PDA

View Full Version : Just started with this!! Anyone can guess who this is?? :3

TommyTom
November 25th, 2013, 03:19 AM
http://www7.pic-upload.de/25.11.13/xp225wmyrhor.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21435819/gintama-1.jpg.html)

Hey sorry for the horrible Quality but my cam sucks .-.

If anyone has an idea who i should draw next once im finished with him then please tell me :)

Tarannosaurus
November 25th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Absolutely no idea who it is but it's really good :) Maybe give a hint? :P

TommyTom
November 25th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Absolutely no idea who it is but it's really good :) Maybe give a hint? :P

Lol ist obviously an Anime character and he LOOOOOOVVEEESSS his sweet things and is an lazy ass Samurai D:

Achillea
November 25th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I dont know who it is but its really good! Really nice work!:)

Tarannosaurus
November 25th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Lol ist obviously an Anime character and he LOOOOOOVVEEESSS his sweet things and is an lazy ass Samurai D:

Well duh it's anime :P hmmm I'm thinking

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Well duh it's anime :P hmmm I'm thinking

hmmm he is the laziest barstard but he has a silver Soul (thats like the biggest hint anyone could ever give) which is the sword inside him he says and if that sword ever breaks it is even worse then if he was dying :)
After the Aliens invaded tokio he did a Rebellion and after they lost he became an odd Jobs Person :3
He is extremely skilled at sword fighting and he normally only uses a wooden sword cuz his time is over is what he says!!
ohhh and a BDSM ninja has a giant crush on him.....
if u Need more hints i guess write that :P

HadesLady
November 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Gintoki Sakata?

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Gintoki Sakata?

And we have a winner!!!
Yea completely right :3 god i love Gintama can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD!!
Did u actually guess it cuz of the drawin (like i hoped) or only cuz of my really obvious hints? ^-^

HadesLady
November 26th, 2013, 06:13 PM
And we have a winner!!!
Yea completely right :3 god i love Gintama can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD!!
Did u actually guess it cuz of the drawin (like i hoped) or only cuz of my really obvious hints? ^-^

I guessed it.It's funny cause I just started watching it like a couple days ago.

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 06:18 PM
I guessed it.It's funny cause I just started watching it like a couple days ago.

Ohh cool :)
Defenitely continue to watch it :3
It is one of myfavorite Animes (top 2 ) of all times :)
And the first 60 episodes are the worst tbh :/
It gets only better and better :3 freaking love it !!

Tarannosaurus
November 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM
hmmm he is the laziest barstard but he has a silver Soul (thats like the biggest hint anyone could ever give) which is the sword inside him he says and if that sword ever breaks it is even worse then if he was dying :)
After the Aliens invaded tokio he did a Rebellion and after they lost he became an odd Jobs Person :3
He is extremely skilled at sword fighting and he normally only uses a wooden sword cuz his time is over is what he says!!
ohhh and a BDSM ninja has a giant crush on him.....
if u Need more hints i guess write that :P

^I pasted all that into google search... Well you learn something new every day is Gin Tama good?

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 06:47 PM
^I pasted all that into google search... Well you learn something new every day is Gin Tama good?

It is freaking amazing!!
It is silly and funny but can get really serious at times!!
But the first 2 episodes really suck and the first 60 arent THAT good after that it becomes one of the best Anime to ever exist!!