PDA

View Full Version : why dont i hate him?

thatgothgirluknow
December 26th, 2013, 01:08 PM
a couple years ago a boy tried to rape me at a freinds sleepover and i couldnt get up the courage to tell anyone till nearly a year latter and my mom forced me to go to the cops aftter i had told them everything they ask me to leav the room my mom told me to go to my room and she knew i could hear them the cops called me a liar said that a current custody battle had something to do with it they made me feel like shit i have to see the boy every week at church and while im mad i dont hate him i dont know why i dont hate him why dont i hate him i want to hate him but i just cant i mean i dont like him i just dont hate him and maybe its wrong but i dont want him to go to church i mean i think that everybody has the right to go to church but he makes me so neverous and all my freinds at church think i have a chrush on him since i refuse to tell them what happened espesly his sister whos sleepover it was she even tried to make me ask him out and wrote a letter asking him out saying it was from me witch made things even more tense

wickedclown
December 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM
This sounds like a good thing to talk with your psychiatrist or a therapist about, or don't go to church anymore. But I think you should get a bunch of friends and confront the asshole because he did it once he may do it again.

thatgothgirluknow
December 26th, 2013, 02:02 PM
im realy not willing to tell them since im kinda private about it

wickedclown
December 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Okay that is understandable, just do whatever you feel needs to be done, and hang in there!

Blood
December 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
a couple years ago a boy tried to rape me at a freinds sleepover and i couldnt get up the courage to tell anyone till nearly a year latter and my mom forced me to go to the cops aftter i had told them everything they ask me to leav the room my mom told me to go to my room and she knew i could hear them the cops called me a liar said that a current custody battle had something to do with it they made me feel like shit i have to see the boy every week at church and while im mad i dont hate him i dont know why i dont hate him why dont i hate him i want to hate him but i just cant i mean i dont like him i just dont hate him and maybe its wrong but i dont want him to go to church i mean i think that everybody has the right to go to church but he makes me so neverous and all my freinds at church think i have a chrush on him since i refuse to tell them what happened espesly his sister whos sleepover it was she even tried to make me ask him out and wrote a letter asking him out saying it was from me witch made things even more tense

I can really sympathize with you here. I'm kinda in the same situation. My cousin tried something similar with me a couple years ago and now every time I see him I get really nervous, but I can't bring myself to tell anyone what happened. And the worst part is that I don't hate him, either.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. The only advice I can really offer is to just move on and stay away from him. His sister is a complete bitch for acting how she is...just try to ignore her and eventually she'll stop.

Katiya
December 27th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Id tell them what he did. And wow! Cops are such ass holes! But what can I say I had a cop try to rape me twice. I'm sure some are good but most, just despicable! :@

HeyMrsTambourine
December 27th, 2013, 05:52 AM
I feel your pain, I went through the same thing. I was told I was a liar by my own family.
What you have to know (I'm sorry in advance...) is that most people won't understand. Even if they tell you they're sorry/it's horrible/etc. and even if they mean it, they will never realize how it can be destroying, and deep inside of them, they will call your word into question.
I've experienced it.
But please, stay strong, don't let them make you feel guilty.

NeuroTiger
December 27th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Can't you tell your sis about the guy...tell her everything.
She's your sis and she needs to understand.

Cromm
January 6th, 2014, 11:45 AM
"why don't you hate him"? A good thing to ask a counsellor, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was a defensive mechanism to protect yourself from feeling bad all the time.

You mom called the cops (as well she should) so that means she's with you on this.

Ask her if you can change churches/schools, and definitely seek counselling.

~CC