PDA

View Full Version : A few drawings of mine

Jalinta
December 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM
So I thought I'd have a go at sharing some of my drawings I've done - one of them isn't completed so I was wondering if maybe you guys could perhaps help me with some inspiration to fill in the 2 empty boxes? The 'theme' of the picture is 'life' so if you have any ideas of what I could do, even something to copy from or adapt I'd really love it :)
I'm also just going to say that I did copy some of the boxes in the incomplete picture from other images - so please don't get angry or anything :) . The girl with the fishtank on her head is based off one of Panic at the Disco's music videos and the dagger and 'love' collagey one are my own ideas and creations :)
Sorry for the ramble, but I'd love to hear all your thoughts, opninions, feedback and ideas :D
(Also hfingers crossed the attached files upload - I've not done this before! :P )

ksdnfkfr
December 9th, 2013, 09:35 AM
I really think you are very talented and creative.
For the blank box I see you basically have earth (tree)
fire and air (balloons) so maybe something with water?

Paraxiom
December 9th, 2013, 03:47 PM
These are REALLY good, haven't seen something like these in a long time, if ever. Talent you have indeed.

HotGurlMixy
December 9th, 2013, 03:48 PM
You're Really Really Good. :D

glad0s
December 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM
These are really good pictures. I love the detail you put into the woman and the knife; the knife almost seems to pop out of the picture it's textured so well.

I see you added Kanji on the second picture underneath the tree; I believe it stands for rawness or purity? I believe you can add more things you consider pure or natural.

Jalinta
December 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I really think you are very talented and creative.
For the blank box I see you basically have earth (tree)
fire and air (balloons) so maybe something with water?

Thank you! :) And I never actually thought of the elemental aspect before, but now you've pointed it out I reckon putting something with water in would be really cool, thanks for the idea :D

Jalinta
December 9th, 2013, 10:13 PM
These are REALLY good, haven't seen something like these in a long time, if ever. Talent you have indeed.

Thanks, that means a lot :D I started pictures like this after we did an art project 4 years ago which was a similar style, but a monoprint thing and it kind of stuck with me I guess ;) I'm really glad you like it though :)

Jalinta
December 9th, 2013, 10:26 PM
These are really good pictures. I love the detail you put into the woman and the knife; the knife almost seems to pop out of the picture it's textured so well.

I see you added Kanji on the second picture underneath the tree; I believe it stands for rawness or purity? I believe you can add more things you consider pure or natural.

Thanks! :D I just wish with the knife I could get the blade to have more of a glint to it, if that makes sense? :P Just practise I guess :) It means a lot to me though, thanks :) And yeah I actually can't remember which character it is! My friend who is Chinese gave me some ideas, but I can't remember why I chose that one ;) Thanks for the idea though, guess I'd better get brainstorming :P

ksdnfkfr
December 10th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks, that means a lot :D I started pictures like this after we did an art project 4 years ago which was a similar style, but a monoprint thing and it kind of stuck with me I guess ;) I'm really glad you like it though :)

Hope this does not come out the wrong way
but you would make an excellent tattoo artist.

NeuroTiger
December 10th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Wonderful and so talented especially the one on love.
Nice!! Keep it up!!!

Jalinta
December 10th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Hope this does not come out the wrong way
but you would make an excellent tattoo artist.

Do you really think so? :) Thanks I guess ;) I only really briefly considered it when my friend said she'd like to be one, but I reckon it'd be pretty cool. I haven't got a clue what I really want to do after school, but I do know I want to do something creative so I guess it could be a possibility! :)

Jalinta
December 10th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Wonderful and so talented especially the one on love.
Nice!! Keep it up!!!

Thanks! :) That's one of my favourite pieces I've done ;P It means a lot to me :)

EneasR
December 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM
They are really cool

Ashthefox
December 16th, 2013, 08:09 PM
You seem like you'd be interested in graphic design!

Cjk_20
January 20th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Wow! I like these! Great drawing and please keep up the good work!

AlexOnToast
January 20th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Very, very good ! Keep up the good work !