PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

dontfiguremeout
January 13th, 2014, 01:03 AM
So I'm extremely happy right now! Before I use to find my happiness through other people and so when they would hurt me, I would be even more hurt! But now I have stopped that, and am finding happiness through God! And it's so amazing!!! Please don't make any rude comments, just accept that I am extremely happy right now! Thank you! :)

Synyster Shadows
January 13th, 2014, 06:33 PM
That's great for you, man! Glad to hear it! :)

AlexOnToast
January 13th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Happiness is almost always a good thing! Far be it from me to judge the cause....Keep up the cheeriness :)

Fanta_Lover44
January 18th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Yay, keep it up. I never manage to keep my head up long enough, but you can.

azure moonstone
January 18th, 2014, 10:33 AM
It makes me happy to see you happy, Jordan :)

Cloud_Strife
February 2nd, 2014, 01:25 AM
Glad to hear that!

ImCoolBeans
February 2nd, 2014, 12:22 PM
If that is what makes you happy then don't let anybody stand in your way of it. Do your thing and keep on being happy. It's the key to everything in life. I'm glad to hear that you're happy.

Hallie
February 10th, 2014, 07:19 PM
So I'm extremely happy right now! Before I use to find my happiness through other people and so when they would hurt me, I would be even more hurt! But now I have stopped that, and am finding happiness through God! And it's so amazing!!! Please don't make any rude comments, just accept that I am extremely happy right now! Thank you! :)

I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to leave a rude comment about someone finding happiness, no matter the cause (as long as it's not hurting anyone--like serial killing, for example, which could certainly cause rude comments) That's wonderful, and I'm happy for you :)

dontfiguremeout
February 10th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to leave a rude comment about someone finding happiness, no matter the cause (as long as it's not hurting anyone--like serial killing, for example, which could certainly cause rude comments) That's wonderful, and I'm happy for you :)

People would make a rude comment because I'm Christian and not afraid to say I am, and some people aren't, so they would make a rude comment because it's not what they believe in.

Hallie
February 10th, 2014, 11:20 PM
People would make a rude comment because I'm Christian and not afraid to say I am, and some people aren't, so they would make a rude comment because it's not what they believe in.

Yes, of course there are always going to be people who disagree with you and don't hesitate to say so, but don't let them get you down. Believe what you feel is right. It's funny because I have the same problem except opposite--I don't believe in a god or gods and some people don't like that and they can be quite rude to me about it sometimes. For years I was afraid to come out and say that I was an atheist because there will always be people against that. I think that no matter what you believe, there are always going to be people who want to argue with you, so you should always believe what you know in your gut. That is what is important. Believe what you feel is right. Don't let others dissuade you. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist, whatever you are, we are not all that different. Sometimes, we are all more alike than you may realize.

Stay strong and don't let anyone tell you what to believe ;) I'm very happy for you :)

dontfiguremeout
February 10th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Yes, of course there are always going to be people who disagree with you and don't hesitate to say so, but don't let them get you down. Believe what you feel is right. It's funny because I have the same problem except opposite--I don't believe in a god or gods and some people don't like that and they can be quite rude to me about it sometimes. For years I was afraid to come out and say that I was an atheist because there will always be people against that. I think that no matter what you believe, there are always going to be people who want to argue with you, so you should always believe what you know in your gut. That is what is important. Believe what you feel is right. Don't let others dissuade you. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist, whatever you are, we are not all that different. Sometimes, we are all more alike than you may realize.

Stay strong and don't let anyone tell you what to believe ;) I'm very happy for you :)

Well I don't think those people are true Christians then. True Christians love everyone and accepts others. I'm one of them! :) I don't let anyone down if I find out they don't believe in what I believe in them. All I do is love them and pray for them! :)

Hallie
February 11th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Well I don't think those people are true Christians then. True Christians love everyone and accepts others. I'm one of them! :) I don't let anyone down if I find out they don't believe in what I believe in them. All I do is love them and pray for them! :)

Well I think that's absolutely sweet and very noble of you. I think we'd be great friends :)