PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you be replaced?

LouBerry
September 9th, 2013, 04:34 PM
As part of the National Suicide Prevention week, the organization TWLOHA has put together this little activity. It's pretty simple, just tell us why you can't be replaced. What would the world miss out on if you were gone.

I'm start out by saying: I can not be replaced because I have a unique outlook on life, a kickass attitude, and I'm special to many. Seth, Cody, my family, their lives would never be the same if I were no longer a part of them.

So what about you, Why can't you be replaced?

Luminous
September 9th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I can't be replaced because... my cats would miss me and not accept a new person that they have to train all over again

Synyster Shadows
September 9th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I can't be replaced because I'm an amazing composer - something only a few others at school do - and I wrote a piece for a full orchestra

Harley Quinn
September 9th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I can't be replaced because there is no one like me, I'm a fabulous human being and if you think you could live without me you're wrong. Plus, I make amazing coffee and I can bake really good cakes. I can't be replaced because you need someone at 4am sometimes to talk about life and issues and things and I can't be replaced because I have a way of knowing what you need, when you need it. I can't be replaced because I know you need me. That's why I can't be replaced.

Cygnus
September 9th, 2013, 06:54 PM
I cannot be replaced because I still have things to do and there is a special person that would miss me very much if I were gone. Plus Venezuela and Colombia have still much to receive from me.

Abyssal Echo
September 9th, 2013, 07:02 PM
I can not be replaced....there is only one me and my mom, dogs and friends would miss me if I was gone.

LifeOfLove
September 9th, 2013, 10:04 PM
I cannot be replaced because my boyfriend has cancer and he needs the support from his sister and I. Not to mention that I'm a pretty awesome, unique, confident girl who enjoys the differences in people!

teen.jpg
September 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I can't be replaced because bitch

http://funnyshare.org/s/91/67291-So-fabulous.gif

vLiinx
September 10th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I can't be replaced because there literally won't be another me, ever. And so many people are special to me, just as I am to them.

Mynick
September 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I can't be replaced because i got a cool atitue when im comfy with the situation i'm in. Because i see things most people fail to se and, last but not least, i can go all Lauren Cooper on your ass if you piss me off.

kylem1229
September 10th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I cant be replaced, because nobody else is like me. Only I am me.

candorgen
September 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
There will never be anyone exactly like me ever again in the future of the universe. That is what makes me (and all of us)so special. I cannot be replaced because there is nothing else that can fit my gap in the universe exactly. I could go on, but that's my main reason. I am the first and last of me.

conniption
September 10th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Ain't nobody as fergalicious as me :cool:

Magnus Bane
September 15th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I cant be replaced because i would miss all the people i love and all the people that love me would miss me. and there will simply be a lot to lose with out me.

ksdnfkfr
September 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I can't really think of anything except maybe the handful of people who care about me.
Maybe I've got something to offer in the future. I think what I'm learning here is I need to work on my self esteem.

Melodic
September 15th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I can't be replaced because what would I have to inspire others if I just give up.

CosmicNoodle
October 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I can't be replaced because I am the only one who knows the password to my Dads Amazon account. ;) Sure there are others but for some reason that sprung to mind.

Dark Unicorn
November 16th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Because God made me for a reason and He wants me here.My family would die and people come to me when they need someone to count on,even those that aren't my friends.I don't judge(or at least I try not to) so people don't have to hide who they are around me.

othees
November 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM
I can't be replaced cause I don't wanna be.

Fanta_Lover44
November 20th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I can't be replaced, you can find someone similar but not exact. Got to stay for those friends.

Fallen_Eagle
November 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
There's something really awesome that's gonna be made or done one day and I know I'm one of the only few who can contribute to that and make it happen. And besides that, everyone needs their daily dose of bullshit and I'm here to provide that. People need someone to look down on, and there I am, licking the bottom of your boot and improving your self image one lick at a time!

