PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Needs Help!!!

casey_2014
January 5th, 2014, 12:52 PM
I have a friend who is 14 and has a schizophrenic mom who considers herself "overprotective" but all she is really doing is making my friends life miserable. She spent the night and was telling me about how her mom has tried to kill her and how she beats the shit out of her and breaks things and calls her a worthless little shit. My friend said that cps is on the case because she was cutting herself and her mom wasn't doing anything about it, but she's scared cuz she's heard really bad stories about them... HELP!

sixguy6
January 6th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Hey idk much about this but you should probably tell the cops or something

Cromm
January 6th, 2014, 11:28 AM
If your friend told Child Protective Services that her mom literally tried to murder her, it's not something that "they're on". CPS doesn't launch lengthy investigations into children of clinically diagnosed schizophrenic attempted murderers. They just act. The fact that her mother wasn't paying attention to her self harm is sad, but it plays a distant second fiddle to the whole attempted murder thing.

If you're worried about the safety of your friend, tell your parents everything she told you! Your friend's safety is more important than a violation of her trust. But, if you don't think you can go to your parents for whatever reason, you can always call CPS yourself. The number is listed in your local phone book. Or, if like me, your family tosses phones books in the recycle bin the moment you get them, you should be able to google it.

~CC

Katiya
January 10th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Call the cops if her mom is trying to kill her! That's nuts. She should tell teachers at school sometimes they can help find safe places to stay

thehelper96
January 20th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Call the cops if your friends getting hurt thatbbad. No one should have to go through that, If yo want to talk about it just give me a post on my wall.

johndoe1112
January 20th, 2014, 09:02 PM
you should call the cops but i have a feeling that the "friend" is you