PDA

View Full Version : drawings from my plates~

chieko
January 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Hello these are my drawings :) the first one and the second one are plates I have drawn in a subject called "Visual". If you are wondering about the second drawing, that's actually a self portrait. Haha. Kiddin' She's Haley Bennett. I know it doesn't look like her at all. So i tried my best to make my drawing more beautiful than her. Hahaha

The rose, I just drew it in my sketch pad. It took me 3 hours to finish it, yet my work is unpolished as you notice. I'm always afraid of drawing critics, since I hardly use eraser xD

I don't know if anyone here would appreciate them. But I'd just like to share. Haha :)

inamorata
January 6th, 2014, 08:48 PM
oh gosh they look so cool and real ! you're talented, miss! i know who is haley bennete but can you show me her pic where you'd based your drawing?

lol what a hard spelling! i just learned that it's Haley BENNETT!

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

chieko
January 6th, 2014, 08:58 PM
oh gosh they look so cool and real ! you're talented, miss! i know who is haley bennete but can you show me her pic where you'd based your drawing?

Thank you so much Miss pretty girl swag! :D haha i've got to google her~ It's "Bennett" dang thats spelling XD I really love her, she looks totally cute~ I drew her first picture:

Hollywood
January 7th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Wow, that's awesome! I especially like the first one, well done :D