PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Etcetera
January 9th, 2014, 01:30 PM
I just felt the need to share myself with everyone. I have a very long story. It's been rough, and honestly I've been through so much that if I tell people even a bit of it, they don't believe me because my story is simply so far out of the realms of normality that people can't fathom it at all. So, here goes. I hope this helps someone in some way. I realize that this is very long, but I feel like I need to share it to get it out there. Feel free to share it if you want, I don't mind if you do that. You can copy and paste what I wrote to somewhere else. Don't share the link, please. I am not doing this for sympathy or to say "look at me and what I've endured." I'm doing this because it will help me to not hold it in, and to finally say it, even it it is through typing.

A lot of people have stories, but for me, it's a really long one and I don't share it with many people in life. As one of the co-founders of the SPABS (https://twitter.com/SPABSorg) anti-bullying organization, you would probably expect me to be strong and able to provide emotional support for others. But that's quite the opposite in my case. I may appear to be very strong on the outside, but the truth is that in reality I am very shattered on the inside.

I have been through so much pain in my life that it forced me to become for a period of time what I loathed most in order to defend myself - a bully. But then I discovered something, standing up for yourself does not have to mean embracing violence… you don’t have to make others as miserable as you to defend yourself. Since then, it’s gotten a lot easier.

I have a lot of health problems, it started from the time that I was born and it has just continued to get gradually worse and worse over time. There were some complications when I was born, so I didn't have full developed lungs. My lungs now function at 60% of the amount normal people's lungs do. When I was a few months old, I got extremely sick. I spent my first Christmas in the hospital in an incubator. I had an extremely bad case of RSV, which made the condition of my lungs even worse than it already was. About a year later, it came back. By that time I was already having extreme asthma problems and allergies, but the second case of RSV made it even worse. I remember spending most of my pre-school and elementary years using the nebulizer because I just constantly could not breathe. There was nothing the doctors could do about it, I had all the medicines that I could take. I'm constantly sick, bronchitis, colds, sinus infections, you name it. Now I take anti-biotics almost as much as I take my other medicines. It just continues, and continues, and continues.

I'm adopted. I am a victim of a rather severe child abuse case. My biological dad locked me in his shed at age 4, handcuffed me to a table in the shed and left me there for hours. While I was in that shed, I screamed and screamed at the top of my lungs until I could scream no more. I remember that was the first time that I wanted to die, at the age of four, before I even knew what suicide was. I was raped, molested, locked into closets, beaten repeatedly, and mentally abused. He told me constantly that I was worthless and would never amount to anything in life, and that he hated me and wished that I would just die. All of this was from the age of infant to age 6.There was so much more that went on in that home that nobody to this day knows. I relive the abuse over and over every single time I go to sleep. At the age of 17 I wake up screaming with nightmares and flashbacks and don't go back to sleep, I sit in my bed and rock back and forth until morning. Because that's where he lives now, in my dreams. I can't get away from it ever. I go weeks on end without sleeping at all.

My dad began touching me in inappropriate ways when I was two and a half. He told me that if I loved him I wouldn't tell anyone 'our little secret,' and that if I did, I would be taken away from him and my mom and that he would kill my mom. He forced me to go into the bathroom with him when he had to go, and he went with me too. Sure, he was my dad and parents go in the bathroom with small kids if they need help, but I didn't, and he knew that.

He would put me in this small closet in the hallway and since it was too small for me to sit down in, I had to stand there. He left me there for hours. When they ate meals, I could hear them eating in the kitchen without me while I was in the closet.

In elementary school I moved around a lot. In kindergarten and first grade I was at the same school and I had to take speech because I had problems pronouncing certain letters, and still to this day struggle with that sometimes. I was originally diagnosed with a speech impediment, but I have somewhat overcome that. Kids thought I was weird so they made fun of me, they would imitate me. In second grade I was at a new school, that’s when the ADHD and learning disabilities problems started, but I wasn't diagnosed yet. I was really slow when it came to work, and kids around me picked on me constantly for it. I had a horrible teacher that year. I got to the point I sat alone at lunch, then eventually would go into the bathroom and hide during lunch. The kids at lunch would throw things at me and sometimes dump my tray out in the floor. I talked to no one. I just stayed in my little shell like a turtle.

