PDA

View Full Version : Eating Problem

SmokyChica
January 7th, 2014, 06:46 PM
It started when I gave up my razors and stopped cutting. I needed some form of a stress release and I fell in to a bit of an eating disorder. I can't stop it and it's been almost six months now. I eat very little, maybe one meal a day if I force myself to. I sometimes go a day or two without eating and then end up binge eating a lot, and getting sick later. I can't seem to find a way to stop this. Can anyone who's been in this situation or knows someone who has had eating disorders give me any advice or help? I don't have anyone I feel comfortable talking to about this and it's just getting too out of control at this point.

Elysium
January 7th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Cutting and Self Harm :arrow: Eating Disorders

jayjay's toocool
January 7th, 2014, 07:37 PM
GEt back on a normal eating routines, 3 small meals a day and biggest being Breakfast and the smallest can be your luch. The work on expanding those meals and your intake but you need a reg. routine to sustain.

thatgothgirluknow
January 8th, 2014, 10:14 AM
You should talk to a doctor at this point I'm ggoing through something similar the best thing till u can talk to a doctor is to try and eat small things multiply times a day like crackers or just sneaks for now

Cat H
January 28th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Are you losing any weight? Your eating habits aren't healthy, I have the same problem. But I still cut, you need to gain control over yourself again, try to talk to a doctor or a family member/close friend.