PDA

View Full Version : Manga

AdrianField
October 26th, 2013, 04:06 PM
So is anyone in AP art? because I am thinking of sending in a 160 page comic as one of my projects the art in it is looking pretty professional but the content could be controversial... Like swear and junk... No flashing of panties or boobs I don't draw that. Not a lot of gore but how much blood would you think is okay. I would attach images but I'm on the wrong computer.

Miserabilia
October 26th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Omg that sounds cool! I love manga.
I don't know what you could send in I think it's okay if it's not sexual, i would love to see it

darkwoon
October 27th, 2013, 01:16 AM
I have no idea what "AP Art" is. But if you want art criticism, then feel free to drop me a line, and I'll tell you what I think of it. Be warned though that I'm usually quite harsh in my criticisms.

I also think there is no problem posting a couple pages here, as long as they don't break the forum rules.

A short summary/pitch of the story would be nice, too, if you want to get people interested by your project. And a title.

As for the art in it looking "pretty professional", well, maybe it is better to let us judge of that? :)

AdrianField
October 27th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Okay Darkwoon I really like your constructive criticism So anything you send my way will be great I already have a title and they don't break forum rules or anything I will send you snippets later k?