PDA

View Full Version : What I'm supposed to do

kitcate
November 30th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Two years ago I kind of had and ed. I wasn't eating nothing and what I ate I vomit. I was so obcessed with my weigh and I just wanted to see smaller and smaller numbers. I began to forget about that and I tought that I was "free" but...
Even two years later I feel this crap, this huge potato. All I can think right now is how I want my skeleton to show up, I could die for it. Because.. Idk, it's just to much things and... Idk.
Sorry for the bad English.

Katiya
November 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Well you certainly don't want to to have your skeleton showing! That's extremely unhealthy and dangerous!
Please stay strong and don't go that road again! :) you could always try talking to someone, maybe that would help?

HeyMrsTambourine
December 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM
I totally understand your feeling, Catarina.
But you have to repeat yourself again and again that a round body is as "pure" as an extremely skin one.
When you try to control your body and to remove that which is superfluous to you, you adopt a toxic behaviour and you'll get more pounds than what you've lost if you break your diet just once.
A natural body (I mean a not-controled body) is healthier and more graceful than a skeleton.

I went through the same period as you, and now I'm cured, I don't have any complex about that, I really enjoy eating and I had many compliments 'cause I found a normal figure. Life is easier.

Arabelle55
December 3rd, 2013, 12:26 AM
the whole content of this thread which is very informative and knowledgeable stuff, So i would like to visit again

kitcate
December 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM
Katiya, I'm trying and I don't have anyone. But thank you, I'll try to not go back in that road. :)

Tambourine, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW IT IS. It's so true, all that you said. I'm so glad you're healthy now. I hope that someday I'll be like you :)

Katiya
December 3rd, 2013, 09:48 PM
Katiya, I'm trying and I don't have anyone. But thank you, I'll try to not go back in that road. :)

Tambourine, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW IT IS. It's so true, all that you said. I'm so glad you're healthy now. I hope that someday I'll be like you :)

Were all here for you! I wish I could help more but I my self have never had or known anyone who had an ED so I can't truly understand. All I can say is I wish you the very best and I hope you over come your troubles and have a happy wonderful life! :)