Beltway
November 20th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I cant be replaced, because im always a cheerful guy and even when im down i stay strong because some people like my cheery out burst. I cant be replaced because lots of ppl will miss me for my kindness and forgiveness. I cant be replaced because i talk to anyone about anything without laughing and feel the same they do.I cant be replaced because im me and my self and the world might not remember me but, The people i met will remember me thats why i cant be replaced.

AshelySpersh123
November 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM
i cant be replaced because im the best damn demon around and you all know it ;)

tyler19961
November 29th, 2013, 11:48 PM
I cannot be replaced because I am all my father has left.

That goes for me too. He is all I have left...

Jalinta
November 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I can't be replaced because I guess there will never be anyone exactly like me ever again - similar maybe, but not the same. The hole that would be left in the lives of my close friends and family would never be filled exactly the same way too I suppose..

Synyster Shadows
November 30th, 2013, 09:29 AM
I can't be replaced because my girlfriend would be devastated

Vocabulous
December 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
this might be hard to explain, but i am experiencing life through this body for a reason. if only i knew that reason.

Avenida105
December 4th, 2013, 12:48 AM
I can't be replaced because...wait crap.

tedheath
December 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Body snatchers!!!

Moth
December 4th, 2013, 05:09 PM
People need someone to look down on, and there I am, licking the bottom of your boot and improving your self image one lick at a time!

Guess what, you have just been replaced ;)
Get outta here boy!

Fallen_Eagle
December 4th, 2013, 05:35 PM
guess what, you have just been replaced ;)
get outta here boy!

never! Fight me

Moth
December 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM
never! Fight me

Cue inspirational soundtrack.

MechaSniper
December 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I'm one of the most fun people at my school (no not sexually)

Dark Unicorn
December 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Because no one can exceed at failure quit like me.

ImCoolBeans
December 16th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Because nobody is quite like me. We're all unique and individual.

LouBerry
December 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Because no one can exceed at failure quit like me.

You have to be positive. There is something about you, no matter how small it seems to you, that is making the world a better place.

Cassius
December 17th, 2013, 10:08 PM
I can't be replaced because I need to plant the seeds of the Lord. Praise God!

LouBerry
December 17th, 2013, 10:18 PM
I can't be replaced because I need to plant the seeds of the Lord. Praise God!

Preach it, broth'ah. (:

Josef_
December 19th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I can't be replaced because I have a Tumblr and what would 43,913 people do without me?

melissurr
December 22nd, 2013, 05:44 AM
I can't be replaced because my little sister would have nobody to look up to, my boyfriend would follow me and two families would be destroyed, not one.

Sandra Main
December 22nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
I can't be replaced because my little brothers won't have a sissy to love them anymore.
I'm the only sister they have.

Emerald Dream
December 22nd, 2013, 07:31 AM
I can't be replaced because I'm pretty much what my mom has in her life, and I do most of the things that need to be done at home. My team also depends on me.

Cassius
December 24th, 2013, 12:50 AM
I can't be replaced because Sam would be destroyed

isaiah1038
December 24th, 2013, 02:27 AM
I can't be replaced cause.... Then there would be a massive ass Butterfly Effect and the world could blow up. Yep, goodbye depression, I now feel a lot better about my purpose in existance.

Cognizant
December 24th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Because I'm friendly to just about everyone, and anyone can come talk to me when they're feeling blue or just need to chat.

Captain Canada
December 24th, 2013, 02:05 PM
I cannot be replaced because I've never kissed the person I like. I cannot be replaced because my friends would lose a realsister and my family would lose a relative... Alsi because I've never been around the world playing music >.>

dreamofdante
December 24th, 2013, 07:58 PM
No one would miss me. That's what's sad about it.

DarknessUnicorn
January 6th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I can't be replaced, because my family relies on me do make them decent grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a necessary part of life.

LouBerry
January 6th, 2014, 10:56 PM
I can't be replaced, because my family relies on me do make them decent grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a necessary part of life.

There you go, as the honorary grilled cheese sandwich maker of your household, you must stay around. (:

Croconaw
January 25th, 2014, 02:43 PM
I can't be replaced because I still have things to accomplish in this fucked up world.