In third grade I moved again, and that’s when the bullying really got way worse. My school issues got worse, and I started falling behind. I had a really bad teacher again so that didn’t help. And when a teacher sets you aside and insults you, so do the kids. Anytime anything happened, they all automatically blamed me, including the teacher. Then fourth grade got there, I had the most amazing teacher ever, she’s my favorite out of all the teachers I have had. That was the year I was finally diagnosed with ADHD, and they put me on medicine, which helped me out a lot with school but not the bullying. My teacher did do a lot for me that year as far as the bullying though, she really liked me so she did all she could to keep me from being harassed. In fifth grade we started switching classes for different subjects. But that year my weight started increasing because of the side-effects of the medicines I was on.

In 6th grade they started with this thing called Gaggle. It was this online database thing we used for school, and it had a blog thing and you could comment on people's blogs and send them messages - basically an early version of facebook. Well there was this group of girls who bullied me at school but they were teachers pets so they didn't do anything about it, then they started to bully me on Gaggle too. They would comment things on my blog and then delete it, or send me messages. The teachers didn't do anything. I was in the 6th grade in elementary school still, and being called a slut and a whore, ugly pig and all kinds of stuff, and the staff at my school was doing nothing about it.

Then I got to middle school in 7th grade. They kept on bullying me but I got to the point I was in a deep pit of depression and I didn't care anymore, about anything in the world. It continued all the way through 8th grade, and anytime I said anything nobody would listen. My biological dad showed up again when I was in 7th grade trying to demand me back, and that set off a whole string of emotions in me. I couldn't sleep at night. The nightmares and flashbacks were just horrible. I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming, so I was terrified to go back to sleep, because that's where the memories were, and I was basically reliving them in my dreams. I got to the point I was cutting and starving myself, I would go weeks eating barely anything. In 8th grade we finally got a 504 plan for me for school, because of how much I was struggling with school. It helped me a lot, but when other kids noticed the teacher giving me copies of notes and that I didn't have to take notes (which was only one of the things on my 504) they got jealous because they thought I was just being treated special, and they started picking on me for that too. That year was the year I began cutting and starving myself. Today (May 3rd, 2014) I am 119 days clean.

Then 9th grade. I think my freshman year topped as the worst year of my life.
I was in band, and the band director was horrible. There were a few people in the band who he really just hated, and he constantly degraded them. He would get up in people's faces and scream at them, he threw things. One time he threw a marker at my face. Another time he threw a chair across the room, barely missing one of my friends. He would make me get up in front of the band and play alone until I got it perfect in his eyes or he just gave up on me. My section leader was no better. He told me to go home and kill myself because nobody there wanted or needed me and that I was just holding the band back from achieving great things. And obviously that's not a good thing to say to someone who is already suicidal. So I did, I attempted it for the second time. The band director ended up getting fired my sophomore year, but the things he did still affect me now. It's one of those things that doesn't go away. Now I play six instruments, and am a senior and am still in band but I am still terrified to play in front of people. I constantly have that fear and that voice in my head saying I suck and it’s not good enough.

My freshman year was when I found out that I have epilepsy. I have had the seizures all my life, but we didn't know that was what it was until then. They told me that based on my EEG results, I was probably having a lot of seizures every day and didn't realize that was what it was. I was at church on easter sunday when I had a grand-mal seizure and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. I woke up in the ambulance to see the EMT trying to put an IV in, and I started freaking out and trying to fight my way off of the stretcher because I didn't know where I was. Then he started asking me all kinds of questions and trying to hold me down. Then I blacked out again, and woke up in the hospital hooked to all kinds of machines. Later that week I was diagnosed with epilepsy. We think mine is genetic because my half brother also has epilepsy.

A few months after the epilepsy diagnosis, I was assaulted by a bully, to the point I ended up in the hospital because it sent me into a seizure that we couldn't control. Then they continued bullying me all the time for it. My junior year a kid in my biology class took a video of me having a seizure and sent it around the school through text and facebook and stuff. It went viral and they started calling me the retarded seizure girl. They would take turns harassing me in the hallways. One of them would "fall" down at my feet and fake a seizure, then get up and laugh with their friends. They did stuff all the time just to make fun of me, it was horrible. I left that school towards the end of my junior year. But while I was still there, anytime I went to anyone for help I got called a liar and was told to stop throwing people under the bus.

