View Full Version : my half sister is being abused

December 26th, 2013, 02:27 AM
As the title states she is being abused(physically) what can I do to put it to an end?

December 26th, 2013, 02:29 AM
I guess it would depend by who.

December 26th, 2013, 02:45 AM
Her step dad.

December 26th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Ouch. if you have foolproof evidence you could call the cops.

December 26th, 2013, 02:57 AM
I got it on fucking tape and they won't do anything! They're supposed to be protecting people not over looking a step dad grabing my sister(half) by her neck for shits and giggles! I hate cops.

December 26th, 2013, 03:05 AM
A lot of people do. then Idk.

December 26th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Well if he does it one more time I will grab my dad's ruger and pistol whip that prick(can't find any frigging ammo)

December 26th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Well if he does it one more time I will grab my dad's ruger and pistol whip that prick(can't find any frigging ammo)

I think that is a very stupid idea. You should not respond with violence unless he threatens either of your lives. Call the police. It's better than not doing anything even if they don't help you. Please. PLEASE don't do anything stupid.
Best of luck.

If you have already called the police try 1-800-799-7233 which is the national domestic violence hotline. If you and/or the step sister are under 18 try child protective services.

December 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM
i have had alot of problems with cops and personaly cant stand them but violence is a very bad idea it will get u put in jail my grandma has abused me before and so i understand ur anger and that u want him to get in trouble but if there are no marks or they have healed there is realy nothing u can do except try to keep her safe if ur dad seems tense get her out of the house until he calms down and if he does anything just contiue to call the cops they cant ignore it forever

December 26th, 2013, 03:46 PM
there is better ways first send it to the authoritys anonymously but if all else fails hit him in the side of the knee kick him over and stomp on his stomach

December 26th, 2013, 09:19 PM
You can call Childhelp USA at (800) 4-A-CHILD ([800] 422-4453). Have you tried telling a counselor at school?

December 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Call a hotline or tell a school official. Its even better if you can get her to tell