PDA

View Full Version : Is recovery even worth it?

TheBigUnit
September 30th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I've been suffering from diagnosed anorexia and bulimia for around five months now (obviously I had it before then). I started off at 9 stone 5 then slowly I made significant weight loss to the point where I reached 5 stone 4 (my lowest) at that point I was admitted into hospital for tube feeding. From then I've been 'recovering' but don't any of you think it's pointless? I'd rather have a beautiful body than be fat. I'm now 6 stone 3 and I'm tube fed most nights depending on what I consume. Anyone else going through this I just want to say that no matter what you're beautiful and don't give up on recovery like I have.

Baby-Kitten
September 30th, 2013, 06:10 PM
your not fat, you'll never be. My sister was like that she pass away a month ago from not eating right please, don't let that happen to you. You Are Beautiful!! <3

1_21Guns
October 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Part of recovery is learning that 6 stone 3 is most certainly not fat, recovery isn't just about putting weight back on it's about changing your view on yourself and how you see your weight. You haven't given up on recovery, deep down you know it's the right thing to do. The hardest part of recovering is learning to accept yourself and how you're supposed to be, keep fighting don't give up :hug3:

CuteFunSmartGirl
October 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM
I agree with Natalie

Richee
October 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
I do agree with her to...

kitcate
October 3rd, 2013, 04:50 AM
One year ago I was thinking just like you, but that's just Ana's speaking. You are beautiful, accept yourself and fight that.

schoolgirlz
November 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
I when was 15 and I was going to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time and we were both virgins he noticed how small(my body) I was and looked at me for a couple seconds. He sat me down on his bed and spoke to me and asked me if I was anorexic or bulimic. He began crying and told me "I want you to be healthy before i have sex you. I care and respect you to much." I knew he cared so five months later after I recovered we did do it. He was biggest support system and once you recover you feel a sense of saftey and you feel revived and healthy. I think that I would be dead by now if I had not recovered. Recovering reasures that you are strong enough. (Disclaimer: Im not saying that if you recover your going to have sex or should plan to have sex. I was trying to tell you my complete story.) I was anorexic btw. Ana was telling me to give up before my boyfriend told me to stay strong.