PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety problems

Pop girl
November 5th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Ok so I really don't want to break any of the rules so tell me if any of this isn't allowed..
I'm only 13 and I'm pretty sure I have anxiety. Heres how it started, One night I felt pretty off and threw up. I had gastro so I was sick and throwing up for about 3 days. I HATE the feeling I get when I throw up and since then every single night (and sometimes during the day) I could be feeling fine and then As soon as I think about it I feel nauseous and if I breathe slowly sometimes I feel a bit better but it's starting it get ridiculous at night I can't get to sleep until 2:30 on a school night. My mum has anxiety and told me this is all normal anxiety symptoms. Sorry for talking a lot but I really hate this and was wondering if anyone knows anything to help me??? :(

ksdnfkfr
November 5th, 2013, 04:01 AM
First of all, that was not too much info or told in the wrong way.
Since your mom suffers from this I would think she would be your
best source of information and guidance. My aunt gets periodic
panic attacks and when she feels one coming on she takes a tiny
pill that completely removes it.

joeyjorulz
November 5th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I suffer from acute anxiety and depression. GP has me medicated also. For me anxiety is a "feeling of sadness" and no wish to leave home or meet anyone. I have spent a period of 3 months inside the house and only gone out for milk/bread without talking to anyone. Also crowds of people scare me.