I had to tell you how perfect and appropriate the response was. Like you, I have never been sexually abused, but two of my best friends have, and it's rather terrifying seeing the consequences of it.

Stronk Serb
July 21st, 2015, 03:49 AM
16, an old man groped me on the bus. I started shouting at him and one man threatened to toss him out of the bus and trash his ass.

Olly2001
July 21st, 2015, 04:56 AM
When I was 12 I went on a camping holiday with a friend's family. My friends dad came into the showers whilst I was washing and held me against the wall whilst touching me. He only stopped when his wife walked in. I was so scarred that I didn't say anything for months. It was only until he got caught for possession child pornography and that some of the photos were of me in the shower. I don't think I would have told anybody if the police hadn't of turned up and told my parents about the videos and pictures they had discovered. He got convicted last year for sexual assault on me. I hate him so much and I rarely talk about it.

Just JT
July 21st, 2015, 07:08 AM
When I was 12 I went on a camping holiday with a friend's family. My friends dad came into the showers whilst I was washing and held me against the wall whilst touching me. He only stopped when his wife walked in. I was so scarred that I didn't say anything for months. It was only until he got caught for possession child pornography and that some of the photos were of me in the shower. I don't think I would have told anybody if the police hadn't of turned up and told my parents about the videos and pictures they had discovered. He got convicted last year for sexual assault on me. I hate him so much and I rarely talk about it.

It helps
S to talk about it if it stipp angers you, especially if it's here, where people don't know you. I have done it, and it has Keller me with my therapty and my anger/rage issues

paletanner
July 21st, 2015, 09:54 AM

love you Olly! :hug3:

Olly2001
July 21st, 2015, 11:54 AM
It helps
S to talk about it if it stipp angers you, especially if it's here, where people don't know you. I have done it, and it has Keller me with my therapty and my anger/rage issues

I try not to let it get to me amd won't let that bastard ruin my life. Im pretty good at controlling my anger, but it does show it's ugly head occasionally.

love you Olly! :hug3:

Thanks bro :)

jacshamy
July 21st, 2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks bro :)

That goes for me too, Olly. :hug:

Just JT
July 21st, 2015, 04:43 PM
I try not to let it get to me amd won't let that bastard ruin my life. Im pretty good at controlling my anger, but it does show it's ugly head occasionally.

Anger I know about, ad for the same issues...
It's like u can't get it outa ur head, you wana give it away to ur worst enemy, but can't, like baggage u never wanted to bring on a vacation that will never end
If u wana chat, hit me up ok, not sayin I act all that great, but im told I give great advice

thatgothgirluknow
July 31st, 2015, 10:07 PM
yes many times by 4 different people and i think about it allot in fact i hate thinking about it but my mind refuses to let me forget it so i just have to learn to deal with it

any kind of sexual abuse at all is traumatic and you have the right to be upset over it no matter how small you think it is and u cant help how u feel from my experience u seem to be a very smart kind person dont put urself down

Just JT
August 17th, 2015, 01:34 AM
Bump
Think it's a good thread

Just JT
August 17th, 2015, 01:39 AM
There are all kinds of people that are victims of sexual abuse and assault
Most youth males are not to prone to disclose what's happened
But here, you can, and it's anonomious
So let it out...

james smith
August 17th, 2015, 04:19 AM
I have never faced such situations

Just JT
August 19th, 2015, 01:04 PM
You are very lucky...

ClaireM
August 22nd, 2015, 01:31 AM
I was about 7 and at a big family get together when an older guy put his hand up my dress and into my knickers. I think I'm lucky because he didn't hurt me and I never saw him again.

Cadanance00
October 20th, 2015, 02:56 PM
god what a fucking nightmare this thread is. how can anyone get off on abusing someone like that and scarring them for life? That is what I was thinking.:mad:

ChaosEarthquake
October 20th, 2015, 04:25 PM
6, 11 and just recently.
It was my father, a "friend" and a stranger.
I think about it all the time. There is never a time I do not think about the agony.

Falcons_11
October 20th, 2015, 10:36 PM
I don't know if this can really be called being abused. When I was 8 my friend and I (he was 9) were lured into the garage of a boy in the neighborhood who was 12. He pulled down his shorts and briefs and got us to play with his dick. We were both so scared of him that we did what he told us to do. Only when his mom called him did everything stop. He never did anything to us again. We avoid him like the plague after that but were too scared to tell anyone about what he did to us. It just happened once.

EmilySmith
October 30th, 2015, 03:06 PM
Well, I wasn't raped, but… I still can say yes.

EmilySmith
October 30th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Really? I thought I was the only who…

dinap
November 11th, 2015, 08:01 PM
I have when I was younger by a boy who was a teenager at the time. It took me years to tell my own mom what happened. I've found a way to move on but it does bug my mind all the time unfortunately.

Maria16 Here
December 26th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Yes, I was molested by a babysitter and her friend when I was about 8 and again by a couple boys who I thought were friends when I was 13. I think I am past it now and forgive them.

con99
December 27th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Yes, I was molested by a babysitter and her friend when I was about 8 and again by a couple boys who I thought were friends when I was 13. I think I am past it now and forgive them.

