PDA

View Full Version : For the people who need help talking about emotions.

turtlescantwrite
October 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM
Its difficult feeling like you cant talk to anyone, especially with people believing that you just need to "suck it up" now, especially in a house where your neglected by the people who are supposed to listen. In my ninth grade year, I went mute for a month. It was stress, and too much emotions bottled up. But my counselor helped me through it, even if its still hard to express myself. She didnt force me, she just kinda talked, and one day I made a comment. I bursted into tears after that. Today, I work with a boy who wont talk. It makes him freeze up and he goes into trances if hes pushed too much. He only talks with me, and its hard, but I care so much for him. He misses me days im not at school, and I cant tell you how wonderful it feels when he speaks. Especially when he tells me how hes feeling. Hes getting better, and I just hope that you guys know that theres always someone who will listen, like I listen to him . Whether you post your story, or something else. Someones always there.