PDA

View Full Version : Big Kmart and Why Humbling Yourself Sometimes Helps

TheBigUnit
October 7th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Note from the Author- So I'm sitting in class bored out of my mind so I decided to share to you people my story that being stuck up is full of sh!t

**This Story is Rather Disgusting, but Everything is True**

The heat of the July sun is at its full glory. We, my lowly mom and I, went down to our local superstore to buy some much needed supplies for our summer family trip. We swiftly bought everything we needed and rushed down to the only available checkout line.

After receiving the receipt from old Bertha, we scuddled down to the exit until I noticed that there was a really bad scent coming from somewhere. Walking now, the smell started getting worse and worse. We arrived at the exit and it was unbearable. Where is this terrible smell coming from???

I look down. Low and behold there is a small mountainous blob of of diarrhea in the middle of the foyer. Cautiously we, my lowly mom and I, walk around IT. We were awestruck with what we saw, but fair enough, we made our way down to our car.

Almost 20 feet from the foyer, we passed this one lady heading to the store. This lady was covered in Gucci and Prada and anything else middle aged women wears to flaunt their wealth. Beats me why this affluent lady is coming here to shop.

My lowly mom warns the woman to be careful of the entrance, not mentioning the sh!t of course because it is not proper to utter such words regardless of the situation, especially in front of this lady full of extravagance. The response this lady gives my lowly mom is rather shocking and just plain rude.

She just shrugs off what ever my mom said and simply said "excuse me" in the most wicked fashion.

She probably had a stuffy nose or something but it didnt seem like she could smell the poop. What happened next has to be one of the most disgusting, funniest things ive ever seen. Imagine a slip n slide.......all you physics people the force of friction = 0, that lady stood nooooo chance. It was terrible. Buttt we just walked to our car and went home.

Moral of the story? Title says it, dont be stuck up!
Why was there diarrhea in the first place? I believe it was either from a dog or a senior citizen who didnt wear a diaper and made a mess.

Anyway theres the class bell, have a good day comments good and bad are appreciated, have a good day and most importantly dont be stuck up!

Few months later the store closed down for undisclosed reason, probably of tough economic times

WeAreOneRepublic
October 8th, 2013, 05:10 AM
That is a very nice story, a good thing to tell people when they become stuck up and think of others as peasants. I generally despise people like that.

Abyssal Echo
October 8th, 2013, 05:38 AM
I liked the story and the fact that the snooty bitch got hers. I hate people that think that they are better than someone else because they have money. Sadly she probably sued the store and who knows might be the reason it closed.

Synyster Shadows
October 17th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks for sharing this. Yeah, like Mattie, I hate it when people think they're better than others, whether it's because of wealth or background, or whatever else