PDA

View Full Version : anyone else

thatgothgirluknow
December 28th, 2013, 02:35 PM
i constatly think that if anyone else read my diary,post on here,over herd me talking with a close freind , read my conversations on facebook or even just knew what i was thinking that i would be put in a mental hospital im not scared of mental hospitals i just worry that im crazy and feel like my thoughts and just me in general are crazy has anyone else aver felt that way

AlexOnToast
December 28th, 2013, 02:52 PM
All the time XD

HeyMrsTambourine
December 30th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah, sometimes.
I think you don't have to worry about it ; you may have just a way of thinking different from lots of people, but it doesn't make you someone crazy.
And madness is relative you know ^^ Someone considered as "normal" for common people may seem crazy to me, and vice versa.

Katiya
December 31st, 2013, 12:46 AM
Your not crazy. Everyone thinks different.

Nick M
December 31st, 2013, 02:13 AM
Your not crazy. You have to have confidence. You are who you are and no one can change that and if they don't like how you act, then screw them they aren't a real friend. Just be yourself and don't be nervous :)

ksdnfkfr
December 31st, 2013, 03:24 AM
They say that if you are able to view thinks like that as sounding crazy, it means you are not insane. If you were writing stuff that everyone else said was crazy and you disagreed with them completely - then there might be a problem. I think most of us have stuff in our heads that we would not want exposed and would expect to get put in a padded cell over.