PDA

View Full Version : My words to you.

turtlescantwrite
October 29th, 2013, 02:41 PM
There are times when I look at all of these stories on virtual teen and see how an adolescent younger than I wishes for death, when the world is just riding on their shoulders, when life just is getting too heavy to bare, or when the trauma is just too agonizing. It makes me sad when I relate to you, and you relate to I. Im better than I have been, but there are some times when I just lay down in bed for hours on end, face blank, so numb. There are sometimes when my insomnia is something I find Im gratefull for, just to keep me from seeing the hateful faces of whom caused me all this pain. Its terrible when I think of when the only time we were safe was in our mothers whome, and the only way back is death. I still want to try again, to die. But there are words that someone told me, something I think about when I know the blade is going too deep, too far, when Im tempted to steal that medication left by the sink..
"Title your book after you write it".

Dark Unicorn
November 16th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Wow! That's really deep hey.You are valued on this earth so don't go before God decides it's time,please.