PDA

View Full Version : My year of 2013

Caver
December 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this, but however this was the most relevant category in my opinion but mods, feel free to move it if you wish ^_^

The year 2013 has been negative but positive at the same time. I've been rejected, lied too, bullied, diagnosed with anxiety, depressed and hurt but I can safety say it's made me a stronger person and has certainly taught me about myself. Not only have I came out a stronger person but I have also met a few people which I have argued with and lost forever but some that I have met and stayed friends with and talk on a regular basis. Not only that, I have passed my two exams which I lost faith in half way through, currently doing above average in school, became a slightly more sociable person in school, and traveling to Budapest, Hungary in 2014 which I am super excited about, got a job (although I hate it, it's some money for make up and stuff! :D) And in future years I shall be doing things I absolutely love, perusing my dream career and traveling the entire seven seas! Despite having very negative moments in my year, it has in somewhat made my year better and myself a better person. :)

candorgen
December 30th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks for giving your story. Stories deserve to be listened to.

2013 for me was a year of change, personally and with the world nearby to me. More change than ever, beating how much change has happened in 2012 and in turn 2011 relative to 2012. Almost feeling exponential. Everything makes more sense but more questions come up more than ever. I think more clearly and yet I am accpeting and embracing and using my emotions more. Seems like everything is getting more paradoxical but amazingly in order, yet in more discord as I stop being my own limit and enemy. This probably makes little sense, what I just said.
But I feel more alive than ever. 10 times as much as at the end of 2012. I am so much more and I know so much more, I see more and know there is more out there. This is really general, what I'm saying.
But this year has changed my life forever. And I regret none of it, in fact I love it. 2014 will keep the trend: every successive year having more change for the better than the previous year, accelerating change. 2014 will be the best year of my life when I am in it, but 2013 is the best year of my life for one more day.

Idk, whatever :P . Positive rant over.

Ashthefox
January 3rd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Its good that you're such an optimist!! :)