PDA

View Full Version : girls in sweat pants

izzybeth
January 5th, 2014, 09:34 PM
when i wear sweat pant i would be called ugly, so boys would grab at my pants and be like poking me and stuff what do yall think about that

Seahawks15
January 5th, 2014, 09:40 PM
That's not okay,I think it's hot anyways.

Silicate Wielder
January 5th, 2014, 09:41 PM
People need to stop being judgmental as to what people wear, as long as its nothing that is normally done while wearing something formal I think it's fine. ignore them.

And also sweatpants are great. I think a lot of people don like them because they really mask the body shape. meaning that a lot is left to the imagination, guys where I am don't like when it's left like that and often will pick on the girls at my school when they wear sweats.

Green Arrow
January 5th, 2014, 09:43 PM
That's wrong you should tell them to stop and give them a good'ol slap around the face.* Ignore them they dont deserve your time.

*I'm obviously joking about the last one by the way

Blood
January 5th, 2014, 09:46 PM
A girl in sweatpants and a tank top/Cami is one of the hottest things ever. Wear what you want and don't worry about the haters. :)

mrmee
January 5th, 2014, 09:47 PM
It seems to me like they think your hot, as most girls in sweatpants are, and wanted to feel around. And btw, you don't have to let them do that. That's sexual harassment.

Viva Mexico
January 5th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Sweat Pants are cool they just think you hot

LouBerry
January 5th, 2014, 10:26 PM
A girl in sweatpants and a tank top/Cami is one of the hottest things ever. Wear what you want and don't worry about the haters. :)

Agreed. Next time someone picks on you about it, eat them.

haileyb
January 5th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Sweatpants are a girls best friend

Harrier
January 5th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Wut

Sweats are cool but yoga pants are cooler

DarknessUnicorn
January 6th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Dem people gotta back off. Sweatpants can be sexy too o3o

cherylcherylX2
January 6th, 2014, 09:43 AM
when i wear sweat pant i would be called ugly, so boys would grab at my pants and be like poking me and stuff what do yall think about that

WHAT.

THAT IS MOLESTATION, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STAND FOR THAT.

Tell them to STOP ASAP, or get an authority figure to help you out.

Kristihey
January 6th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Sweats rock. Whoever says that are ridic.

Sandra Main
January 6th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Dem people gotta back off. Sweatpants can be sexy too o3o

They are also very comfortable and easy to move around in.

Jason Steel
January 6th, 2014, 01:28 PM
in sweatpants ... r u kiddin me ? ofcose its sexy !!

Elysium
January 6th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Puberty for Girls :arrow: Abuse

EmmaJane
January 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Personally, I hate sweatpants. I prefer jeans or skirts. But that's just my opinion. If you like wearing sweatpants no one is stopping you! ^_^

Brian_Stevenson
January 6th, 2014, 05:25 PM
i like girls in sweatpants it shows a relaxed state

Waleedbt
January 6th, 2014, 10:23 PM
I like it on girls, they makes them look casual, i just don't like it when a girl wears super tight clothing, i'm okay with jeans ;p
Was in a girls dorm room and she was wearing sweatpants.. was hard, she's beautiful too.

Seahawks15
January 6th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Sweats are hot on girls

Katiya
January 10th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Well let's hope you don't have boob pokers like my school did lol. I didn't have boobs and guys would poke me there. I'd slap them. But they did it to girls with big boobs too.

Smack em!

Seahawks15
January 10th, 2014, 01:46 AM
Oh I'm so sorry.Do they still do it? I respect peoples private areas.I would never poke a girls breasts.

Sarah1996
January 10th, 2014, 07:25 PM
I wear sweat pants too, and have been in an akward situation where people would just stare lol.

AlexOnToast
January 10th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I think it's utterly terrible that something as trivial as a piece of clothing would cause people to harass you... It just shows how terrifically immature some people can be.
All I can say is that if you want to wear sweats, go for it :) Haters gon' hate...

RavleIncarnate
January 10th, 2014, 08:06 PM
I am a guy who likes smaller boobs and an ass that can actually fit through a doorway. Massive boobs and asses are not my thaang. But I still think sweats and a tank are really cool, especially on blonde girls with blue eyes and an honest yet nice personality.

izzybeth
January 11th, 2014, 09:47 PM
thnxs 4 all ur help

angelromero
January 13th, 2014, 08:00 PM
That's so not okay. And as others here have said, sweat pants are hot. If they're gonna make fun of your sweatpants, make fun of their baggy pants!

CharlieHorse
January 13th, 2014, 08:22 PM
that's fucked up.
tell an adult, as that can be bullying.
Those guys are probably ass holes.

but i do agree that i do find sweatpants on girls to be attractive, if that is what you're wondering.

bethgirl1986
January 13th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Certain sweatpants are hot. Like not the kind with the elastic at the ankles. But yeah, those guys are jerks.