PDA

View Full Version : Is it rape?

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
So when I was 12 years old we would go to this place and kinda camp out,but since it was hot and there was this pool sorta thing that we would swim in to keep cool and one of the days we were there, my friend (who's 11) invited me to go with him his little bro and his mom and his moms friend, so I told him I didn't have anything to swim in because my parents had gone to the store to buy some stuff and my things to swim in were in there and he didn't have anything extra so he said to go just to accompany him there and I was like ok, so im watching him swim and his mom (who's like 30 or 32) sat beside me and was like "why aren't you swimming"? And I told her that my things were with my parents and I couldn't swim, so she said well if you want you can swim "naked" and I was like no im OK, so what she does is she grabs my shirt and takes it off and I was like hey!:confused: why did you take my shirt?! and she said I know you want to swim so give me your clothes and go swimming and so since my parents left her in charge of me and told me to listen to her,I took my clothes off and got naked. The moment I took of my underwear her voice changed and she started acting like nicer than usual and started touching me more and she said "you see its not so bad" and moved her hand towards me and like gave my penis a little play slap and I was like HEY WTF!! :eek:Why did you do that and she said "oh im sorry I was being nice" so I shrugged it off a bit and got into the pool with my friend(Who hadn't seen what happened) and asked why I was naked so I told him that his mom told me I could swim nude and he was like cool because we were used to seeing each other naked sometimes so we swam for a bit then after a while he said he was going to play with his bro on a jungle gym that was across from the pool. I said that I was going stay and swim some more "alone" and when he left his mom came to the pool (who the whole time had been talking to her friend not paying attention to us) said "hey can I swim with you?" and I was like sure, so she got in and took off all her clothes,even tho she had a brought a bathing suit And got in naked so I was like ok??? :confused:So when we were in the pool she came close to me and just started grabbing my penis and playing with it and sh*t!!! And I was like hey stop, pushing her hand away and she told me it was fine so I didn't want to but she (idk why I didn't say or do anything I guess I was scared or something) started kissing me and grabing my penis and stuff so I just pushed her away and got out of the pool because I didn't like what she was doing to me, (I was still nude and since she was playing with my penis it was kinda hard idk why?)so her friend who had been looking the other way comes to me and me thinking she was gonna help or tell her to stop, grabs my arm and pulls me towards this shade thing that was in the middle of the pool and playgroung and it had one wall facing the playground so my friend couldn't see us,so she puts me on a blanket that was there and tells me to lay down in a strict sharp way and since I was kinda scared I did as I was told and my friends mom came to the shade thing also and her friend pinned me down so i couldn't move and told me to not talk, so my friends mother starts playing with my penis, like sucking it and what not and then I kinda get hard so she gets on top of me and grabs my penis and makes it go inside her and starts like making me have sex with her, while her friend just watches smiling and I don't remember much but I do remember her like moaning and then I remember cumming after a while and then her getting mad and slaping me for idk what? I think because I cummed inside her which she didn't like,but I do remember her friend saying "good thing you're on the pill" so I dont really know why she slapped me?? so her friend lays down and forces my head in her vagina and obligates me to start licking & fingering her if not she said she'd slap me And i said I didn't want to and my friends mom yells at me telling me to do it, if not i'd get slapped so i guess after her friend had orgasmed or something, she gave me back my clothes and told me not to tell anyone because if I did she would hurt me and I just said ok and put my clothes back on. After that I hated seeing her and talking to her and avoided her as much as possible, she did it once more but stopped when I turned 13 and now I don't see her anymore at all because i would only see her while camping and i stopped going there except when we'd go camping somewhere else in the country.She still goes camping with my parents in Mexico sometimes and I dont go because of her. So i do think she did raped me and I used to have nightmares once in a while but not anymore and I know its long but please answer to tell me what you think and if it was rape??no one knows because I never told anyone until now and I just wanted to tell you guys/girls because it bothers me sometimes and I feel like I need to tell someone and I couldn't think of any place better then virtualteen. I never considered it sex because I didn't want to and because I didn't want anyone to ask how I lost it until I had had sex with a girl that I actually wanted to have sex with, so that's my story on how I got raped thanks for reading and tell me any thoughts :)

mai-rin
December 22nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Yes that's defiantly rape . I'm very sorry for that happening to you ,I have been through it too so I know how you feel- it is very scary so if you ever want to talk I'm here for you. Don't feel like you have to talk to the authorities either -do what's right for you.It sounds like you suffered with ptsd like me ,you have been very brave.

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 04:28 PM
Yes that's defiantly rape . I'm very sorry for that happening to you ,I have been through it too so I know how you feel- it is very scary so if you ever want to talk I'm here for you. Don't feel like you have to talk to the authorities either -do what's right for you.It sounds like you suffered with ptsd like me ,you have been very brave.

