PDA

View Full Version : Holiday sig conversion workshop

Silicate Wielder
September 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Notice: This is a signature shop that only converts existing sig pics to a holiday theme, I do not make signatures from scratch.

Currently converting to: Halloween.

Only suitable signatures will be converted, which are usually signatures with transparency, or raw images with layers (Preferably Paint.net format, but I can try with Adobe Photoshop files.)

(Link Under Construction)

Castle of Glass
September 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM
i wouln't ind my sig as a halloween one if possible

Mynick
September 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Would mine suit? Or am I plain retarded?

Silicate Wielder
September 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM

Seems suitable for conversion. Okay, i'll add you to the list for the first batch.

Would mine suit? Or am I plain retarded?

If you can give me a version with transparency, then I can do it. Working with images that don't have any transparency is difficult as it's harder to isolate different features. at the moment converting this would require making a new signature all together. which as I stated in my original post, creating new signatures is not what I do here.

Mynick
September 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM
If you can give me a version with transparency, then I can do it. Working with images that don't have any transparency is difficult as it's harder to isolate different features. at the moment converting this would require making a new signature all together. which as I stated in my original post, creating new signatures is not what I do here.

I see, i don't have one with transparency. Shame on me.
keep the good work nontheless.

Silicate Wielder
September 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM

Sorry it took so long, I had to work out some issues with my PC and the plugins I installed, but anyway.

Your signature has been converted, you are welcome.

http://i.imgur.com/uuuzeKw.png

WickedWeekend
September 19th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Hey, there Mr. Burrito. Would my sig pic work?

Luminous
September 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Hey Michael, try GIMP instead of Paint.Net. GIMP is basically the free version of photoshop and will work fine with non-transparent files. I don't as much anymore but I used to make graphics all the time as I was active on a forum with an extremely large art community. I learned a lot and became well known as one of the best GFX makers on there. It's been a year or two and I've forgotten a lot of my old techniques but I definitely remember trying Paint.Net and not liking it much compared to GIMP.
My parents being Jewish I've never celebrated Halloween before (no matter how much I would like to) so I'm not so sure about getting my signature done. Good luck with your shop though, you look like you could be pretty successful.

Silicate Wielder
December 22nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Sorry about being inactive lately, i've been lazy but i'm ready to kick back into gear once we hit 2014.

Hey Michael, try GIMP instead of Paint.Net. GIMP is basically the free version of photoshop and will work fine with non-transparent files. I don't as much anymore but I used to make graphics all the time as I was active on a forum with an extremely large art community. I learned a lot and became well known as one of the best GFX makers on there. It's been a year or two and I've forgotten a lot of my old techniques but I definitely remember trying Paint.Net and not liking it much compared to GIMP.
My parents being Jewish I've never celebrated Halloween before (no matter how much I would like to) so I'm not so sure about getting my signature done. Good luck with your shop though, you look like you could be pretty successful.

Thanks, and i've tried gimp, I never cared for it much. but i'm getting back into Paint.net. IT's actually pretty flexible once you get the right plugins. Im doing stuff like this now:

http://i.imgur.com/8r0wpbN.png