PDA

View Full Version : Dont let bullies discourage you!

DanielL.
December 31st, 2013, 12:48 AM
Bullyng is the number 1 problem in schools. Almost all of us has been bullied! Whether its through the internet, letters or in real life, dont worry about them! Just ignore them. If it becomes continous, tell an adult you could trust.

KidImage
December 31st, 2013, 12:59 AM
I agree lol.
But also it maybe weird to say that some bullying has encouraged me to make changes. Obviously physical. I work out more and all that
I used to get called ugly and all that now everyone's on me. I guess some experiences make us stronger. Some people can handle others can't.

tundravortex
December 31st, 2013, 01:02 AM
True but for me I usually laugh them.off and talk crap back....see im bullying a bully haha -.- .....jking but yea just ignore them and youll be fine

Caver
January 1st, 2014, 07:18 PM
"Tell an adult you trust"
I have told multiple adults, they took no action therefore I dealt with it myself :] which sometimes makes it twice as worse, but in my case it has stopped it.

Synyster Shadows
January 3rd, 2014, 07:39 PM
"Tell an adult you trust"
I have told multiple adults, they took no action therefore I dealt with it myself :] which sometimes makes it twice as worse, but in my case it has stopped it.

I agree. Sometimes, it's best to take a situation into one's own hands and not wait for help. Sometimes, help can arrive too late. That's not to say, however, that asking for help is a bad idea. Asking for help isn't a bad thing.

Caver
January 4th, 2014, 06:26 AM
I agree. Sometimes, it's best to take a situation into one's own hands and not wait for help. Sometimes, help can arrive too late. That's not to say, however, that asking for help is a bad idea. Asking for help isn't a bad thing.

I mean it's worth a try but majority of the time it hasn't been successful for me

thelonelyassassin
January 4th, 2014, 06:13 PM
I've been bullied on and off since I started school. I wouldn't say it's completely stopped now.

But the vice-principle at my school once told me the very same thing - that I should continue to update him on everything one particular bully was doing to me. And to not retaliate. Every time, I went to him. And every time, he had a word with the bully. Until the bully was expelled. Never stopped until then.

So, yeah. Definitely tell an adult. Taking matters into my own hands hasn't really been effective for me, but it's really admirable when someone's brave enough to do that (: It shows you've got a lot of bravery and strength as a person. Just....try anything until it stops.

Bullying's a very underrated problem, 'cause it's common. People have no idea what it can do to someone until it does something to someone. And then it's too late.

EmmaJane
January 4th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Bullyng is the number 1 problem in schools. Almost all of us has been bullied! Whether its through the internet, letters or in real life, dont worry about them! Just ignore them. If it becomes continous, tell an adult you could trust.
Bullying is no.1 in my school. I've been bullied all my primary school and still continuing high school life. I have been bullied in person and online. From the normal name calling to being threatened. ''Just ignore them'' That is very hard to do when you have to say them on a day to day basis in your school. ''Tell an adult you could trust.'' I have told my Anti-Bullying officer in my school and she has done absolutely nothing to help. My attendance is so bad due to this and my grades are slipping. My mum has addressed the head teacher many times about this and it still hasn't been sorted. Teachers aren't even bothered about bullying anymore in my school as long as the bullies come into school and do work then they aren't bothered.

Etcetera
January 4th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Telling an adult, it doesn't always help... just saying. Especially from my experience.

EmmaJane
January 4th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Telling an adult, it doesn't always help... just saying. Especially from my experience.
I just mentioned in my post above yours... You're right though it doesn't not here in my school anyway.

Etcetera
January 4th, 2014, 09:13 PM
I just mentioned in my post above yours... You're right though it doesn't not here in my school anyway.

Yeaaah. I've been bullied since 2nd grade. And I'm in 12th now.

Younger years, they picked on me for my speech problem. Then it was because of my appearance. Over time it got worse and worse, and I started cutting and I was suicidal, I've attempted three times. It wasn't just at school it was following me home online and stuff. It's been pretty bad.

Freshman year I was assaulted. The girl came up from behind me attacking me, punching my head repeatedly into the brick wall. I blacked out and had a seizure because I am epileptic, and even after I began seizing, she still kept hitting. It took four male teachers to pull her off of me.

Junior year, a kid took a video of me having a seizure in class, and sent it around. It went viral. Then they dubbed me as 'the retarded seizure girl' and wouldn't leave me alone about it, ever.

All I have to say is people suck. And also anytime I asked for help, nobody did anything. When I was assaulted, I told two teachers it was going to happen and they didn't do anything at all. I just keep getting told I'm a liar or to stop throwing people under the bus.

EmmaJane
January 4th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Yeaaah. I've been bullied since 2nd grade. And I'm in 12th now.

