PDA

View Full Version : Don't give up and your dreams will come true

sixguy6
December 23rd, 2013, 12:18 AM
So when I was younger I always used to watch tv and see all the big cut guys, be all awesome and get all the women and thats what got me into aesthetics to be big and mostly for women but for myself also, there were times were I didn't see any progress on anything of me working out but that never stopped me so I learned more about lifting and proper form,so I got my ass back in gear and pumped nearly every day and ate pretty good, but then I went to LA for about a month and totally lost all that I had worked hard for because I didn't workout over there or anything just eat so I gained a couple of pounds and lost my six pack :( but right when I got back from LA to my home I started hitting those weights pushing my body to the limit of everything and hour and a half daily for 6 days a week for 3 months straight now look were I am im in the best shape of my life and dont plan on stopping soon so I can reach for my goals and continue to live a happy and beautiful life, living well eating well and being fit 24/7 hope that inspires you to go hit those weights and mold yourself into a strong man and keep doing it for years to come and most of all guy be happy and live free!.

Blood
December 23rd, 2013, 12:40 AM
That's really awesome! Just goes to show that if you put your mind to it anything is possible.

sixguy6
December 23rd, 2013, 09:26 AM
That's really awesome! Just goes to show that if you out your mind to it anything is possible.

Hsha I knoe eith the right motivation anything is possible and I hope it inspires you to do something :D