PDA

View Full Version : Need urgent helpp!

emmabroown01
October 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
im sooooooo angry and feel like im going to erupt, i have been taken of my medication because i need to be put on a different dose. basically my whole i have been a drop out, because of sexual abuse issues which occured in my family. i have gotten over all them issues and now stuck with bloody adhd. i feel like i cant cope and i want to give up again. i already gave up on school, left half way through first year of high school, i left 6 weeks into iw college, i left smart trainging and recruiment and now i am considreing leaving adhd. i can't help but loose interest them. the course im studing is something i want to learn about im just not interest and dont know why. this is my last chance to get qaulifcations as i turn 18 next year and my education will cost. im lost and at a dead end. i cant talk to my familyas they dont understand why i cant stick to one thing. please help me somone!!!!!!!

Luminous
October 22nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
I'm not sure what to do: force yourself, try so so so so hard to stick to something. Speed up the process of getting your meds, your doctor shouldn't have taken you off just to change the dosage, I don't believe. At least not for more than a day or two. Tell your doctor you need your meds NOW no excuses.

emmabroown01
October 22nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
i have tried so hard like i quit everything negative out of my life to try and stick to it but its just not working. i dont understand why its affecting me like this. surely if i like something i will be able to stick at it :/? the reason my meds are taking ages is because my doctor has gone on holiday :@. so im pretty much lost tbh. i dont know what to do

Katiya
October 23rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Hmm. Sounds like my problem lol. I have a hard time sticking with things. Because I haven't made up my mind. I don't want my life to be just one thing. I want variety.

Could be your just not ready to male a committed decision yet. I'm not. Don't feel bad about it. Some of us aren't ment to fit in a cookie cutter box of a life. It bores us to death.

I usually hate my classes. I just focus on writing notes and then answering the questions from memory. I've never 'learnt' anything I didn't like. I've only copied it and forgot about it later after the course is done. Don'tfeel you have to know a subject like the back of your hand to pass it. Just get a c or better from what you can write down. You can get help BC you have ADHD and they can get someone to write the notes for you.

Geoform
November 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
I was really angry and hotheaded for ages ( I strangled a girl (a close friend at the time) and nearly blinded another with a fistful of stones.) But I managed to get over it, even though it seemed impossible...

At home, try and clear your mind. Do it to some Japanese type music like this (yes I know it says meditation music)
/watch?v=G9tjuHkHVM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG9tjuHk-HVM

Then, over time, try and do it with out music. The point is, it helps with ADHD in general, and you can use it to calm down.

As for reference, I had/have ADHD, and by doing this as well as playing an instrument/singing I'm basically never angry now.

Were
December 18th, 2013, 01:58 PM
find where your interest is and stick to that and follow your heart