I think forgiveness is the best way forward, sometimes. Without forgiveness, what do we have? Not much. X Maria16 Here

sabbi
December 31st, 2015, 04:13 AM
By my uncle. Think I was abt 11. Had just come out of shower. He slipped his hand under my nightie. Stopped him b4 he got to far. Hasn't really bothered me thinking abt it. I think I actually enjoyed the attention as he was quite dishy.

Amy_Morgan
January 17th, 2016, 06:28 PM
When I was 13 by my mom's boyfriend at the time. I wasn't raped or hurt but sometimes he came into my room at night and touched me. He always came in because I always fall asleep with my tv on and he came in to turn it off. Sometimes I wasn't sleeping yet when he came in but I would pretend to be asleep anyway. I don't know why. One time he didn't leave my room after he turned off my tv and stayed. I thought he was just playing and wanted to see if I was really sleeping or not but I didn't open my eyes. Then I felt his hand go under my blanket and touch my stomach. At first I thought he was thinking I was sick and was just checking on me but then he started touching my chest and between my legs. I wasn't scared just didn't know why he was doing that to me. I thought maybe my mom told him to check on me. I didn't think I was being molested. I thought the other person has to hurt you or force you somehow. I never said anything to anybody. Even when he kept coming back I never said anything. It didn't take me long to figure out that he wasn't doing this to me because he was checking up on me. I already knew about sex and that he did that to make himself feel good but that didn't bother me. I remember thinking that he came to me because he liked me better than my mom. When they broke up I was sure that it was because she found out and was jealous of me. I don't think that she knew tho and I never told her. I know I probably should be upset but I'm really not.

Uniquemind
January 18th, 2016, 05:06 AM
When I was 13 by my mom's boyfriend at the time. I wasn't raped or hurt but sometimes he came into my room at night and touched me. He always came in because I always fall asleep with my tv on and he came in to turn it off. Sometimes I wasn't sleeping yet when he came in but I would pretend to be asleep anyway. I don't know why. One time he didn't leave my room after he turned off my tv and stayed. I thought he was just playing and wanted to see if I was really sleeping or not but I didn't open my eyes. Then I felt his hand go under my blanket and touch my stomach. At first I thought he was thinking I was sick and was just checking on me but then he started touching my chest and between my legs. I wasn't scared just didn't know why he was doing that to me. I thought maybe my mom told him to check on me. I didn't think I was being molested. I thought the other person has to hurt you or force you somehow. I never said anything to anybody. Even when he kept coming back I never said anything. It didn't take me long to figure out that he wasn't doing this to me because he was checking up on me. I already knew about sex and that he did that to make himself feel good but that didn't bother me. I remember thinking that he came to me because he liked me better than my mom. When they broke up I was sure that it was because she found out and was jealous of me. I don't think that she knew tho and I never told her. I know I probably should be upset but I'm really not.

I've found that there's a really big perception problem of what abuse is.

It's like the subject matter of sexual touching and the consent and power dynamic is something parents DON'T adequately teach their young children.

If and when I have kids, I will definitely include a lecture about or talk about what abuse is and that it really is an issue of consent, respect, personal power and understanding the meaning behind certain actions with respect to one's culture VS other cultures.

You have to explain what is abuse, and WHY it is abuse.

For those that aren't taught the WHY, I think that has caused us problems because it is now left up to us how to define what abuse is, and we are left to infer that abuse is bad, but that also might contradict our black and white understanding of good versus bad.

Simplified example in the case of sexual touch abuse:

1. It felt good so it must not have been bad > if it's not bad then why is it abuse? But (i.e. Mom, dad, guardian etc.) said this was bad...I trust those people...does this mean I like what's bad > am I bad then? > feels guilty.

^ tell me that some version of that line of thinking is probably what occurred in your mind if you were ever abused.

It's a problem I think can be helped a little bit if our parents explained these things a bit better instead of sheltering us to preserve "childhood innocence".

Does anybody else agree or disagree?

Fiction
January 18th, 2016, 02:10 PM
I've found that there's a really big perception problem of what abuse is.

It's like the subject matter of sexual touching and the consent and power dynamic is something parents DON'T adequately teach their young children.

If and when I have kids, I will definitely include a lecture about or talk about what abuse is and that it really is an issue of consent, respect, personal power and understanding the meaning behind certain actions with respect to one's culture VS other cultures.

You have to explain what is abuse, and WHY it is abuse.

For those that aren't taught the WHY, I think that has caused us problems because it is now left up to us how to define what abuse is, and we are left to infer that abuse is bad, but that also might contradict our black and white understanding of good versus bad.

Simplified example in the case of sexual touch abuse:

1. It felt good so it must not have been bad > if it's not bad then why is it abuse? But (i.e. Mom, dad, guardian etc.) said this was bad...I trust those people...does this mean I like what's bad > am I bad then? > feels guilty.

^ tell me that some version of that line of thinking is probably what occurred in your mind if you were ever abused.