My first real traumatic loss was my ninth grade year. I couldn't sleep on Christmas day, so I laid in my bed at around midnight skimming through my Facebook newsfeed. That night, I came across something that shook my world. I saw a bunch of people putting "rest in peace, Kelsey, we will miss you dearly." The first one I saw, I didn't think it was my Kelsey. But as I continued to go through my newsfeed I found out differently. I threw my tablet in the floor and bawled like a baby. It was true. She was gone. I texted one of my school friends to see if it was really really true and what had happened. She confirmed it, and said that Kelsey had had a seizure on Christmas day, and that it had taken her life. This was a shock to all of us. You see, Kelsey's sixteenth birthday was Christmas eve. She died literally the morning after her sweet sixteen. My fun loving, joking, laughing friend who I had played soccer with just a few months before... she was dead. She was gone. A girl who we walked through the hallways with every single day, was gone forever. It was very tragic, and I've never quite 'gotten over it.' Especially since I had my first grand-mal seizure on the following Easter Sunday after her death. I awoke in the ambulance scared for my life. Since I started having seizures, I have felt so bad and I have blamed myself, because Kelsey only had one and she's gone now, and I've had millions and yet I'm still here. It bothers me a lot.

The next year I lost another friend. Humberto was a senior, and he was a football player. What are the chances of a football player and someone like me being friends? Very slim. But Humberto was different, he was special. He and I shared the same history class. One day a kid came up to me and
shoved my books in the floor, then looked me in the eye and said to me, "what are you looking at, bitch? Pick your shit up!" Humberto was standing across the room talking with his friends when he saw this going on and he left his friends and came over and picked up my stuff and handed it to me. Then he went over to the kid who did it and grabbed him by his shirt collar and picked him up and said, "if you ever mess with her or anyone else and I get word of it, you're going to have to deal with me, and you're not going to like me. Do you understand me?" The kid just nodded his head fiercely, and when Humberto put him down he went and sat down and didn't bother anyone else. A few months later, I went to school and I was sitting in first period when the principal came over the intercom to make an announcement. He said "I'm sorry to inform you of this tragic news, but we lost one of our students yesterday, Humberto.." I broke down crying right there. Humberto was changing his breaks the day before after school, while he was under his car, the jack that was holding the car broke, causing the car to fall on him and killing him instantly. The world lost a very important person that March, and the world could use a lot more Humberto's.

After you get told something for so long, you eventually get to the point you believe it. You get to the point you become a bully to yourself, you tell yourself those things. When you look in the mirror you see yourself as ugly because so many people have called you ugly, and you no longer believe it if/when anyone tells you otherwise. I am to that point.

These are my diagnoses: ADHD, PTSD, Anti-social Personality Disorder, Severe Asthma, severe food allergies to [all spices, red dye, fruit, tomatoes] my food allergies are so bad if I eat anything that's cross contaminated or even TOUCH an orange I end up in the hospital. It's bad. Epilepsy, Major Depression Disorder, Conversion Disorder, Learning Disability, Vitamin D deficiency, and the list goes on. Right now, I am averaging 30-40 seizures every single day. I am usually in the nurse's office 2-3 sometimes 4 times every day at school because of my seizures. For me to be in a class and get to attend the entire period is a miracle.

When you fight to survive every day, and yet nobody else knows what that feels like.. that's one of the worst feelings in the world. It destroys you on the inside. Epilepsy plays a huge toll on a person, emotionally and physically, and since that's only a tiny bit of it, it's really crushing me. Nobody understands me in this world, and I feel very alone. I get depressed quite a bit about it. The pain, the worry, and the suffering.. they never go away. They are constantly there. Life has not been good to me. And honestly I am broken inside. I am shattered like a plate that's been dropped from the top floor window of a skyscraper onto the sidewalk below... and yet people tell me "you're so strong."

Strength is relative. I average over 30 seizures a day now, among a crap-ton of other medical problems. I cry myself to sleep at night from the pain and fears of this thing that I call a life. That's not strength to me. I cannot eat hardly anything. My food allergy list continues to grow longer over time, making my amount of food that I can eat smaller and smaller. It's very overwhelming. It's very overwhelming to know I can't ever eat anything that I cannot read the ingredients of, and the fact that some stuff is cross-contaminated without being labeled, meaning I would have to use my epi-pen anyways. And on top of all of this, about a year ago I was told that I was pre-diabetic, but now am beginning to have a really bad time with my blood sugar levels. My body is falling apart, my heart is broken beyond repair, and I am not strong. I've been cutting for 5 years, and I've attempted suicide three times.

