PDA

View Full Version : The start of an ED?

Mynick
September 24th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Like a lot of people when i feel sad or whatever i eat. I like to eat i like good food. But after i eat, because i was sad, i feel really guilty. So i just skip lunch and only eat breakfast and have bread for dinner. I also i have a lot of streach marks on my body, i hate them so much. I gain weight i lose it, and they show up...
I guess this isn't an ED yet but my question is, is this the start of one? Like a seed?

1_21Guns
September 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
It's certainly planting ideas in your head which you don't want there. I know stretch marks are horrible but there are oils and things which can help fade them over time, try and make yourself eat 3 good meals a day because you'll feel much better for it in the end :hug3:

Mynick
September 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM
It's certainly planting ideas in your head which you don't want there. I know stretch marks are horrible but there are oils and things which can help fade them over time, try and make yourself eat 3 good meals a day because you'll feel much better for it in the end :hug3:

Thanks Nat. I'm not skinny but i'm not overweight either. I hate myself, you would guess, and when i eat a lot i just want to throw up. But i cant, i tried and i just cant, i guess that's a good thing. But since i can't i just try to eat the least i can't the next day. I forgot to mention the throw up part sorry.

1_21Guns
September 24th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks Nat. I'm not skinny but i'm not overweight either. I hate myself, you would guess, and when i eat a lot i just want to throw up. But i cant, i tried and i just cant, i guess that's a good thing. But since i can't i just try to eat the least i can't the next day. I forgot to mention the throw up part sorry.

Well I'll tell you this, this is pretty much how I started out. I hated myself so much I decided I was fat and then tried to make myself throw up after I ate, but couldn't so I started starving myself. Don't let yourself go down that road, it's not worth anything and it damn well won't make you feel any better. Eat little and often (such as 5/6 small meals a day) if you're struggling with the amount you're eating

Mynick
September 24th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Well I'll tell you this, this is pretty much how I started out. I hated myself so much I decided I was fat and then tried to make myself throw up after I ate, but couldn't so I started starving myself. Don't let yourself go down that road, it's not worth anything and it damn well won't make you feel any better. Eat little and often (such as 5/6 small meals a day) if you're struggling with the amount you're eating
:( Sorry if any memories puped up, i can't really eat that often. If im not hungry i wont eat, i just can't. I'll try to eat 3 meals per day, and try to eat a little more healthy. Again, thanks Nat :hug:

nicola1994
September 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM
hi im new I have the same problem my stretch marks are really bad I do the same as you I eat and then start getting up set and feeling guilty about it

1_21Guns
September 24th, 2013, 03:51 PM
:( Sorry if any memories puped up, i can't really eat that often. If im not hungry i wont eat, i just can't. I'll try to eat 3 meals per day, and try to eat a little more healthy. Again, thanks Nat :hug:

it's okay, stay strong :hug3:

Lost in the Echo
September 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM
At OP's request. :locked2: