PDA

View Full Version : I have a bit of a weird question.

Atlas_Kin
January 2nd, 2014, 05:56 PM
When I'm with my friends and hanging out and stuff, I have a uncontrollable urge to steal their phones, pencils, pretty much anything that that's small and I can grab with out them noticing, I do give it back if I manage to take it though. Is this something I should be worried about?

workingatperfect
January 2nd, 2014, 07:18 PM
Yes, you should be worried. You're probably a kleptomaniac, considering it's uncontrollable and you actually do act on it and this could get you into real trouble later in life.

Berad
January 2nd, 2014, 07:30 PM
If you're honestly worried, you can try talking to a psychiatrist about it. It's not a rare thing.

ksdnfkfr
January 2nd, 2014, 07:43 PM
yeah i'd say at least talk to a school counselor about it

earl_hun
January 2nd, 2014, 08:07 PM
Agree with the others. Talk with somebody, that can do something with you! :)
It will worth it! ;)

Katiya
January 3rd, 2014, 02:05 AM
My old friend had this. I say old because things got awkward after my stuff kept disappearing and showing up at her house lol we just kinda quit talking cuz it was getting weird for both of us.

I'm a subconscious one my self. I love to touch things, pick them up and look at them and so many times I've walked off with other peoples stuff or even store goods. I'll get in the car and go "huh?" Oh I got to give this back before they leave!!!"

Especially pens! Ill write something and put it in my bag as if it was my pen lol then discover it later. Funny because lost of people take pens from offices all the time lol. I think that's why they started the free complimentary pens haha!