There's only one person in this world who truly understands me and loves me for who I am, and actually means it when he tells me "I love you." Those words are very overused in this world, and people should really be careful when they use them because some people when you have been hurt so many times by people who say they love you, you don't trust anyone else. Your heart gets to the point that it's so broken that you cannot trust anymore.

I am working on a book about coming out from behind your wall of silence. My silence destroyed me over time.

So everything I've been through, that's why I decided to do my anti-bullying organization. I wanted to contribute to stopping bullying, if not for all teens for at least one. If I can stop one kid from being bullied, that’s good enough, because that’s one less person in this world dead, that’s one less person suffering like I have. Sharing my story through SPABS has helped me more than ever imaginable.

I joined band in 7th grade, and really it's probably what has kept me floating all of this time. When I'm upset, I resort to listening to or playing music. There is nothing like a music high, or where you're truly brought to tears by the amazingness and beauty of what you are hearing. I compose music in my head and I write music by ear. Recently, we are playing something that I wrote at school, so that's a pretty huge honor. We will be playing it at a concert soon. It's going to be great.

People like to crush me for trying to have an organization, or say it's a stupid name/acronym. But I really don't care. Because in the end, it's not the name that helps people. It's the people behind it and our passion for helping people who have shitty lives like our own. I'm done being a bystander, and I'm done feeling helpless like I can't help anyone, because the truth is, with a story like mine, I can help a lot of people if I try. People may not have gone through all of the things that I have went through and am going through, but I know that there are tons of people out there in the different situations that I have been through, and I can help them.

If you are hurting, or going through something and need someone, please contact me or someone else. I am very open to talk. There are also many hotlines and other sources. I will be adding more to this list.
Do You Need A Reason To Live Or Die? (http://areason.org/)
National Suicide Prevention Hotline (USA and CANADA): 1-800-273-8255
LifeLine: (AUSTRALIA): 13 11 14

Synyster Shadows
January 9th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Wow...that's...I don't even know.
I'm so sorry you had/have to go through all of this. I can't imagine what it must be like to have so many issues and be hurt that much. It's reading things like this that make me hate society more and more, how people bitch about the stupidest things; most of them didn't go through shit like this, as well as how cruel people can be. You should not have had to go through that; no one should. I don't know what it's like to live with that kind of fear, nor would I want to know. All I know is that this has to be the most amazing thing I've read in a really long time, and that it makes me really grateful to be able to live a good life.
I might be way younger than you and not really be able to fully understand what you're going through, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message if you want to just vent or whatever. I really hope things get better for you.

Etcetera
January 9th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Wow...that's...I don't even know.
I'm so sorry you had/have to go through all of this. I can't imagine what it must be like to have so many issues and be hurt that much. It's reading things like this that make me hate society more and more, how people bitch about the stupidest things; most of them didn't go through shit like this, as well as how cruel people can be. You should not have had to go through that; no one should. I don't know what it's like to live with that kind of fear, nor would I want to know. All I know is that this has to be the most amazing thing I've read in a really long time, and that it makes me really grateful to be able to live a good life.
I might be way younger than you and not really be able to fully understand what you're going through, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message if you want to just vent or whatever. I really hope things get better for you.

Thank you for reading it. Seriously, I know it's so long and I really just put this out there to get it out so I wouldn't be holding it back anymore. Thank you, a lot.

Synyster Shadows
January 9th, 2014, 06:59 PM
I understand. I admire your ability to tell people. I'd never have the courage to do that, ever. You're welcome.

RavleIncarnate
January 9th, 2014, 07:49 PM
What you have been through is absolutely incredible. I was bawling my eyes out, and I'm still crying, because people only bully me because I peed my pants in grade one and its still stuck through to 7th grade, I have felt suicidal too, and I know how it feels to be bullied, and if I wa you, I wouldn't even be a distant memory, so long ago I would have given up on life. Do you mind in any way at all if I show this to a suicidal friend? And my other suicidal friend? And if you need an ear to listen from or a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for anyone ;) I even advise my best friend, and he is very good looking.

