PDA

View Full Version : Simply be you.

RaspingFlunky
January 7th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Countless times have I been in a situation where I or someone I cared for was criticized for being themselves. There's never been a time when I didn't question the motives behind my so called 'hater'. I've been guilty of lashing out at people like this, which doesn't really make me any better than them, but sometimes a harsh lesson is the best way to learn. If you've ever been criticized for wearing this, listening to that, hanging out with this guy, driving that car, etc. Let me tell you something. You're so much better than the monster that's trying to break you down. Every single one of you. Sure, there's some things that some of you who deserve to hear this message do that I may not like, but does that mean I resent you? Absolutely not. There's not a reason in this world that you shouldn't be allowed to be yourself. I like people who are who they are. The originals. Small, tall, large, minuscule, black, white, blue, red, or yellow, I don't mind you, so long as you're you.

As for anyone on here who judges anyone for any of the reasons listed above, or any reason at all, I'd like to kindly ask for you to go fuck yourself.

Thanks.