Younger years, they picked on me for my speech problem. Then it was because of my appearance. Over time it got worse and worse, and I started cutting and I was suicidal, I've attempted three times. It wasn't just at school it was following me home online and stuff. It's been pretty bad.

Freshman year I was assaulted. The girl came up from behind me attacking me, punching my head repeatedly into the brick wall. I blacked out and had a seizure because I am epileptic, and even after I began seizing, she still kept hitting. It took four male teachers to pull her off of me.

Junior year, a kid took a video of me having a seizure in class, and sent it around. It went viral. Then they dubbed me as 'the retarded seizure girl' and wouldn't leave me alone about it, ever.

All I have to say is people suck. And also anytime I asked for help, nobody did anything. When I was assaulted, I told two teachers it was going to happen and they didn't do anything at all. I just keep getting told I'm a liar or to stop throwing people under the bus.
Luckily mine has never got that bad well at one point I was almost r%ped by my best friend who threatened me to stay away from his girlfriend who was my best friend as the time as they both went my school. The teachers said they couldn't do anything and they both still go my school. So now I go to school in fear. I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

Etcetera
January 4th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Luckily mine has never got that bad well at one point I was almost r%ped by my best friend who threatened me to stay away from his girlfriend who was my best friend as the time as they both went my school. The teachers said they couldn't do anything and they both still go my school. So now I go to school in fear. I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

Well, I ended up switching schools. The good thing about switching schools is you have a new identity based on what you want people to know about you. I don't tell anyone the stuff that I've been picked on for, and so now here it doesn't happen. Also, at my new school the atmosphere is totally different and people care here. They got my back :) I have a really good relationship with the school nurse because of all my issues, and so I can just go in and just talk to her if I need to. She's like another mom almost. The bullying has pretty much reduced to online, because you know people are going to be assholes online doesn't matter what, they're still gonna be assholes.

EmmaJane
January 5th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Well, I ended up switching schools. The good thing about switching schools is you have a new identity based on what you want people to know about you. I don't tell anyone the stuff that I've been picked on for, and so now here it doesn't happen. Also, at my new school the atmosphere is totally different and people care here. They got my back :) I have a really good relationship with the school nurse because of all my issues, and so I can just go in and just talk to her if I need to. She's like another mom almost. The bullying has pretty much reduced to online, because you know people are going to be assholes online doesn't matter what, they're still gonna be assholes.
I'm glad things worked out! My mum won't let me switch schools as I'm doing my last year of high school and she thinks my grades are more important. :what: But yeah you're right people are gonna be assholes online and that's why there is a block, unfriend and delete button. :P

ksdnfkfr
January 5th, 2014, 12:43 AM
I usually turn to my friend and cousin for advice when I'm
being treated in a way i do not understand or that upsets me.
Since i was in schools for developmentally disabled up until
last year, I never had to deal with it. It seems a shame and
ironic that being a bully is the behavior of "normal" kids.

Etcetera
January 5th, 2014, 09:08 AM
I'm glad things worked out! My mum won't let me switch schools as I'm doing my last year of high school and she thinks my grades are more important. :what: But yeah you're right people are gonna be assholes online and that's why there is a block, unfriend and delete button. :P

Yeah, and blocking and deleting and reporting doesn't necessarily solve the problem. Bullies commonly make new accounts, and harass people anonymously on many sites as well. It's becoming a sort of game for them.

What we need is for everyone to stand up together to fight it, because a couple hundred people can make a good impact, but not enough to stop bullying worldwide.

EmmaJane
January 5th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Yeah, and blocking and deleting and reporting doesn't necessarily solve the problem. Bullies commonly make new accounts, and harass people anonymously on many sites as well. It's becoming a sort of game for them.

What we need is for everyone to stand up together to fight it, because a couple hundred people can make a good impact, but not enough to stop bullying worldwide.
Yeah your right they do make new accounts. Bullying has become to common now and people don't even know they are doing it.

We do need everyone to stand up together and fight it but some people aren't strong enough to, they are too scared to. I understand that.

Green Arrow
January 5th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Damn right preach dat shit.

http://static.tumblr.com/v1asjlx/SGAlysuxp/other_preach_gif.gif

EmmaJane
January 5th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Damn right preach dat shit.

image (http://static.tumblr.com/v1asjlx/SGAlysuxp/other_preach_gif.gif)
Best post I've seen on here xD

Feraligatr
January 26th, 2014, 04:37 PM
The adults never do anything. I took care of my bullies by transferring school districts.

frisbee25
March 1st, 2014, 12:11 AM
Adults rarly do anything and I was told by people to get the hell out of town. But I knew something about there mom because my mom is friends with there mom she had breast cancer and she was not going to tell him that because she wanted him to work at school its a long story in will type it up on the computer right now I'm on my iPad hard to tyoe

Feraligatr
March 2nd, 2014, 04:30 PM
I wish more action was taken towards bullying. I feel like the teachers support it. That's why they don't do anything.