Etcetera
January 9th, 2014, 09:25 PM
What you have been through is absolutely incredible. I was bawling my eyes out, and I'm still crying, because people only bully me because I peed my pants in grade one and its still stuck through to 7th grade, I have felt suicidal too, and I know how it feels to be bullied, and if I wa you, I wouldn't even be a distant memory, so long ago I would have given up on life. Do you mind in any way at all if I show this to a suicidal friend? And my other suicidal friend? And if you need an ear to listen from or a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for anyone ;) I even advise my best friend, and he is very good looking.

Feel free to show this to anyone you want. I put it out there because I want people to know they are not alone.

RavleIncarnate
January 9th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Oh, thanks. I respect you, you've been so much stronger than I expect. I wouldn't wish such a life on the ones who make me suicidal. I even have a whole suicidal friendship ring.

Etcetera
January 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Oh, thanks. I respect you, you've been so much stronger than I expect. I wouldn't wish such a life on the ones who make me suicidal. I even have a whole suicidal friendship ring.

That's me, like even as much as I want to say 'I wish that people who made fun of me for my seizures would have one so they would know what it's like', I don't wish it on anyone. Because it's so painful. It really is. The emotional aspect of epilepsy is a million times worse than the pain I have for a week after a big seizure. It's destroying me on the inside. I want to be normal, but I know that I never will be.

I hope that my story helps your friend(s).

chieko
January 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Hi, Destiny. I read your life story and it is so touching :( I just can't find any words to say. I don't know what can I do for you, but If we know each other in real life i would probably do all I can to be your good friend and protect you from the bullies. I'm just really glad that you're still here in this world struggling to live. I hope everything will becomes better with you, you really deserve to be happy.

RavleIncarnate
January 9th, 2014, 09:58 PM
I hope so too, we are more like a mini-support group, but we know we will all probably commit "it" sometime, so we just try to delay each other's demise.

Gumleaf
January 9th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Thanks for sharing. I found it very fascinating to read. It made me smile and cry at times. I hope after all this pain and the ongoing pain you feel, that by telling people about who you are and your experiences that it helps you to deal with it. I'm really happy that you have someone in your life now that can say 'I love you' to you, and you know that they mean it. I would be happy to talk to you more if you want. I find you inspiring.

ksdnfkfr
January 9th, 2014, 11:31 PM
I know this story already of course, but that gives it no less impact, maybe more even.
Both tragic and amazing and also frustrating regarding the actions of others.

Synyster Shadows
January 10th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Would it be alright if I posted a link to this on Facebook and tell my peers to read and share this so they can hopefully be more grateful for what they have, the good lives they live? I just...I feel like they need to read this.

Etcetera
January 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Would it be alright if I posted a link to this on Facebook and tell my peers to read and share this so they can hopefully be more grateful for what they have, the good lives they live? I just...I feel like they need to read this.

That's fine. Again, I put this out there for people to read, so it's fine with me if you share it. I did it to try to inspire people, so feel free to share it. :)

Synyster Shadows
January 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Ok, cool. Thanks :) And again, I really admire your courage for putting this out there.

Etcetera
January 10th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Ok, cool. Thanks :) And again, I really admire your courage for putting this out there.

Thank you. :)

Etcetera
March 13th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Day 68 clean from cutting.

This day two years ago, I lost one of the best friends I ever had. Humberto was a senior, and he was a football player. What are the chances of a football player and someone like me being friends? Very slim. But Humberto was different, he was special.

Around September of '11, I went to Civics class which I had for first period. He and I shared the same history class. One day a kid came up to me and shoved my books in the floor, then looked me in the eye and said to me, "what are you looking at, bitch? Pick your shit up!" Humberto was standing across the room talking with his friends when he saw this going on and he left his friends and came over and picked up my stuff and handed it to me. Then he went over to the kid who did it and grabbed him by his shirt collar and picked him up and said, "if you ever mess with her or anyone else and I get word of it, you're going to have to deal with me, and you're not going to like me. Capiche?" The kid just nodded his head fiercely, and when Humberto put him down he went and sat down and didn't bother anyone else.

