PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend loves my boobs

hisfavgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
hey, I'm hoping you can help me. My boyfriend and i love each other, well at least i love him. He loves my boobs. He refuses to have sex with me, just my boobs. I've offered and even pleaded him to do my vagina or even my butt, but he always wants to have "tit sex." I even tried to give him a blow job, but he didn't like it as much. Its not that i don't like it, its just that he will not use a lube, and there are big red rashes on the inside of my boobs. They really hurt, to the point where i cant even touch them, or let them rub together. They're purple in some places. I cant even wear shirts that are the least bit revealing, because the rash is so bad. Is there any way to make him have sex with me in another way, or at least make him use lube? Please help me

just so you know im a 36DD, and i HATE them!!!!!!

IAMSAM
February 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
Well, I'll assume this is a real post. Although there's a real part of me that hopes it isn't.

First, who knows why your b/f would rather do this to you, but to each his own. At least it's low risk.

Second, regardless of who's doing what to whom, or for whatever reason, if one person doesn't like it, they should say so. No one's needs are more important in a good relationship, especially when discomfort is involved. Tell him you do not enjoy this, and you want him to either stop, or at least modify it so that it is not distressing to you.

If he's not ready for 'real' sex, that's fine. Maybe you can find a more mutually satisfying compromise.

hisfavgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 09:43 PM
ive said no many times, and we've been together for three years. I love him to death, but he says he doesnt want to spread any diseaes that one of us may have, and that my boobs are perfect.

IAMSAM
February 3rd, 2008, 10:02 PM
Perfect for him. But theyre yours, afterall. And, what he's doing sounds painful.

I admire not wanting to spread disease, not get pregnant, etc. But, that's not the issue here. The issue is his willingness to listen to your needs. Don't confuse the 2, there are lots of ways to avoid STD's and pregnancy without hurting your partner!

Love means speaking your mind. And love means that others need to listen, at least sometimes. Most would agree that physical discomfort means it's his turn to listen to you.

Dakota
February 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Well I believe that most men look at breats more then the lady herself. I mean hey you know us guys but that's not an excuse.

UniQue919
February 4th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I knnow exactly how you feel im a 36DD too and i was dating a guy and he was obsessed with mine. It didnt bother me until they started to get really sore.. to the oint the slightest move bothered me....

My advice talk to him tell him that it hurts. Or if you wanna be slick b4 you guys see eachother throw some Vasiline between them id actually think that'd feel better for him

hisfavgirl
February 5th, 2008, 07:28 PM
He came over last night. I tried to tell him when he came in, but we started kissing. We made it up to my room, and i stopped him. I told him that he was hurting me, and that he had to stop. He pulled my shirt up and looked at the rashes, he told me he was really sorry and how much he loved me. We layed on the couch, and he rubbed lotion on my boobs. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up this morning in bed, shirtless. One of my smallest bras was crushing my chest, and i found a bloody condom in between them. I went in the bathroom and found that it was my own blood, my rash had broken open! That SOB did it again! I stayed home from school today, and i just stopped crying. I really love him, but he only interested in my stupid boobs!!! Please i really need help on this one!

Maverick
February 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
You need to dump him. He ignored your wishes and did it to you while you're sleeping. That is so wrong and not somebody you need to be with. You don't deserve that.

Dakota
February 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
no one deserves something like that. dump the guy. He had no right to do that to you.

Hauptmann Kauffman
February 6th, 2008, 07:32 PM
As everyone has said, that is wrong, and is actually rape. You need to dump him and report him to the police

NextToNormal
February 7th, 2008, 01:42 AM
wow! thats really f*cked up. he doesnt deserve you and you didnt deserve what he did. like others said, you dont need to be with someone like him.

Eagle1
February 7th, 2008, 09:07 PM
u probly dont want me in here but i agree dump him

PS not sure but u might be able to get a restraining order if he doesn't listen to you.

IAMSAM
February 7th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, this is sounding easier and easier. Someone who listens to your concerns and seems to understand them, but goes ahead and continues to do this to you isn't someone worthy of your time. Show some self respect here. This isn't good for you, or him. Know when to end it. Now!

Falk 'Ace' Flyer
February 7th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah, this is sounding easier and easier. Someone who listens to your concerns and seems to understand them, but goes ahead and continues to do this to you isn't someone worthy of your time. Show some self respect here. This isn't good for you, or him. Know when to end it. Now!

