PDA

View Full Version : Concept art (warning: contains mild amounts of meh)

Fallen_Eagle
November 10th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Just some concept work of the main character from a non-existent game that I've made up myself. His name is Yoghun and yes, he's one of those freaking bishounen warriors. Sue me :P There's an older macho version of him as well, but I haven't got any drawings of him I can show you because I haven't completed his design yet. There's an early version of him on my dA but that version can by no means be considered complete. I guess I'll draw that when I get around to it... Anyway, hope you enjoy this drawing!!

edit: how the hell does this imagine thing work omg I'm gonna die I swear

oh wait I think I got it to work!

Mastretta
November 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Looks really good. I love the design of the clothing.

Fallen_Eagle
November 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Looks really good. I love the design of the clothing.
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with this look from now on.

Luminous
November 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Nice! I agree, I like the look.

Abyssal Echo
November 11th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Thats really good

darkwoon
November 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Not a bad drawing at all - I like the details you added.

My main gripe? The clothes look very rigid to me, as if made of cardboard or metal. Some folding and light shadowing here and there would be a nice improvement here.

Good job !

Fallen_Eagle
November 13th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks guys! I'll keep these things in mind for my next drawing c:

Jess
November 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Amazing! I like the way you drew the clothing

Fallen_Eagle
November 26th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Amazing! I like the way you drew the clothing

Thanks! I'm uploading another drawing of this character in the style I'm currently using this weekend :)

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Ohh Looks good :)
What would be the plot of the game if i may ask? :)

Fallen_Eagle
November 26th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Ohh Looks good :)
What would be the plot of the game if i may ask? :)
thanks!
I'm making it into a manga so if you wanna know the plot then stay tuned for that ;)

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 09:20 AM
thanks!
I'm making it into a manga so if you wanna know the plot then stay tuned for that ;)

well now i hate u D:
srry buuuut i have to wait for the plot and then wait and be excited??
Didn't Attack on Titan ruin my Soul enough?? :'(

Fallen_Eagle
November 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM
well now i hate u D:
srry buuuut i have to wait for the plot and then wait and be excited??
Didn't Attack on Titan ruin my Soul enough?? :'(
Alright, alright!
*minor spoiler alerto*

spring 3000

Yoghun is a teenage boy who has been abandoned by his parents after he was born. He lives at the orphanage in his village, and he sees the other orphans as family. He has a friend called Oht (the archer dude I posted last weekend), and together they support both the orphanage and the villagers by doing chores and providing protection. He gets along well with the owner of the orphanage and his wife, and he is romantically involved with their daughter Laya (now pregnant with his child) who used to be more of a friend of his. One day, she falls gravely ill and her death seems inevitable... Yoghun and Oht leave the village to look for medicine in an abandoned hospital and stumble upon an old file containing a special perscription for a disease similar to Laya's. The two venture into the unknown to collect the ingredients that they believe will cure the girl and save her unborn child! They learn and see many things and they meet loyal allies, but will they be able to save Laya?...Will Death itself remain idle or will it intervene...? Is it right to persevere in the grand scheme of things? What is the true meaning of grief?

Read the fukin manga mate and find out!

TommyTom
November 26th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Alright, alright!
*minor spoiler alerto*

spring 3000

Yoghun is a teenage boy who has been abandoned by his parents after he was born. He lives at the orphanage in his village, and he sees the other orphans as family. He has a friend called Oht (the archer dude I posted last weekend), and together they support both the orphanage and the villagers by doing chores and providing protection. He gets along well with the owner of the orphanage and his wife, and he is romantically involved with their daughter Laya (now pregnant with his child) who used to be more of a friend of his. One day, she falls gravely ill and her death seems inevitable... Yoghun and Oht leave the village to look for medicine in an abandoned hospital and stumble upon an old file containing a special perscription for a disease similar to Laya's. The two venture into the unknown to collect the ingredients that they believe will cure the girl and save her unborn child! They learn and see many things and they meet loyal allies, but will they be able to save Laya?...Will Death itself remain idle or will it intervene...? Is it right to persevere in the grand scheme of things? What is the true meaning of grief?

Read the fukin manga mate and find out!

well if u send it to me then okay :3