It's a problem I think can be helped a little bit if our parents explained these things a bit better instead of sheltering us to preserve "childhood innocence".

Does anybody else agree or disagree?

I think this is totally true. I know what happened to me... I felt worse because I didn't feel bad and felt like I should, and that because I didn't there must be something wrong with me. Took a long time to even admit it was wrong because of that.

I do feel angry at the person for doing it purely because they had no right, and it should have been my decision, not theirs. But I don't actually feel emotionally scarred by it. They where abusing me emotionally in a much more painful way that has had a much longer acting impact.

Saying that part of that was to do with sexual things too...

tulolita2015
January 20th, 2016, 07:04 AM
I agree sometimes parents dont teach us properly and create a confusion when asked by telling lies or wrong information. I was molested and i liked it at that moment because of my age and ignorance when it happened, i never told my mom because she is an alcoholic and very ignorant person. When i asked about something sexual when i was a girl she answered me weird things always.

Uniquemind
January 21st, 2016, 06:15 PM
I agree sometimes parents dont teach us properly and create a confusion when asked by telling lies or wrong information. I was molested and i liked it at that moment because of my age and ignorance when it happened, i never told my mom because she is an alcoholic and very ignorant person. When i asked about something sexual when i was a girl she answered me weird things always.

It could probably be argued that having dysfunctional parents with issues that affect or cause them to give anything less than 100% quality in parenting is a form of abuse as well. It's just abuse that most choose to tolerate because there isn't really a good alternative, because the foster care system is also broken and rife with abuse and low quality foster parents.

Cadanance00
January 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM
No, thank God. My heart goes out to those who have.

Harrier
January 28th, 2016, 06:07 AM
I agree, I think so much has to do with what our parents teach (or don't teach us) and what our society thinks about nudity too. Thankfully I was never molested or anything (and I feel so bad for those who were) however I do feel that I was sexualized too early and also feel that America's Puritan stance that nudity equals sex, both sort of made things difficult for me. I think many young kids do show and tell with their bodies but I think I did it to soon, went too far, and always thought a naked body was "dirty". In 3rd grade a neighbor girl and I did show and tell but in hindsight I feel her dad probably molested her bc he seemed creepy and she knew way too much about stuff for that age. Then I also had a direct view from my bedroom window to a different neighbor girl's bedroom around 3rd-7th grade and I should've been "European" and just seen her body as a body not a sexual body. Finally in 6th grade me and another boy and 2 girls were playing in his basement and I started touching the girls who then touched me and it went on for a while. Next day the girls accused me of molesting them. Luckily my friend called BS in them and said all 3 of us were weird freaks since he was just playing with his transformers or something. That taught me about making sure a girl really wants to do stuff. Like ask her twice. Cuz even tho I did nothing wrong I definitely don't want to be accused again. Definitely wish nudity was not considered dirty in US and don't think kids should do sexual stuff till at least middle school.

warbit
January 31st, 2016, 09:15 PM
This hasn't happened to me but it happened to a friend. He doesn't ever speak about it but it has ruined his life. I think rape is worse than murder in many ways and rapists should simply be castrated.

happyandproud
July 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
yeah i was 10 and it was an ex-boyfriend.i think i broke his nose tho

Sarah16
August 5th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Yes my brother. But I was ok with it. No big deal....it was cutevsctuslly

Kawaii Bean
August 30th, 2016, 08:19 PM
I was molested by my big brother when I was young. Now I'm fucked up in the head, I hate anything that has to do with someone touching me.

RiHouse
August 31st, 2016, 01:10 AM
I was, by my older brother when I was about 6. I don't really think about it, and I'm not really messed up by it like others are. it's just something that happened.

impan1019
October 3rd, 2016, 05:29 AM
I don't know that it's exactly abuse, but a few days ago my ex boyfriend kept touching my vagina and breasts after i kept saying stop repeatedly, and he said it was a joke....I was really uncomfortable, and the stress afterwards of figuring out what to do almost put me into an anxiety attack... we were at a school dance and i had let him before

christophe
March 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
12 last time, siblings, every Day, still hurts��

Amethyst Rose
March 21st, 2017, 04:37 PM
No, but I've been harassed by a classmate. It still goes on occasionally. I've told him how uncomfortable it makes me and even talked to a teacher about it. The sad thing is he is a good person; I just don't think it registers with him that what he's doing isn't right.

Hicham azad
June 22nd, 2017, 12:50 AM
This Is So Hard To Discuss !

Just JT
June 22nd, 2017, 01:04 AM

Yeah it is, but you know what?
Here...nobody knows you, so your free to speak your feelings without feeling like something will happen cause of it
And you'll get support for what you say feel and going through

Plus talking about if as much as it sucks does help in a really fucked up way. But if does help

Sorry I got off topic, saw an opportunity is all

Anniebanannie
June 22nd, 2017, 06:05 PM

This is a safe place.

kirikiri94
August 1st, 2017, 10:03 AM
You seem to be brave

Endeavour
August 1st, 2017, 10:05 AM
This thread was bumped. :locked: