PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who have attempted suicide!

Dennis Chaney
October 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM
When you had the urge and feeling to kill yourself, did you act out of pure impulse? I know I did. But once you had been to the hospital and everything set in did you have feeling of regret? Like you wouldn't have done it if you would have just had someone to help you through it, or just thought of how things can get better? I know I have. I've been there a many of times, and through it all I've realized many things, your life can change just as fast as it changes to get you to the point of attempting suicide, and if you managed to make it through a suicide attempt then you should think about that as a second chance to make things different. Most people have atleast one person that cares about them, I have no one, no family, no friends. But just think of the havoc you can bring on those who do care about you, even if they aren't great at showing it. I've attempted suicide a total of 6 times, and been pronounced dead twice, and ill tell you the last thoughts that went through my head were, if only I hadn't took all of those pills, I might have been happy in the future, and thought about all the happy times I could have had. Depression is an illness, but it also strengthens the mind and body, it puts you through trial after trial, testing your limits. To all those out there who have depression, you deserve praise for being strong and making it, when others said you wouldn't. Together we can make it through all of the trials sent our way, we can make a difference. Push forward and show everyone that you aren't a victim to your depression, show them that you are strong and that you can beat this. I love you guys and girls, stay strong and together we will make a difference<3

Harley Quinn
October 10th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Cutting and Self Harm :arrow: Uplifting Stories and Messages. I think this is better suited there.

WeAreOneRepublic
October 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
You sir, are a strong man yourself for posting this. You have my respect :)

survivor
October 11th, 2013, 03:59 PM
All of your posts come from deep within you. Personally, I have attempted suicide twice and have gone into a coma from a car accident. I've spent my whole life running going to different schools and leaving my friends behind. Each time I do it I feel like I am going deeper into a whole. Lately I've decided that I won't be the one leaving anymore. If someone judges me or wants to say stupid shit then they're not my friends. I have found my true friends and I have seen which ones have been fake. It makes me so mad knowing that people find out and tell people (where I live if a rumor gets out the whole town knows), but those people they don't know me. I struggle so much and am having the problem of a friend with a similar issue to my past and another just arrested. I feel like i'm falling again, but I don't want to give in as I have in the past. I'm sick and tired of trying to die and all I want right now is my best friend to be strong.

Tarannosaurus
October 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I've tried to kill myself twice and still have those thoughts and I admire you for all that you've gone through.

ComfortableInChaos
October 20th, 2013, 01:24 AM
I went to the mental hospital in April because of me being suicidal. I have depression, that's why. I thought there was no point in being here anymore. But you know what? I said "Fuck it." So, I just let shit happen. While I was there, I felt like my parents didn't understand, yet my mom understands completely- she's bipolar. I already had a plan to how I would die, I would slit my wrists and as they were bleeding, slit my throat. My mom and my sister took me to this mental hospital and had me Baker Acted. I'm on depression pills and now that my dad has left, it doesn't help too much. I hate it because everyone says it'll be okay, but it's not. I have to deal with things on my own. I usually just resort to my music and writing lyrics. Anyway, if there is anyone who's out there needing a friend to talk things through, I'm here. Almost every night. I'm in the Central time zone in the US and I'm online about 5-8 PM every night, I try to be, anyway. I'm a complete open book. Just message me and let me know what's going on and we can talk about it. Sometimes just talking to someone can help you feel better.

turtlescantwrite
October 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Your story really helped me tonight. Ive lost everything. I feel so lonely and lost and feel like theres no point.
But people like you make me feel strong. Ive read your story and you seem like a wonderful person.
Thank you.

johndoe1112
November 3rd, 2013, 02:13 AM
i have some problems i lost one of my best friends tonight and i needed to read this. i hope i get the balls to tell my parents what im feeling but until that happens suicide is a open topic for me

Dark Unicorn
November 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM
I'm glad that you feel that way.For me I've attempted suicide numerous times over the past four years.I try do hard.I pray,I don't do mean things.I'm nice even to people that clearly despise me and yet at the end of each day I find myself wishing I'd died.No one gets it and it kinda sucks that the only people that do are thousands of miles away and I can only communicate with them over the internet.I'm falling apart day by day.Depression is not really understood in my country.Even the psychologists judge me.When they hear I took tablets they freak or something judgemental like that.I have people that love me but none of them understand.Thanks for the kind words .

Etcetera
December 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM
I've attempted three times.

rogoshtalmour
December 22nd, 2013, 11:50 PM
Please remember suicide is the easy way out yes but it robs you of your potential. Things may not be great at the moment but you have the potential to do and be amazing things! Just have hope and take heart!