PDA

View Full Version : My mom throws up

Tony X
January 4th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure if my mom is bulimic or something.
LITERALLY every meal my mom throws up a bit of what she ate. I've been noticing for a couple of years now and I notice that she vomits without force. She doesn't stick her finger in or whatever, she throws up naturally. I don't think she's sick because she's super fit and healthy and runs marathons she has run 13.

The thing is that she always throws up RIGHT after for example, if she made dinner and we're eating by the counter. She goes to the sink or trash and vomits but a little bit and she doesn't make any sound. She thinks nobody notices her but I do. I decided to make this post because she made pasta tonight and every time he had 3 or 4 bites she would go to the kitchen and vomit it on the trash and sink. It makes me sick.

She once did this on the floor of a restaurant and I asked her why did she do that and she gave me a bad face and was pissed at me for the rest of the night for asking her what's up.

I've been thinking about telling my grandma (her mom) i'm too scared to tell my mom though and I really want to help her because it sickens me and i'm scared for her.

IDK what to do, I don't even know if this is bulimia or something. I also notice that she mostly i think always does this vomit when she drinks anything..

please help :(

Josef_
January 4th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Personally I would tell your grandmother. It's a good idea. She could help you understand this more.

joejoe
January 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM
You should really tell your grandma. I think that she will be able to help your mom! Good luck

Typhlosion
January 7th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Are you sure its vomit? It could be just regurgitation.
But yeah, I would definitely advise you telling your grandma.

Katiya
January 13th, 2014, 02:50 AM
Tell your grandma.

And no healthy people do not regurgitate like that. If they do its a serious medical condition.

Tell her mom. Its very important as vomiting like that is very bad for you. Regardless of whether or not the person is losing weight. Its bad. For their health.

katekerillb
January 26th, 2014, 12:12 PM
You can ask your mom about it and maybe your grandmother just like what the rest said. I hope your mom is well.