Thanks and I was kinda scared until I just stopped seeing her and yeah ill pm you later and no I dont feel the need to tell the authorities because it was a long time ago and im fine right now just wanted to tell someone and what is ptsd??.I think I was brave thanks helped make me who I am today and I try to be happy everyday:D

Tdaykin877
December 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM
So when I was 12 years old we would go to this place and kinda camp out,but since it was hot and there was this pool sorta thing that we would swim in to keep cool and one of the days we were there, my friend (who's 11) invited me to go with him his little bro and his mom and his moms friend, so I told him I didn't have anything to swim in because my parents had gone to the store to buy some stuff and my things to swim in were in there and he didn't have anything extra so he said to go just to accompany him there and I was like ok, so im watching him swim and his mom (who's like 30 or 32) sat beside me and was like "why aren't you swimming"? And I told her that my things were with my parents and I couldn't swim, so she said well if you want you can swim "naked" and I was like no im OK, so what she does is she grabs my shirt and takes it off and I was like hey!:confused: why did you take my shirt?! and she said I know you want to swim so give me your clothes and go swimming and so since my parents left her in charge of me and told me to listen to her,I took my clothes off and got naked. The moment I took of my underwear her voice changed and she started acting like nicer than usual and started touching me more and she said "you see its not so bad" and moved her hand towards me and like gave my penis a little play slap and I was like HEY WTF!! :eek:Why did you do that and she said "oh im sorry I was being nice" so I shrugged it off a bit and got into the pool with my friend(Who hadn't seen what happened) and asked why I was naked so I told him that his mom told me I could swim nude and he was like cool because we were used to seeing each other naked sometimes so we swam for a bit then after a while he said he was going to play with his bro on a jungle gym that was across from the pool. I said that I was going stay and swim some more "alone" and when he left his mom came to the pool (who the whole time had been talking to her friend not paying attention to us) said "hey can I swim with you?" and I was like sure, so she got in and took off all her clothes,even tho she had a brought a bathing suit And got in naked so I was like ok??? :confused:So when we were in the pool she came close to me and just started grabbing my penis and playing with it and sh*t!!! And I was like hey stop, pushing her hand away and she told me it was fine so I didn't want to but she (idk why I didn't say or do anything I guess I was scared or something) started kissing me and grabing my penis and stuff so I just pushed her away and got out of the pool because I didn't like what she was doing to me, (I was still nude and since she was playing with my penis it was kinda hard idk why?)so her friend who had been looking the other way comes to me and me thinking she was gonna help or tell her to stop, grabs my arm and pulls me towards this shade thing that was in the middle of the pool and playgroung and it had one wall facing the playground so my friend couldn't see us,so she puts me on a blanket that was there and tells me to lay down in a strict sharp way and since I was kinda scared I did as I was told and my friends mom came to the shade thing also and her friend pinned me down so i couldn't move and told me to not talk, so my friends mother starts playing with my penis, like sucking it and what not and then I kinda get hard so she gets on top of me and grabs my penis and makes it go inside her and starts like making me have sex with her, while her friend just watches smiling and I don't remember much but I do remember her like moaning and then I remember cumming after a while and then her getting mad and slaping me for idk what? I think because I cummed inside her which she didn't like,but I do remember her friend saying "good thing you're on the pill" so I dont really know why she slapped me?? so her friend lays down and forces my head in her vagina and obligates me to start licking & fingering her if not she said she'd slap me And i said I didn't want to and my friends mom yells at me telling me to do it, if not i'd get slapped so i guess after her friend had orgasmed or something, she gave me back my clothes and told me not to tell anyone because if I did she would hurt me and I just said ok and put my clothes back on. After that I hated seeing her and talking to her and avoided her as much as possible, she did it once more but stopped when I turned 13 and now I don't see her anymore at all because i would only see her while camping and i stopped going there except when we'd go camping somewhere else in the country.She still goes camping with my parents in Mexico sometimes and I dont go because of her. So i do think she did raped me and I used to have nightmares once in a while but not anymore and I know its long but please answer to tell me what you think and if it was rape??no one knows because I never told anyone until now and I just wanted to tell you guys/girls because it bothers me sometimes and I feel like I need to tell someone and I couldn't think of any place better then virtualteen. I never considered it sex because I didn't want to and because I didn't want anyone to ask how I lost it until I had had sex with a girl that I actually wanted to have sex with, so that's my story on how I got raped thanks for reading and tell me any thoughts :)

Yep it's definitely rape, I guess you should've said spat the time but it's a bit late now unless you still see her or she still does stuff like this to you, If you don't see her anymore I guess it isn't worth doing much but if you do you should tell someone, I'm sorry for what's happened to you

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
Yep it's definitely rape, I guess you should've said spat the time but it's a bit late now unless you still see her or she still does stuff like this to you, If you don't see her anymore I guess it isn't worth doing much but if you do you should tell someone, I'm sorry for what's happened to you

Thanks for answering and nope I dont see her anymore and I ladt saw her when I was going to turn 13 and it doesn't bother me any more:) and thank you

NeverFazed
December 22nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
Was she a milf tho?

