PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else suffer from BPD?

Dark Unicorn
December 13th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Borderline Personality Disorder/Emotionally Unstable Disorder.Am I the only one here.I hope so,because I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I hope not because I need someone to talk to.

Miserabilia
December 13th, 2013, 03:09 PM
I don't have it but you can always talk to me :)

Katiya
December 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Lots of people do. It is often confused with complex PTSD tho. But you would have to decide that because only you know you and your life and past. :)

I'm sure someone here has it. ;)

All of us are willing to talk if ur not specific :p

Dark Unicorn
December 14th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Thank you both so much for your kindness.I really appreciate that.

Pulp501
December 26th, 2013, 02:41 AM
I've never been diagnosed but I think I might have it although I could be thinking of something else

lifelies
December 28th, 2013, 03:11 PM
I've got Cyclothymia, BPD and C-PTSD.
Not diagnosed but oh well according to the DSM-IV I am. And I have family history.
Contact information removed. ~Elysium

HistoricWrath
December 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM
I don't have it but my older sister was recently diagnosed with it. It's tough to see her have to deal with it and it's tough on the family because we're always walking on eggshells trying not to upset her or cause a meltdown.

lifelies
December 30th, 2013, 08:27 AM
I don't have it but my older sister was recently diagnosed with it. It's tough to see her have to deal with it and it's tough on the family because we're always walking on eggshells trying not to upset her or cause a meltdown.
Uhmmm honestly the best thing you can do is leave her alone (I don't mean abbandoning her). Like... I don't know how to explain it :confused:
Just don't say anything that can make her think that you're mad at her.

DarknessUnicorn
January 5th, 2014, 07:16 AM
My dad is diagnosed with BPD, and I'm like, 100% sure my little sister has it too, though she hasn't been tested yet. It gets really hard for me and my mom, because my dad has major mood swings that can last up to a month, and my sister can get upset over really little things. I'm not even going to pretend I understand it, but I know how hard it can be just dealing with them... Don't let it bring you down too much ^-^ (P.S. Nice username :P)

Etcetera
January 8th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Well, I have antisocial personality disorder, if that counts.

ElectraHeart
January 19th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Well, my psychiatrist says I have symptoms of Emotionally Unstable personality. I'm here for you, you can always talk to me.

Human
February 3rd, 2014, 05:51 PM
If you ever want to talk, message me, I have BPD :)

Seemyheart
February 4th, 2014, 12:28 AM
I don't have it, but you can always message me:)
I'd be happy to talk