PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just confused about their life?

Pulp501
December 26th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Like for me 16 and male I have no clue who I am if that makes sense. I try to act like a different person but at the same time nothing comes natural to me. All my reactions are forced and stuff. Sometimes I just get super depressed and don't know what to do sometimes I think I have DID. And I think I might make up mental illnesses like saying I have DID cuz I'm not sure if I do it's weird and sometimes I scare myself because I just don't understand myself. In sure this makes no sense sorry. And an add on to this I'm confused sexually , I'll think a guy is hot and I usually masturbate to guys but when I'm done it seems disgusting to me

Harizu
January 12th, 2014, 07:40 AM
I guess being confused at 16 is a normal thing.
I mean, I am 16 and I'm confused as well.
I didn't understand the DID stuff. Why would you make up DID? It makes no sense. DID is really severe, therefore it's easy to tell if you're just making it up or not. And if you think you have it, why do you? Do you have more than a personality? I don't mean changing your behaviour around different people and in different situations, I mean like, not recognizing people you're familiar with, or places you're been to before, or going to a place and suddenly switching personality and forgetting where you are, how you got there and why you are there. This is DID (pretty much).
About being sexually confused, again it's normal during teen years. Most people are never sure of their sexuality until they reach adulthood.

frisbee25
January 14th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Like for me 16 and male I have no clue who I am if that makes sense. I try to act like a different person but at the same time nothing comes natural to me. All my reactions are forced and stuff. Sometimes I just get super depressed and don't know what to do sometimes I think I have DID. And I think I might make up mental illnesses like saying I have DID cuz I'm not sure if I do it's weird and sometimes I scare myself because I just don't understand myself. In sure this makes no sense sorry. And an add on to this I'm confused sexually , I'll think a guy is hot and I usually masturbate to guys but when I'm done it seems disgusting to me

I feel the same way but I'm 13 so it harder plus there are different pressures and ways to be mean

AlexOnToast
January 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM
I feel the same way but I'm 13 so it harder plus there are different pressures and ways to be mean

It says on your profile you are 15.....?

frisbee25
January 14th, 2014, 07:33 PM
It says on your profile you are 15.....?

I saw that after I made my account don't worry I know I put the wrong year

AlexOnToast
January 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM
I saw that after I made my account don't worry I know I put the wrong year

Ohh ok, just curious :)

Rocketsnail
January 15th, 2014, 06:22 AM
I'm honestly shocked by how much I can relate to this...

chieko
January 30th, 2014, 12:22 AM
All my reactions are forced and stuff. And I think I might make up mental illnesses like saying I have DID

I don't think you have DID, maybe you're just watching too much psychological horror movies.