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Was she a milf tho?

Haha I knew someone had to ask that question lol and now that I think about it she was in all honesty "hot" but still since I was little I kind of didn't like it much the second time was different like I didn't care what she did to me because it was a tint bit like the littlest bit enjoyable tbh but still it was rape and so the answer to your question yes she was, but I didn't want to at the time to f*ck her

Etcetera
December 22nd, 2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks and I was kinda scared until I just stopped seeing her and yeah ill pm you later and no I dont feel the need to tell the authorities because it was a long time ago and im fine right now just wanted to tell someone and what is ptsd??.I think I was brave thanks helped make me who I am today and I try to be happy everyday:D

PTSD is post traumatic stress disorder. Like you know how soldiers come back from overseas sometimes and they go "crazy" and they just aren't the same anymore because of the stuff they experienced and saw? That's what they have is PTSD. What you experienced, it was rape. It's illegal and very wrong.

I have PTSD from when I was little, I was molested/sexually abused by my biological dad (I'm adopted now,) and also a few years ago I was assaulted which contributed to my PTSD. PTSD causes you to have flashbacks and nightmares of the trauma you experienced. I think you do probably need to tell someone about it, because you wont ever fully get closure if you don't. It will haunt you later, trust me. I'm going through counseling now because I have so many mental health issues associated with my PTSD and trauma.

It gets better, I promise.

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 10:51 PM
PTSD is post traumatic stress disorder. Like you know how soldiers come back from overseas sometimes and they go "crazy" and they just aren't the same anymore because of the stuff they experienced and saw? That's what they have is PTSD. What you experienced, it was rape. It's illegal and very wrong.

I have PTSD from when I was little, I was molested/sexually abused by my biological dad (I'm adopted now,) and also a few years ago I was assaulted which contributed to my PTSD. PTSD causes you to have flashbacks and nightmares of the trauma you experienced. I think you do probably need to tell someone about it, because you wont ever fully get closure if you don't. It will haunt you later, trust me. I'm going through counseling now because I have so many mental health issues associated with my PTSD and trauma.

It gets better, I promise.

Hey thanks for the info and I dont have it like at all lol I dont have flashbacks or anything and I never did counseling or anything and im perfectly fine I just wanted to share the story and tell some people and thank it did get better and doesn't bother me any more

Katiya
December 22nd, 2013, 11:33 PM
Yes it is. You should tell someone! That's honestly creepy of her.... Why sex with a boy? She's basicly a pedi. I'd tell someone as I'm sure she's found another boy to molest and rape.

Sure seams like if she was after sex that there are plenty of willing men out there...0.o

sixguy6
December 22nd, 2013, 11:42 PM
Yes it is. You should tell someone! That's honestly creepy of her.... Why sex with a boy? She's basicly a pedi. I'd tell someone as I'm sure she's found another boy to molest and rape.

Sure seams like if she was after sex that there are plenty of willing men out there...0.o

Oh and its not worth it anyways its in the past so whatever and idk why she wanted to ha e sex with me she was a pedi lol and idk if she did get another boy?? But who knows and yeah I guess she just wanted to ha e sex with a young boy because she was weird or something idk lol

Cromm
January 6th, 2014, 01:11 PM
I never considered it sex because I didn't want to and because I didn't want anyone to ask how I lost it
I empathize here. A lot. The whole concept of 'virginity' is toxic to society.
You're completely right, of course. No reasonable person would consider this sex.

... she was a pedi lol ... But who knows and yeah I guess she just wanted to ha e sex with a young boy because she was weird or something idk lol

It's not really something to laugh at. Yes, she IS a pedophile. What's more, she's proven to be a criminal. She WILL continue to commit more crimes. You don't stop being a pedophile, and once someone make the choice to act on those deficiencies, it's impossible for them to stop without intervention.

I believe what victims choose to call their experiences is up to them, but yeah, what happened to you, according to law and any standard of basic human dignity, was rape. Frankly, even if it was something that you were okay with at the time, it still would be statutory rape. Her threatening you with violence if you didn't comply makes it straight forward, no technicalities needed.