What he said, but times 10. So you've heard it from 11 more of us now. This is pretty serious.

Skittlez1313
February 8th, 2008, 08:17 PM
That bastard *takes out bazooka* where does he live XD j.k j.k
but this is serious, dump that stupid mother F*****

mrpoopenmyer
March 2nd, 2008, 04:40 AM
Dump Him, Report Him 2 Da Police!!!!!!!! Dont Be Shy!!!!!!!!

rawrr.
March 2nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Like everyone else, I strongly suggest breaking up with him.

He knows that he's hurting you, but instead of stopping, he just ignored your feelings. Even though that's just your breasts he had sex, you were asleep. Sex + no consent from both partners = rape.

God, I hate guys who doesn't care about anything but their penis, but still has the guts to say "I love you so much" to a girl. Please, go kill yourself. You're a menace to the society, kthx.

Antares
March 2nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Girls Puberty :arrow: General Puberty

Underground_Network
March 2nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the OP* had her problem solved, and I already reported this thread.. (So don't yell at me for posting). I think this should be locked, but as it is a poll, maybe it shouldn't be. Regardless, I think this should be locked in a few days if the OP does not return to say anything (as the main idea of this thread was to help out the OP)

*OP stands for original poster if you didn't know.

Maverick
March 2nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
U_N reports are always looked at but it doesn't mean we always agree with them or take action. Don't derail this thread with what you think should be done because its not for you to decide. Since this relates to a girls problem primarily I'm moving it back.

hisfavgirl
March 2nd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, im back. I just got out of the hospital a week ago. I have to put medication on my boobs twice a day and i still cant wear a bra yet.

Also, i am sick and tired of guys. I am now a lesbian, and i will only date girls whose boobs are bigger than mine.

rawrr.
March 3rd, 2008, 01:31 AM
Well, that's all up to you. As long as no one's hurting you.
Glad we helped. =]
-------

I can't help but notice numerous guys who posts in Puberty For Girls Forum when the description clearly states, FOR GIRLS ONLY, in all caps.

No girls actually posts and reacts to guys and their penis sizes, or says, " I think this thread should be deleted because the original poster has been given advice," isn't there?

Grr.

Silverfist64
March 3rd, 2008, 09:11 PM
Also, i am sick and tired of guys. I am now a lesbian, and i will only date girls whose boobs are bigger than mine.

well, i cant make you NOT lesbian but just giving you something to thinka bout. If your only lesbian because of that jerk and your now mad at all other guys, i think you should just take a small breather and look for a guy who actually cares about you and not your boobs. unless you really arent attracted to guys at all then thats just a small thinker.

Treats
March 3rd, 2008, 09:14 PM
I am officially sick of guys, i still have some trying to grab me. I am only going to date girls so that i dont have anything that they dont.

Silverfist64
March 4th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I am officially sick of guys, i still have some trying to grab me. I am only going to date girls so that i dont have anything that they dont.

Isnt this thread to help hisfavgrl? Unless she has two usernames, my little thinker was aimed for hisfavgrl to think about.

Aηdy
March 4th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I can't help but notice numerous guys who posts in Puberty For Girls Forum when the description clearly states, FOR GIRLS ONLY, in all caps.

No girls actually posts and reacts to guys and their penis sizes, or says, " I think this thread should be deleted because the original poster has been given advice," isn't there?

Grr.

It says girls only meaning only girls are allowed to ask questions in this forum. I agree that guys shouldn't be allowed to post here because let's face it, 99% of the stuff guys say here is crap lol. But we still allow them to post because there aren't as many active girls as there are boys on the forum so far. Although the number of active girls are rising, which will end up stopping boys from posting in the Girls Puberty forums just like on GovTeen lol.

hisfavgirl
March 4th, 2008, 06:12 PM

Who are you? According to your thread your flat! WTF are you talking about?

scatman
March 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM
i dont think just because of what that guy did to you that you think that you should be a lesbian, I know plenty of homosexual people and i respect them but, mabye you need time to know other guys.

Gabby12345
June 10th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Wow the way you just out of the blue decided that you were going to become a lesbian makes me think that this was a fake post, posted by some horny 9year old boy.

notsure101
June 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Like IAMSAM said it low risk and mabey you ca talk to him about experminting with soemthing else

Antares
June 10th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Gabby that post was totally not needed. If you have a problem with a post then report it. Also, please do not bump old threads. Thanks.

Thread :locked: