PDA

View Full Version : I finally met my brother.

Paige Elizabeth
November 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM
So about 5 years ago, I met my older sister. She was in the army and she and my dad lost communication for 20 years. Upon meeting her, we instantly clicked. I mean come on, we're sisters. We're supposed to, right? Anyway, we have another brother who is much older than us whom we just met. He is everything I dreamed of. I was scared he was going to be trash, but upon meeting him, I realized how much alike we were. So yeah, just wanted to share that I finally met both my older siblings and that I'm beyond happy.

Dundun99
November 8th, 2013, 05:32 PM
aw thats amazing, glad your happy! pleased for ya babe

Sandra Main
November 9th, 2013, 09:14 AM
So about 5 years ago, I met my older sister. She was in the army and she and my dad lost communication for 20 years. Upon meeting her, we instantly clicked. I mean come on, we're sisters. We're supposed to, right? Anyway, we have another brother who is much older than us whom we just met. He is everything I dreamed of. I was scared he was going to be trash, but upon meeting him, I realized how much alike we were. So yeah, just wanted to share that I finally met both my older siblings and that I'm beyond happy.

Congats.I'm so happy to hear your family is comming together.
It is so good to hear something so nice for a change.
My whole day hss been brighten by reading your post.
I wish you and your siblings the best in the future ..

TheBigUnit
November 9th, 2013, 10:50 AM

aww thats great! glad to hear it

The Dictator
November 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
That's nice.

candorgen
November 9th, 2013, 12:07 PM

Congrats! :D
*hugs*

NeuroTiger
November 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM
It's certainly a very pleasant news. Makes the most of it.(which I'm certain you are doing ;) )
Good luck!!!

Galionmolt
November 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM
That's great. Congrats :)

Abyssal Echo
November 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM
That's great news :) I'm glad to hear it went good for you.

Miri
November 11th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I know that this is a couple of days late (my comment), but congratulations!! It's great to hear that everything is working out for your family :)

ElijahMouth
November 11th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Best wishes on your future endeavors together.

hockeyfan
November 25th, 2013, 12:46 AM
That's wonderful! Hope u share many happy times together.

CanadianB
November 28th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Cool

tedheath
November 29th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Congratulations, that's so amazing