Regardless of how long ago it happened, for the sake of her next victims, I would urge you to come forward. If you think that's too hard... I understand. I really do. But even if you don't tell authorities, you should tell someone you can trust. A parent, a counsellor... someone. Because as much as victims like yourself prefer to put it behind you and never think about it... that's just not something anyone can do.

Painful emotions and experiences are something you can work though, but you can't ever forget.

~CC

sixguy6
January 6th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I empathize here. A lot. The whole concept of 'virginity' is toxic to society.
You're completely right, of course. No reasonable person would consider this sex.

It's not really something to laugh at. Yes, she IS a pedophile. What's more, she's proven to be a criminal. She WILL continue to commit more crimes. You don't stop being a pedophile, and once someone make the choice to act on those deficiencies, it's impossible for them to stop without intervention.

I believe what victims choose to call their experiences is up to them, but yeah, what happened to you, according to law and any standard of basic human dignity, was rape. Frankly, even if it was something that you were okay with at the time, it still would be statutory rape. Her threatening you with violence if you didn't comply makes it straight forward, no technicalities needed.

Regardless of how long ago it happened, for the sake of her next victims, I would urge you to come forward. If you think that's too hard... I understand. I really do. But even if you don't tell authorities, you should tell someone you can trust. A parent, a counsellor... someone. Because as much as victims like yourself prefer to put it behind you and never think about it... that's just not something anyone can do.

Painful emotions and experiences are something you can work though, but you can't ever forget.

~CC

Hey thanks for the help and thought but I dont feel like I need to tell anyone but still, and I haven't told anyone before and I dont plan to tho and I just prefer to but it behind me and It doesn't bother me like at all I just wanted to share with you guys

KoolKid96
January 7th, 2014, 08:07 AM

It certainly sound like u got raped =\ But didn't ur friend do anything to help u? Though I think u shd've told someone about it cuz what she did was juz wrong it's having sex with a minor.. And who knows how many times se and her friend would continue doing that =\ Did u at least tell ur friend?

sixguy6
January 16th, 2014, 07:27 AM
It certainly sound like u got raped =\ But didn't ur friend do anything to help u? Though I think u shd've told someone about it cuz what she did was juz wrong it's having sex with a minor.. And who knows how many times se and her friend would continue doing that =\ Did u at least tell ur friend?

Nope I didn't tell my friend

KoolKid96
January 16th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Nope I didn't tell my friend

Well at least it won't happen to u anymore bro! I'm glad u moved on =)

sixguy6
January 17th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Well at least it won't happen to u anymore bro! I'm glad u moved on =)

Thanks man me too, :)

Green Arrow
January 17th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Wow what she did was totally wrong, I'd like to congratulate you on telling us this it must have been a hard decion to tell us baring in mind the subject. What she did was wrong and I know you've said above that you want to put it behind you and never think about it. But the thing is you won't just forget about it because it did happen and it will forever play on your mind. Also she's still out there, and I doubt you're the only person that she's abused in this sort of way, you should defonately report this to the police. Even if you're not doing it for yourself but to the other people who she may have abused and those who she will go onto abuse if she continues to not face the consequinces of what she does. IT IS A CRIME end of story.

Stronk Serb
January 18th, 2014, 07:08 PM
That's wrong. It's good that you got over it.

RavleIncarnate
January 18th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Dude. That's rape.

Stuey1
January 18th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Dude. That's rape.

This is all that can be said

RavleIncarnate
January 18th, 2014, 07:54 PM
This is all that can be said

Indeed.

elmoc
January 19th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Yes, you were raped. Literally & legally. In most states, you can report, & expect prosecution for at least 7 years after you become an adult. That is usually considered to be age 21.

I was also raped by an older woman when I was 12. I was a babysitter for her two kids. She came home drunk late one night, & I was asleep on the sofa. I awoke because I felt a 'wet dream' happening, only to see that she had my penis in her mouth. I still feel very confused, because it felt VERY nice, but also seemed VERY wrong. At 12, I was too naive to understand that it was, legally, at the very least, sexual molestation of a minor.

Like you, I have not reported it to the police- not even to my parents or best friends. The experience was totally surreal.

So, I respect & understand your decision not to contact the police. You have no witness, no evidence, & it is just your word against that of two adult females. Your responses seem like you have emerged from the trauma in a pretty healthy manner- congratulations! Now, you can move forward with your life & simply put this episode behind you.

I am, however, wondering why you didn't yell for help. Your friend was there with you, & I think that some loud verbal protests could not have resulted in some witnesses. Two women participating in this is also viewed as conspiracy.

I hope your future sexual experiences are pleasant & consensual.