PDA

View Full Version : How could I not eat so much food?

zizu
October 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Since the school has started I can't help eating. In spring and the first half of summer I ate around 800-1000 calories a day and I felt okay. I loved when my stomach was empty and things like that. I could go through a day eating only eg. an apple and drinking water. At the second half of summer I got a boyfriend and he encouraged me to eat a little more. He knew a little about my issues. I did,I tried to eat a little more,just to be normal. He said that I eat too little,but in my opinion it was ok. Since the school started I just eat. I can't help it. I buy food in the school's buffet if I didn't bring any. I can't go through the day without eating anymore.:( I think I eat way too much and not the right food. Pastries,bread,sandwiches.. Without a single piece of fruit or vegetable. I want to get skinnier,and I don't want to eat pastries. I want to eat little,but I don't know how could I stay determand. Somebody please help me.Thanks!

ksdnfkfr
October 3rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Appetite can be a real problem during puberty. I've always been a light eater too, but lately the last couple of months I'm constantly hungry. I'm trying not to satisfy it with junk food but it's difficult at times. As long as you're not gaining too much weight, it's probably a matter of your metabolism wanting the extra food to burn to make up for growing and developing. See if there is a school nutritionist that might help.

lightPainting
October 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
surround your self with good food. and learn that its ok to put food you know is nothing but bad (like doughnuts or poptarts) in the trash.

Richee
October 8th, 2013, 01:55 PM
I would try to eat as much good food as you can. Try to stay away from the bad stuff as much as you can.

smile99
October 11th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks for this kindness .