Later the next March, I got to school on a thursday, sat down in my class, it was a normal day.. or so I thought. While sitting there, the principal came over the intercom after the pledge and said, "I am sad to inform you of this, but yesterday MHS lost one of our students." And then we had a moment of silence, turned out it was Humberto. My heart sank to my stomach and I cried so much.

I found out later that Humberto had been working on his car changing the brakes the day before (Wednesday), when the jack broke, causing the car to fall on him and killing him instantly.

You never know when your last day will be. It could be tomorrow for all you know, treat life like it could be your last day. Make everything worth something. The world lost a very important person that March, and the world could use a lot more Humberto's.

R.I.P. Humberto. <3

darkangel91
March 13th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Oh my gosh... remind me never to complain about anything ever again. I once thought I was depressed... perhaps I was. But I have never had any experience remotely like yours. I cannot conceive of it. So many people think they have it so bad... they have no idea. It's people like you that remind me both of why I want to change this world - the fact that such pain exists - and why I believe I can - the fact that people as strong as you exist.

Thank you for reminding me of what truly matters. :)

Synyster Shadows
March 13th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Day 68 clean from cutting.

This day two years ago, I lost one of the best friends I ever had. Humberto was a senior, and he was a football player. What are the chances of a football player and someone like me being friends? Very slim. But Humberto was different, he was special.

Around September of '11, I went to Civics class which I had for first period. He and I shared the same history class. One day a kid came up to me and shoved my books in the floor, then looked me in the eye and said to me, "what are you looking at, bitch? Pick your shit up!" Humberto was standing across the room talking with his friends when he saw this going on and he left his friends and came over and picked up my stuff and handed it to me. Then he went over to the kid who did it and grabbed him by his shirt collar and picked him up and said, "if you ever mess with her or anyone else and I get word of it, you're going to have to deal with me, and you're not going to like me. Capiche?" The kid just nodded his head fiercely, and when Humberto put him down he went and sat down and didn't bother anyone else.

Later the next March, I got to school on a thursday, sat down in my class, it was a normal day.. or so I thought. While sitting there, the principal came over the intercom after the pledge and said, "I am sad to inform you of this, but yesterday MHS lost one of our students." And then we had a moment of silence, turned out it was Humberto. My heart sank to my stomach and I cried so much.

I found out later that Humberto had been working on his car changing the brakes the day before (Wednesday), when the jack broke, causing the car to fall on him and killing him instantly.

You never know when your last day will be. It could be tomorrow for all you know, treat life like it could be your last day. Make everything worth something. The world lost a very important person that March, and the world could use a lot more Humberto's.

R.I.P. Humberto. <3

Congratulations on making it over two months :)

Sounds like he really was a great guy. The world could use a lot more people like him.

You never know when your last day will be. It could be tomorrow for all you know, treat life like it could be your last day. Make everything worth something.

Agreed. Now if only my peers felt this way...

ninja789
March 13th, 2014, 04:33 PM
You are incredible to have gone on to do that
Most people wouldn't even consider doing that without all the stuff you have gone through

Etcetera
March 13th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Oh my gosh... remind me never to complain about anything ever again. I once thought I was depressed... perhaps I was. But I have never had any experience remotely like yours. I cannot conceive of it. So many people think they have it so bad... they have no idea. It's people like you that remind me both of why I want to change this world - the fact that such pain exists - and why I believe I can - the fact that people as strong as you exist.

Thank you for reminding me of what truly matters. :)

You are incredible to have gone on to do that
Most people wouldn't even consider doing that without all the stuff you have gone through

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Congratulations on making it over two months :)

Agreed. Now if only my peers felt this way...

Thanks! :)

Most people don't.

Feraligatr
March 14th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Great story. I feel really bad. :(

Etcetera
March 14th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Great story. I feel really bad. :(

There's no reason to feel bad. I just wanted to get it out because I've held it in for far too long.

Gemma717
March 29th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Thank you for not killing yourself. I wish i could meet you. Thank you for sharing your story and showing me what is really important in life. I have never experienced any of these things but I wouldn't wish them on anyone. My sister suffers from depression and PTSD and i know how much it hurt just to WATCH her go through that let alone go through it myself. Stay amazing. <3Gemma<3

killer_queen
May 17th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Wow. Thank you so much for telling your story. You have an incredible amount of strength. Thank you for being an inspiration :)