PDA

View Full Version : A message for all

Rowlo
December 23rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
Hello, I was going to make this anonymous but I decided I'd let my identity be known, as I want to reassure anyone who cuts themselves or self harms in anyway or even attempting suicide that It's okay to feel depressed, it's okay to feel sad, but it isn't okay to take everything out on yourself and blame yourself for absolutely everything. I understand you may be going through a rough patch in your lives, but that doesn't give you a reason to end it, people think of suicide as selfish, a way to get out of things, when it is not. It is a thing people contemplate because they basically cannot handle life anymore, cannot handle being bullied by that one person who shoves you into walls everytime they see or notice you, they cannot handle being treated like a piece of crap off their parents/step-parents, cannot handle the names they are called or the way they are made fun of due to the clothing brands they were. Do not respond or retaliate towards such evil people, simply nod on and accept it, as they are the ones in the wrong, let it slip your mind, tell someone, anyone who can help you, because you are worth more than that, you are worth more and do not deserved to be treated as such. Stop taking things out on your body, because you are perfect, just the way you are, you were created for a reason and that reason is to live your life the way you want to live it, without regrets, hatred and especially a cloud of depression cast on you. If you continue to self-harm or even contemplate suicide, I recommend you tell someone about the situation, even if it's just an inspirational person you know, someone who is brave, can get through things, someone in the same situation as you? Or simply a friend, family member or social worker if it leads to it. Maybe your Support Teacher at school? ANYONE. I admire you guys bravery for going through this living hell you must be put through to even think about harming yourself, I admire your perfection as a human-being, I admire the fact you have it in you to tell others, I admire the fact that you are reading this now probably still contemplating suicide. If you are reading this, put down the knives, put down the rope, stop hurting yourself, hiding your wrists, be who you are, live life the way you want to live it, forget the stupid evil people with a hatred towards you, ignore everything, even if you have to stay inside, have a think about your life. Just, I hope you are reading this, hopefully still with me; I hope you have thought about how much worth you are as a Human-Being, because your perfect. Your amazing, I am proud of you, please, stop, for the benefit of all the people who love, care for you, even if you don't think there is any, you may think nobody will care your gone? But your wrong, the damage such a thing as you disappearing forever is physical and emotionally scarring. Keep safe, #staystrong

I originally posted this from my twitter. I even made up a quote for you all to use, that kept me going in my time of need:
Stay Strong, Keep Safe, Have Hope, Have Faith

Alone_here
January 2nd, 2014, 05:13 AM
Thank you for this post! It has actually made me smile which is a pretty rare this for me. I have never deliberately told anyone about my cutting but just recently got the courage to tell someone (even if I don't know them) about it. So thank you for this post and I am definitely keeping your quote in mind! :)

Conqueror of Hearts
January 2nd, 2014, 07:06 PM
This is beautiful, thank you. <3

Synyster Shadows
January 2nd, 2014, 07:09 PM
That was great. I almost feel like this would be better in the Uplifting Stories and Messages section...

Captain Canada
January 2nd, 2014, 11:01 PM
This made my day... Thanks.

Harley Quinn
January 2nd, 2014, 11:13 PM
Cutting and Self Harm :arrow: Uplifting Stories and Messages

AlexOnToast
January 8th, 2014, 03:41 PM
That was great :D

Paraxiom
January 8th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Wow! Really valuable message. More people need to see this. *hugs*