PDA

View Full Version : is it bullyin

Loca
December 11th, 2013, 11:55 AM
People at school keep callin me gay, faggot amd everthin. I even got caught lookin at one of ,y friends dicks yesterday. It was peepin thru a hole in his boxers. I think he is gay. Im defo not. !aybe bi. Just curious. If it is repetive, and it is, is it bullyin? Shouldbi tell a teacher that people call ,e gay constantly

jam98
December 11th, 2013, 12:06 PM
If you are taking offence to it, then I would tell a teacher, yes because then they can tell people to stop doing it. Equally, if you are not happy about doing that then just ignore the other people and remember that they cannot have very interesting lives if all they can think to say are those comments

Loca
December 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Rhanks

Harley Quinn
December 11th, 2013, 01:31 PM
P101 :arrow: Abuse (Bullying is posted there).

Catholic Guy
December 11th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Yeah you should just tell them that they keep saying it, don't mention that you were looking at your friend's dick that probably wouldn't help

RageOverGames
December 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM
if you are offended by them calling you gay etc then it is a act of bullying

joejoe
January 4th, 2014, 02:29 PM
You shouldn't let someone call you that if you don't like it... Yes it's bullying

Were
January 5th, 2014, 03:26 AM
you should tell a teacher

Cromm
January 6th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Yes it's bullying. When someone constantly harasses you, regardless of how they do it, it's bullying. Whether you should tell a teacher (or your parents) depends on if you think it will help.

You didn't say but, are your parents or teachers likely to react in a negative way if they think you are gay (whether or not you are)? If they're not likely to react badly, then yeah, you should totally tell them. If they might, then you should seek support elsewhere. Just don't suffer in silence, if you can help it.

~CC