PDA

View Full Version : Quotes for all~

ImagineRepublicCity
January 4th, 2014, 10:13 PM
I love quotes and they always make me feel better when I read them so for all the girls out there which are hurting, here's a quote for you~

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” Marilyn Monroe

If you're afraid of doing things and feel you can't do things right, here's one~

"You've gotta dance like there's no one watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live life like it's heaven on Earth." William W. Purkey

If any of you don't feel perfect and feel left out because of the way you are, there's this one~

"Imperfection is beauty, Madness is genius, And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" Marilyn Monroe

And if you feel everything around you is going wrong and falling apart, here's one for you~

"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes bad things fall apart so then good things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

(If you have any quotes you want to add for others too, go ahead~)

EmmaJane
January 5th, 2014, 12:44 PM
They are some great quotes! This is one of my favorites: ''Music is therapy for me. It's my outlet for every negative thing I've ever been through. It lets me turn something bad into something beautiful.'' ~Amy Lee

Feraligatr
January 26th, 2014, 07:41 PM
It doesn't make sense to call ourselves ugly because we don't really see ourselves. You would know exactly how bright and beautiful you are if you saw yourself in the moments where you are truly beautiful.

Etcetera
January 29th, 2014, 12:55 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/cf/8e/3ecf8e98618e5a069509815538714b78.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/26/99/5b26999714e27e33795d34ab8e7697e0.jpg

Synyster Shadows
January 29th, 2014, 08:42 PM
image (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/cf/8e/3ecf8e98618e5a069509815538714b78.jpg)

image (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/26/99/5b26999714e27e33795d34ab8e7697e0.jpg)

That second one is perfect :)

Etcetera
January 29th, 2014, 09:15 PM
That second one is perfect :)

It's from Shane Koyczan's "To This Day."

Synyster Shadows
January 29th, 2014, 09:37 PM
It's from Shane Koyczan's "To This Day."

I know. I watched that video and recognized that quote

Tarannosaurus
January 30th, 2014, 01:49 PM
My favourite quote is from the Wiccan Rede,
'An' it harm none, do what ye will'
It's short and simple but I fully agree with it, we should be able to do what we want as long as it does not harm another person.

AlexOnToast
February 15th, 2014, 10:06 AM
"We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good so long as you remember all the people that you use to be"

xzachx
February 15th, 2014, 11:37 AM
"A smile on an individual's face does not mean that the individual is happy" -zach

All of the quotes above are pretty awesome :)

Snydergate
February 20th, 2014, 06:25 PM
"We will either find a way. Or make one." Hannibal Barca of Carthage (247-183 BC)

KansasNavy
February 24th, 2014, 12:53 AM
This is an inspiring poem for me:
It's called Invictus:
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.