PDA

View Full Version : i belive them?

Imaustinigeuss
November 4th, 2013, 08:22 PM
kids at school like say im fat when im 5.3 (feet) and only 98 lbs? I feel like a enaphant tbh and ive practilly stoped eating any thing but ramen noodle soup and I stopped eating on the weekend so im wondering r they right?

Luminous
November 4th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Nononono!! You are taller than me (I'm only 5') and weigh less than me. I don't like to say my weight on here but I will for you, it goes from around 108-112. And I'm not overweight, so how can you be? You are actually probably underweight. Stop starving yourself honey you do not deserve it, you are stronger than that. Don't listen to what people say. High school (or middle school) sucks and we all know that and agree, be patient and good and kind and you will be rewarded. I was suicidal, I ate only 1 small meal a day for a few months 90% of the time. I'm still insecure, we all have our insecurities, but I have been feeling so much better the older I get, the more mature I get. And I'm telling you, it really does get better. I know, I know, I KNOW it is a cliche, but that doesn't mean it's wrong!!
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here.

Katiya
November 4th, 2013, 11:57 PM
No they're wrong. No one deserves to be called fat. And most people call others fat because they are insecure about their own weight. Your likely under weight.

Don't starve your self. Keeping a low weight is OK but don't over do it! Your skinny enough! You can enjoy food at this point without regret. You don't have to shovel your face but you can stand to have more than one meal a day I'm sure.

At least maintain your current weight and don't keep trying to lose or you will get sick. ;) Hang in there!

ksdnfkfr
November 5th, 2013, 12:56 AM
I am 4'11" and weigh 90-95 lbs, and get teased for being
skinny. I get called "twigs" and "stick boy".
Those kids are just screwing with your mind or they
are delusional. What is your waist size and what is theirs?
How much do they weigh? Toss some facts into this and see
how full of bunk they are.

kylem1229
November 5th, 2013, 06:56 AM
5'3 and 98 lbs? Dude...you arent even close to being fat. Just ignore what they say about you.

candorgen
November 5th, 2013, 06:43 PM
kids at school like say im fat when im 5.3 (feet) and only 98 lbs? I feel like a enaphant tbh and ive practilly stoped eating any thing but ramen noodle soup and I stopped eating on the weekend so im wondering r they right?

They are completely wrong.

Nononono!! You are taller than me (I'm only 5') and weigh less than me. I don't like to say my weight on here but I will for you, it goes from around 108-112. And I'm not overweight, so how can you be? You are actually probably underweight. Stop starving yourself honey you do not deserve it, you are stronger than that. Don't listen to what people say. High school (or middle school) sucks and we all know that and agree, be patient and good and kind and you will be rewarded. I was suicidal, I ate only 1 small meal a day for a few months 90% of the time. I'm still insecure, we all have our insecurities, but I have been feeling so much better the older I get, the more mature I get. And I'm telling you, it really does get better. I know, I know, I KNOW it is a cliche, but that doesn't mean it's wrong!!
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here.

This is right.

Paige Elizabeth
November 5th, 2013, 09:01 PM

They're SO wrong. Society should have no say in what is "fat" or "skinny". The magazines always show how to lose weight fast and be that sexy figure "all" the guys want, but not all the guys want a twig. All my guy friends admit they want a girl with "meat" because they want something to grab. Please continue eating. I'm 5'6 and I weigh 130 pounds. Just because we aren't twigs doesn't mean we're fat as a cow.

Aura
November 6th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Insecurities are what drives people to say that. You are not 'fat', especially if your avatar is actually you. Developing an eating disorder because someone who has their own issues was rude to you would be ridiculous, so don't do it.

Don't listen to them.

HockeyLovesMe
November 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM
last time i seen you like last week u were not fat!! well unless you are talking about something else ;) haha but ya eat or im seriously telling your mom your not eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya austin :) now get your skinny a$$ down to mcdonalds and go eat a cheezeburger!!!

misteryme
November 14th, 2013, 06:04 PM
NO. Not at all, you seem to have a great hight and weigh. Just eat normal, and excersice a little just to keep a regular shape.
I eat a lot, but im not fat, but i love to walk or go around with my bike.
Don't listen to everything people tells you brother. It not always true... just jelous people.

YOUR BROTHER
November 15th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Hell no your perfect idk why they would say that maybe their just jealous of yyou

Pseudogeek
November 16th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I'm 5'8 and 167 lbs and people say I'm not fat. If I'm not, there is no way in heck that you are.

Dark Blue
November 16th, 2013, 11:10 PM
People always call me names, even my friends. Just take it with a grain of salt, most are jealous. You are definitely NOT fat and can eat as much as you want. Go eat a burger or something dude.